This is What GZ Wanted to Avoid

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Pat Mahaney, North College Hill 'boredom beating' victim has died

CINCINNATI - A man assaulted and robbed by six teens during a "boredom beating" in North College Hill has died.

Pat Mahaney, 46, passed away Friday at University of Cincinnati Medical Center a little less than a year after the vicious beating that caused him to suffer internal bleeding and put him in the hospital for four days.

Investigators determined the teens instigated the August 2012 attack because they were "bored" and looking for something to do.

North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust said the juveniles jumped Mahaney from behind, hit him in the head and knocked him to the ground with a six-pack of beer he had just purchased.

"As they were approaching the individual they actually discussed this event, before actually doing the event," Foust said.

The people that did this (and I use the word people very broadly) were aged 13 to 14.

So yeah, a fucking kid can kill you easily by simply knocking you out then stomping you to death.

Not even comparable.

Zimmerman wasn't hunted down by Martin. He was hunting Martin and Martin turned on him after being cornered.

Except the evidence in the trial showed martin coming back after Zimmerman AFTER zimmerman had lost sight of him and was heading back to his car.

Liar Liar.

Not even comparable.

Zimmerman wasn't hunted down by Martin. He was hunting Martin and Martin turned on him after being cornered.

Except the evidence in the trial showed martin coming back after Zimmerman AFTER zimmerman had lost sight of him and was heading back to his car.

Liar Liar.

The Evidence being George Zimmerman's word... which is so trustworthy from a guy who lied about so many things... like not knowing what street he was on and trayvon jumping out of bushes that didn't exist.

But the important thing. He was white. This if the old south, son, we gots us some white privilage, you Yankees...

Not even comparable.

Liar Liar.

The Evidence being George Zimmerman's word... which is so trustworthy from a guy who lied about so many things... like not knowing what street he was on and trayvon jumping out of bushes that didn't exist.

But the important thing. He was white. This if the old south, son, we gots us some white privilage, you Yankees...

I find it comical you keep calling a spanish dude white. Shit, he's got more black blood in him the Homer Plessey had.

Liar Liar.

I find it comical you keep calling a spanish dude white. Shit, he's got more black blood in him the Homer Plessey had.

There's a race called "Spanish".

Last time I checked, Spain was in Europe and inhabited by WHITE people.

Spanish, Hispanic, Cholo, whatever. He ain't "white". Again, he's got more black blood in him then homer plessey did.

Spanish, Hispanic, Cholo, whatever. He ain't "white". Again, he's got more black blood in him then homer plessey did.

Who the fuck is Homer Plessey?

Is that like the Plessy v. Furgeson guy? I'm not going to bother wikying it this early.

Point is, your boy was considered white, he lived in a white neighborhood and the cops gave him a pass because he was white. Until someone made a stink. then they just fucked up the case.

Trying to dump him off on the "Hispanic" doorstep like an unwanted baby is just unseemly. Embrace what you guys won. You won the right to murder black kids...

Until they have a fit of common sense and repeal these "Stand your Ground" laws.

Not even comparable.

Liar Liar.

Thats bullshit. The timing and Rachel Jeantels own words say you're wrong.
Why the fuck do you think the prosecution didnt try and use a timeline to prove their case?
You're either a dimwit or a liar.......

Not even comparable.

Martin wasn't cornered he was out in the open and had many outs.

Martin assaulted Zimmerman and was the first aggressor and the first to break the law.

Is that like the Plessy v. Furgeson guy? I'm not going to bother wikying it this early.

Point is, your boy was considered white, he lived in a white neighborhood and the cops gave him a pass because he was white. Until someone made a stink. then they just fucked up the case.

Trying to dump him off on the "Hispanic" doorstep like an unwanted baby is just unseemly. Embrace what you guys won. You won the right to murder black kids...

Until they have a fit of common sense and repeal these "Stand your Ground" laws.

Ignorance, thy name is JoeB.

Zimmerman is only white in the eyes of race hustlers such as yourself.

It wasnt murder, no matter how much you want to consider it in your feeble dime store mind.

This is, and will always be simply a group of people that picked out a poster boy for Gun Control that failed.

Now they have to do everything they can to keep the agenda alive. Why not hang an innocent man if you can keep your agenda in the spotlight.

Face it, if this all happened and Zimmerman reached out, grabbed a brick, bashed the assailant in the head killing him, we ain't talking about this and not one thread would have been created.

This is, and will always be simply a group of people that picked out a poster boy for Gun Control that failed.

Now they have to do everything they can to keep the agenda alive. Why not hang an innocent man if you can keep your agenda in the spotlight.

Face it, if this all happened and Zimmerman reached out, grabbed a brick, bashed the assailant in the head killing him, we ain't talking about this and not one thread would have been created.

Have no fear......they'll have another poster boy before long.
I mean how long can it possibly take for a young black guy to get his ass shot by an irate white homeowner protecting his family and property?

And lo and behold we have a candidate in Louisiana already.....

You're so clueless as to the facts of this case, Joe that it's laughable!

Zimmerman is Hispanic. He lived in a neighborhood that had a very diverse racial makeup. The District Attorney chose not to pursue charges against Zimmerman because after viewing the EVIDENCE he made the correct decision that Zimmerman hadn't broken the law and they would lose in court. The case wasn't fucked up. The case didn't exist!

And Stand Your Ground wasn't even used by the defense in this case. It was a straightforward "Self Defense" issue.

What everyone is so pissed about is precisely that Zimmerman didn't die. He was supposed to get beaten to death, just to prove he wasn't racist.

Not even comparable.

your lies are becoming comedic and quite hilarious :disagree: with "cornered" what a joke, you are rapidly becoming the forums #1 :ahole-1:

You cant pass judgement on him like that......there are way to many liberal assholes who are just as deserving of that title.

Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;Six kids, one kid; six kids, one kid;

Do you get it yet, lad?
:lol:

Are you saying you consider him "white" because he lives in a "white" neighborhood? Would you consider those with african heritage who live in that neighborhood to be "white" as well since they have apparently assimilated and succeeded?

I am not trying to "dump" Mr. Zimmerman at all. I welcome him. From what I have seen/read about him he is a good man who I would welcome as a neighbor. He is a prime example of TRUE community organizing (ie: communities coming together to do GOOD for each other ---- like keeping an eye out for thugs who will break into your house, steal your stuff, and violently attack you).

Can you tell me what, specifically, you would change about the "stand your ground" laws?

Forum List

Back