This Is What Cops Have To Deal With Every Day

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This bigshot thinks he can browbeat this officer and then lie to everyone about what she did.

I'm sure the cops have to deal with people like this every day.

If it's not someone who thinks cops shoot unarmed blacks or some politicians who get a DUI and then the cops are told to cover it up.

Last edited:
This bigshot thinks he can browbeat this officer and then lie to everyone about what she did.

If it's not someone who thinks cops shoot unarmed blacks or some politicians who get a DUI and then the cops are told to cover it up.
I think anyone who deals with the public as part of their job has to put up with plenty of this sort of crap. Sad commentary on Americans.

33 years delivering mail i had to put up with many an asshole......
Politicians are practiced liars.
This guys swore that he presented a registration....but he only did so when she pulled the citation.
Then the other officer pointed out that his registration was expired....he justified it by saying his car was worth over 100k so of course he could afford a registration. But he didn't have one that was current.

Politicians are practiced liars.
This guys swore that he presented a registration....but he only did so when she pulled the citation.
Then the other officer pointed out that his registration was expired....he justified it by saying his car was worth over 100k so of course he could afford a registration. But he didn't have one that was current.
ok how does that fit in to what i said?....

ok how does that fit in to what i said?....
I'm sure dealing with the public is tough for a cop or a mailman.
But it takes a politician to try to turn a lie into a truth.
This guy is basically your average POS politician that thinks he's better than everyone else.
We've got a bunch of them on the city council in Clarksville.

I'm sure dealing with the public is tough for a cop or a mailman.
But it takes a politician to try to turn a lie into a truth.
This guy is basically your average POS politician that thinks he's better than everyone else.
We've got a bunch of them on the city council in Clarksville.
there are a bunch of them in every local govt,state govt's and the worst may be in DC......

how did he react?....
He just said I should chew my spaghetti better.

The thing is, I had a hangover and was really hungry that morning. So I made some spaghetti in the morning and practically inhaled it. I don't think I even chewed it. Just sucked it down into my gullet.

Then as I walked onto the front porch there was rabbit guts that had been festering in the summer sun all morning. And it smelled so horrible that it made me puke. I had a cat that would catch rabbits nearly every night during certain times of the year. She would drag them home, and then she would eviscerate them on the front porch and eat the lungs, heart and liver and leave the stomach and intestines spread out all over the porch in a big bloody mess. It was pretty gross.

Last edited:

I don't get what his problem is. What did she do that was so wrong? Or maybe that's the point. She didn't do anything and he's just bullshitting. Also, he should be thanking her for saving him from getting hit and caring about him.

Forum List

Back