This Is What Dementia Looks Like

The glazed confused look and doing random things that don’t fit the situation. Very sad. I wonder what he wrote when he was to sign it.

He was thinking : Look how I am accomplishing things the Republicans refuse to vote for

He was thinking : Look how I am accomplishing things the Republicans refuse to vote for

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The glazed confused look and doing random things that don’t fit the situation. Very sad. I wonder what he wrote when he was to sign it.

Their clapping and music is so propagandic that it would make Goebbels cringe.
Schumer is ecstatic that he has gotten away with looted another $739 billion from the paychecks of Americans.
It's just the beginning.
The corrupt Democrat Party is enslaving Americans to their spending and debt.
We are seeing our country being transformed into a neo-marxist police state.

What is also very clear is that Joe is way over the hill from his once former self and seriously geriatric now with badly degraded mental and physical function. Not fit for office and a serious danger to the country.
What mental degraded person has achieved what he managed to achieve since January 20, 2021?

Amazing how they can find BILLIONS upon BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars for other countries and to money launder into their private accounts..............but when it comes to the American people in need..........it's nothing but EXCUSE after EXCUSE after EXCUSE why they "don't have the money" to help anybody (but themselves).

Amazing how they can find BILLIONS upon BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars for other countries and to money launder into their private accounts..............but when it comes to the American people in need..........it's nothing but EXCUSE after EXCUSE after EXCUSE why they "don't have the money" to help anybody (but themselves).
And the Republicans do the same thing when in power. The issue is which administration does better use
The US runs on Billions being used for Infrastructure, creating jobs, and many other things.

Republicans do exactly the same thing.

Forum List

Back