This is warped. Drag Queen Contests for children.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

WHY would parents let this happen??? Would YOU allow your child to be subjected to this at 8 years old and younger???

Why? Because of all of the fake people that pretend concern for our children.

Multiculturalism. CULT
About 30 years ago there was ona them called Fat Fannie Annie at a club in Miami,
I hit that thing so hard they had to 911
Thank God for my V-Max

do you feel this way about beauty pagents for little ones? it does the same thing.....

Not quite - provocative as I think todays beauty pageants are - making young girls up to look like highly made up grown-up girls - when they add a 'lactating' competition to 'wow wear' I will consider that warped as well.

as a society and culture the us has allowed and encouraged the sexualization of children....remember when brook shields was shocking staring in blue lagoon...now that would not even cause a ripple...

and tatum oneil in taxi....and lolita? this is nothing new

it is sad when you hesitate to take a pic of the little ones nekkid cause you dont know where those pics could end up?

as a society and culture the us has allowed and encouraged the sexualization of children....remember when brook shields was shocking staring in blue lagoon...now that would not even cause a ripple...

and tatum oneil in taxi....and lolita? this is nothing new

it is sad when you hesitate to take a pic of the little ones nekkid cause you dont know where those pics could end up?

I remember Blue Lagoon - the comments were - 'what were her parents thinking'?!?...
(tho' in comparison, she was a still girl and he was still a boy of about the same age.)

Exactly my thoughts about the parents of the child in the OP. I know it's common for some parents to want to transform their children into little adults when it comes to certain types of competition - but for good or bad, the competition is among their own age group. This is something else entirely.

do you feel this way about beauty pagents for little ones? it does the same thing.....

Not quite - provocative as I think todays beauty pageants are - making young girls up to look like highly made up grown-up girls - when they add a 'lactating' competition to 'wow wear' I will consider that warped as well.
What those beauty pageants do is sexualize little girls. SEXUALIZE them. Get it? It is sick and disgusting, No better than what is depicted in the OP.

What those beauty pageants do is sexualize little girls. SEXUALIZE them. Get it? It is sick and disgusting, No better than what is depicted in the OP.

I'm not about to defend beauty pageants for young girls - I too find them disgusting. However they are still girls, competing with other girls of their own age. There is no comparison.

I'm not about to defend beauty pageants for young girls - I too find them disgusting. However they are still girls, competing with other girls of their own age. There is no comparison.
Sexualizing little girls for perverts to drool over them and end up abducting other little ones to rape and kill them is worse than what we are seeing in the OP. It isn't just the make up and hair styles, it is the clothes, the dancing, the walks that they do mimicking models and older women. There is a direct result of that to sexual abuse of children.

Sexualizing little girls for perverts to drool over them and end up abducting other little ones to rape and kill them is worse than what we are seeing in the OP. It isn't just the make up and hair styles, it is the clothes, the dancing, the walks that they do mimicking models and older women. There is a direct result of that to sexual abuse of children.

Yes, I agree, it's disgusting...and worthy of a thread all its own.

Dressing up a young boy to look like a grown woman, prancing around grown men made up to look like grown women (caricatures of) searching for 'lactating' men to interview is warped to put it mildly. It is not 'OK' - and comparing that to other things that are not OK (in our opinion) is very not OK of it's own self.

A beauty pageant has cross dressing men dancing on poles in front of kids, I haven’t seen those before, can you give a link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No...no it isn't.
The Beauty pageants where parents dress up their daughters to look 25 and even have sexual overtones is flat out creepy, I grant you that. It is disgusting.
But at least they don't pose them next to practically naked adults making overt sexual poses.

So you’re saying that a man dressed as a woman on all fours twerking his ass, one pole dancing, one with only a olive leaf over his junk, with children, is somehow better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back