This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

I usually use an ~ symbol in front of the 14 billion.

Probability waves apply to particles. The first cause by necessity must be no thing. Which means no particles. Haven't I gone over this already with you?
For all you know what you call the universe is nothing but a hologram created by a computer program

No it's not.

And I don't assume that no gods exist I just don't assume they do either.

There is no proof for either stance
Of course it's illogical. It creates unnecessary complexity.

No proof for either? Well there were no revelations from any polytheistic gods but there are for monotheism. Which makes your position look even sillier.

For all you know what you call the universe is nothing but a hologram created by a computer program
Which would work perfectly for what I have been telling you. Whereas yours would be defeated. You are arguing that everything is real, right?

Of course it's illogical. It creates unnecessary complexity.

No proof for either? Well there were no revelations from any polytheistic gods but there are for monotheism. Which makes your position look even sillier.
I'm not a polytheist anymore than I am a mono theist.

Humans have worshiped thousands of gods and have truly believed that every one of those gods existed until they didn't believe anymore.

The one god you believe in is no different.

You have no proof that the one god in your religious text of choice is the actual god that created the universe if the universe was indeed created by a god.

Which would work perfectly for what I have been telling you. Whereas yours would be defeated. You are arguing that everything is real, right?
So your god could very well be a pimply kid sitting at a keyboard

I'm not a polytheist anymore than I am a mono theist.

Humans have worshiped thousands of gods and have truly believed that every one of those gods existed until they didn't believe anymore.

The one god you believe in is no different.

You have no proof that the one god in your religious text of choice is the actual god that created the universe if the universe was indeed created by a god.
You keep making arguments against polytheism.

Different perceptions of God does not equal different gods. But you keep on making that argument.

So now you want to argue which God is God? Giving up so quick?

You keep making arguments against polytheism.

Different perceptions of God does not equal different gods. But you keep on making that argument.

So now you want to argue which God is God? Giving up so quick?
Humans have worshiped thousands of gods I don't care which gods they worshiped just like I don't care what god you worship because to me it makes no difference.

I do not think it matters if any gods exist at all. Haven't i told you this before?

If people who believe in the same god you do can't even agree on the right way to worship that tells me that your god isn't really the all powerful thing you think it is.

If there is only one god and it actually revealed itself to humans then there would not be many different religions.

There are many different religions because people have decided what their god wants not because some god told them what he wants.

Could be but there's quite a bit of evidence that says otherwise.

It seems your true motivation is anti-christian.
Not really.
I do not think the Christian god is any more or less valid than the pagan gods.

Humans have worshiped thousands of gods I don't care which gods they worshiped just like I don't care what god you worship because to me it makes no difference.

I do not think it matters if any gods exist at all. Haven't i told you this before?

If people who believe in the same god you do can't even agree on the right way to worship that tells me that your god isn't really the all powerful thing you think it is.

If there is only one god and it actually revealed itself to humans then there would not be many different religions.

There are many different religions because people have decided what their god wants not because some god told them what he wants.
That's some stupid logic, bro. And I suspect it is driven by your preference for an outcome.

That's a silly statement. It just goes to show your bias and lack of objectivity.
You speak of objectivity?

That's funny.

Your entire argument is subjective and based on the attributes you arbitrarily assign to a god

That's some stupid logic, bro. And I suspect it is driven by your preference for an outcome.
Actually it's quite a reasonable question.

If there is only one god and that god revealed itself to people why then do people disagree on what that god actually wants from them?

Actually it's quite a reasonable question.

If there is only one god and that god revealed itself to people why then do people disagree on what that god actually wants from them?
Free will. The same reason people break laws even though they know a law exists.

Can you be a little more specific? What exactly do you find subjective and why?
You don't have any proof that a god created the universe other than that the universe exists.
There is no proof that the god in the religious text you use is the same one who created the universe
There are too many contradictions in the bible for it to be the word of a perfect being
you pick and choose what you like and what agrees with your own opinions.

Free will. The same reason people break laws even though they know a law exists.
There can be no disagreement if a god tells everyone the same thing.

You god never did that even though you say he is powerful enough to do so.

What you intend for evil, God is using for good. :)
try again - using your phony god for a foil is nothing new ... especially when delusional.
1627403689800.png

the christian crusaders, same as ever.

You don't have any proof that a god created the universe other than that the universe exists.
There is no proof that the god in the religious text you use is the same one who created the universe
There are too many contradictions in the bible for it to be the word of a perfect being
you pick and choose what you like and what agrees with your own opinions.
You systematically dismiss all the proof that has been shown to you. Get more specific. Can you deny the universe was created from nothing? No. Can you deny the universe is hardwired to produce life and intelligence? No. Can you deny that you can't rid of your belief in right and wrong? No.

I don't even need to get within a hundred miles of a religious text to prove God exists. I just proved it to you.

There can be no disagreement if a god tells everyone the same thing.

You god never did that even though you say he is powerful enough to do so.
So sorry it doesn't work that way for you.

It did for me BUT I HAD TO SEEK OUT GOD. Something you have never done. So it isn't a surprise to me that you never found Him. You don't even have a realistic perception of what you haven't been looking for.

Forum List

Back