This is warped. Drag Queen Contests for children.

Capture-22.png

do you feel this way about beauty pagents for little ones? it does the same thing.....

Not quite - provocative as I think todays beauty pageants are - making young girls up to look like highly made up grown-up girls - when they add a 'lactating' competition to 'wow wear' I will consider that warped as well.
What those beauty pageants do is sexualize little girls. SEXUALIZE them. Get it? It is sick and disgusting, No better than what is depicted in the OP.

I'm not about to defend beauty pageants for young girls - I too find them disgusting. However they are still girls, competing with other girls of their own age. There is no comparison.
Sexualizing little girls for perverts to drool over them and end up abducting other little ones to rape and kill them is worse than what we are seeing in the OP. It isn't just the make up and hair styles, it is the clothes, the dancing, the walks that they do mimicking models and older women. There is a direct result of that to sexual abuse of children.

So you’re saying that a man dressed as a woman on all fours twerking his ass, one pole dancing, one with only a olive leaf over his junk, with children, is somehow better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not making a qualitative comparison. They are both bad. Sexualizing children is bad. However, beauty pageants parade little girls in sexy outfits prancing around in a sexy way for pedophiles to be turned on, which leads to them abusing and killing little girls. Certainly that is a terrible outcome, but that is what happens.

The Left Wing Crackpots are destroying civilization

It always makes me laugh every time when people like you blame the left.
So you are saying there are no gays, lesbians, fagots from the right?
Are you saying only left have erections? That rights are impotent?
I know lots of republicans and they do have fagots kids and husbands. They are no different from what you see in this video.
That’s the reality and facts.

do you feel this way about beauty pagents for little ones? it does the same thing.....

Not quite - provocative as I think todays beauty pageants are - making young girls up to look like highly made up grown-up girls - when they add a 'lactating' competition to 'wow wear' I will consider that warped as well.
That kid wouldn't even know what lactating means...unless he learned it from his warped parent(s).

Forum List

Back