This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

don't quote your biblical crap
TBF, I don't recall Fort Fun ever quoting biblical crap. Certainly not to back a technical claim. I think he has logical standing to argue his point here, though he hasn't convinced me yet either. Strikes me largely as semantics. Just because it takes us a bit longer than expected to "determine" a choice doesn't mean free will wasn't involved to some extent.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
I'd describe it as
* nontheists not believing in or perceiving a PERSONIFIED God figure as the source of nature, life, the universe or laws in operation
* anti-theists not believing that THEISTS have altruistic motives, but believe THEIST religions, especially Christianity, are selfish manmade constructs for social or political control

Then there are true atheists who
BELIEVE there is NOT God as Christians teach.

Which is different from not believing or not knowing which are degrees of agnosticism or skepticism.

don't quote your biblical crap
TBF, I don't recall Fort Fun ever quoting biblical crap. Certainly not to back a technical claim. I think he has logical standing to argue his point here, though he hasn't convinced me yet either. Strikes me largely as semantics. Just because it takes us a bit longer than expected to "determine" a choice doesn't mean free will wasn't involved to some extent.

Let's not dance around this. I've had so many debate a that free will is somehow a gift from God. Its bullshit.
Get him to deny that is what he is implying. I'll bet he doesn't.

He's an atheist. You can believe it. But don't believe me :p

noun

1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
    "he is a committed atheist"
Or: a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods : one who subscribes to or advocates atheism

Last edited:

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
The Big Bang was not created out of nothing.

Life evolves and your a product of it.
Physicist claim that the big bang happened because nothing decided to create everything
Didn’t you god just create something from nothing?
So you believe that the universe created itself when nothing decided to create everything. LOL can you name the scientific concept that allows for this?

Waiting

Physicist claim that the big bang happened because nothing decided to create everything

Really? You certainly have researched the subject. You're brain dead son.

Wanna compare stock portfolios doofy?

I'd describe it as
* nontheists not believing in or perceiving a PERSONIFIED God figure as the source of nature, life, the universe or laws in operation
* anti-theists not believing that THEISTS have altruistic motives, but believe THEIST religions, especially Christianity, are selfish manmade constructs for social or political control

Then there are true atheists who
BELIEVE there is NOT God as Christians teach.

Which is different from not believing or not knowing which are degrees of agnosticism or skepticism.
What are people that believe that everything that exist created itself?

Atheist is really a kind way to say retarded

Really? You certainly have researched the subject. You're brain dead son.

Wanna compare stock portfolios doofy?

Yes I'll take that challenge.
You made a statement so are obliged to provide the evidence of it. I say you can't which makes you a liar.
Show the evidence where's physicist "claim" that.

Last edited:
What evidence???
Studies in labs. Here's a decent write up on some of them.

Cool, huh? Why are you so doubtful? Did you think that you can think electrical potentials into existence? Every event in your brain is caused by a prior event. There is no magic happening there.

Ok.
What evidence???

Cool, huh? Why are you so doubtful? Did you think that you can think electrical potentials into existence? Every event in your brain is caused by a prior event. There is no magic happening there.

Let me get this straight.
The brain can have the answer before the question is asked because that is what your saying. Up to 10 seconds before!!!
Really? Do you expect people to believe that?
You're brain acts independently from your body? Even though all thoughts etc are in the brain.
There's one thing certain here. That is your brain is isn't working at all.
I'll bet you're basing this argument from some religious belief.

What evidence???

Here is a bit from wiki you might find confronting regarding truth. Read the whole article yourself at wiki nature magazine.

Conversely, due to journal's exposure, it has, at various times, been a subject of controversy for its handling of academic dishonesty, the scientific method, and news coverage. Fewer than 8% of submitted papers are accepted for publication.[6] In 2007 Nature (together with Science) received the Prince of Asturias Award for Communications and Humanity.[7][8]

Cool ay?

Didn’t you god just create something from nothing?
So you believe that the universe created itself when nothing decided to create everything. LOL can you name the scientific concept that allows for this?

Waiting
Strange that you give the universe willful intent to create itself. You assign the universe human attributes just as you assign human attributes to the gods you have invented.

So you believe that the gods created themselves from nothing and then decided to create everything?

Here is a bit from wiki you might find confronting regarding truth.
Doubtful. We get the same results in every study. Our choices are made before we are aware they are made. It's not a guess. This is now knowledge.

Let me know when science does extensive studies and publishes a paper on it. I am doubtful of everything that stems from religion and I believe you have cherry picked that and it is not knowledge.

you are using a term is such a manner as to conclude your interpretation is one of a metaphysical origin dictating an outcome, what might that be.
False. I am doing the exact opposite of that. Don't try to misrepresent me.
Yes i know. Selection decides which parents are more likely to have offspring. Notice your magical meta stuff adds nothing whatsoever.
you are using a term is such a manner as to conclude your interpretation is one of a metaphysical origin dictating an outcome, what might that be.
False. I am doing the exact opposite of that. Don't try to misrepresent me.
the opposite is what ...

what then is selecting for the change to physiology that its spiritual component perceived as a beneficial evolutionary change - that then occurs. if not a metaphysical source.

Forum List

Back