This is What GZ Wanted to Avoid

who was the "professional fighter"

cite it.

you are fucking lying POS. taking a few professional classes does not make you trained you fuckwad. i can't believe you think one class means i'm trained.

lmao....

He trained for a year..

Cat shit eater..

i knew sallow couldn't link up to gz being "professionally" trained...he is nothing but a liar and his own words prove GZ was not a good fighter, thus his claim that gz was better because he was a trained professional is a lie and sallow admits it because he said gz would be no better than me after only one boxing lesson from tyson.

now...name the professional who trained gz.

cite it.

you are fucking lying POS. taking a few professional classes does not make you trained you fuckwad. i can't believe you think one class means i'm trained.

lmao....

He trained for a year..

Cat shit eater..

i'll ask again....who was the professional who trained him.

cite it or shut your lying pie hole

i knew sallow couldn't link up to gz being "professionally" trained...he is nothing but a liar and his own words prove GZ was not a good fighter, thus his claim that gz was better because he was a trained professional is a lie and sallow admits it because he said gz would be no better than me after only one boxing lesson from tyson.

I will say this..

Zimmerman's a better fighter than you.

And probably mo' bettah at google.

cite it.

lmao....

He trained for a year..

Cat shit eater..

I did..

Get your face out of the kitty litter.

Spanish, Hispanic, Cholo, whatever. He ain't "white". Again, he's got more black blood in him then homer plessey did.

Who the fuck is Homer Plessey?

Is that like the Plessy v. Furgeson guy? I'm not going to bother wikying it this early.

Point is, your boy was considered white, he lived in a white neighborhood and the cops gave him a pass because he was white. Until someone made a stink. then they just fucked up the case.

Trying to dump him off on the "Hispanic" doorstep like an unwanted baby is just unseemly. Embrace what you guys won. You won the right to murder black kids...

Until they have a fit of common sense and repeal these "Stand your Ground" laws.

You're so clueless as to the facts of this case, Joe that it's laughable!

Zimmerman is Hispanic. He lived in a neighborhood that had a very diverse racial makeup. The District Attorney chose not to pursue charges against Zimmerman because after viewing the EVIDENCE he made the correct decision that Zimmerman hadn't broken the law and they would lose in court. The case wasn't fucked up. The case didn't exist!

And Stand Your Ground wasn't even used by the defense in this case. It was a straightforward "Self Defense" issue.

And Stand Your Ground wasn't even used by the defense in this case. It was a straightforward "Self Defense" issue.

True....

But that did not stop the Al Sharpton's of the world when they went on the record stating that stand your ground and gun control needs to be brought up again because of this incident.

I will say this..

LOL...saying that about someone you don't know sitting comfortably behind your mommy's keyboard

what an internet tough guy

everybody cower before sallow the tough guy

I did..

you never once gave the professional's name you fucking liar.

if you did i will give you money. cite the post.

dude..for you to give me money..I'd first have to give you a dollar.

Then..I'd be a dollar short and watching you make a bee line to the liquor store.

What happened to that man has nothing to do with Z and M case. What it does have to do with is evilness, kids lacking morals or normal human decency, and we all have a right to defend ourselves against such monsters. Those "kids" need to be locked up forver or given the death penalty AND their parents with them.

proof sallow is a liar about his "training"

Pollack said that Zimmerman began working out in October 2010 in order to lose weight and get in shape.

Zimmerman's MMA coach said he was not good at fighting, at all - Mixed Martial Arts News

he wasn't training to be a fighter you lying SOS

Didn't say he was a "good" fighter.

Just said he was better than you.

Durt.

you said he was a professionally trained fighter...i showed he did it to lose weight, not to train to fight. you lied and i busted you.

again...who is the name of the professional who trained him.

you do know what a professional fighter is...right?

somehow i doubt it, you think you're a professional fighter, too bad the only thing you professionally know to fight is your keyboard

I will say this..

LOL...saying that about someone you don't know sitting comfortably behind your mommy's keyboard

what an internet tough guy

everybody cower before sallow the tough guy

I don't have to know a ham and egger to suss one out..

Or is it a bacon and egger.

Not sure.

I did..

you never once gave the professional's name you fucking liar.

if you did i will give you money. cite the post.

dude..for you to give me money..I'd first have to give you a dollar.

Then..I'd be a dollar short and watching you make a bee line to the liquor store.

thats what i thought...you have no clue who the professional is.

you lied.

thanks for admitting it and capitulating.

Oh fuck off Yurt.

Zimmerman was trained by a professional.

Hence..he's professionally trained. Add in he wanted to be a cop.

You're the fucking liar.

you truly are pathetic...when you say "professionally trained" that means someone who is a professional you ignorant tard.

No fuckwad. I mean professionally trained..

As in trained by a professional.

Yurt said:
using your dumb logic, if i take one class from mike tyson on how to box, i'm a professionally trained boxer.

Yeah you fucking moron. You were professionally trained. I doubt your punk ass would be any better at it then Zimmerman.

Yurt said:
fuck off you dishonest waste of oxygen.

Take your own advice, punk.

who is this mysterious professional fighter who trained zimmerman?

hint: doesn't exist and sallow knows it

zimmerman took some classes at a local gym to lose weight. he was never trained by a professional fighter.

:lol:

poor sallow

proof sallow is a liar about his "training"

Pollack said that Zimmerman began working out in October 2010 in order to lose weight and get in shape.

Zimmerman's MMA coach said he was not good at fighting, at all - Mixed Martial Arts News

he wasn't training to be a fighter you lying SOS

Didn't say he was a "good" fighter.

Just said he was better than you.

Durt.

you said he was a professionally trained fighter...i showed he did it to lose weight, not to train to fight. you lied and i busted you.

again...who is the name of the professional who trained him.

you do know what a professional fighter is...right?

somehow i doubt it, you think you're a professional fighter, too bad the only thing you professionally know to fight is your keyboard

Yeah Sherlock..

He was trying to become a cop.

So in order to do that..he what? Goes to a professional fight class..to um..lose weight?

Yeah..that's what cops do..they go to fighting class to lose weight. Because why else would a cop wanna learn to fight? Right? It's like they never engage in hand to hand.

And fighting is the best way to lose weight, right?

Never mind spinning, or running, or aerobics..he goes to a fighting class.

That's perhaps the dumbest fucking thing you've posted.

Perhaps..because the night is still young.

poor sallow, still can't name the so called professional who trained him

and he is calling the gym owner a liar that zimmerman did it to lose weight, not to become a fighter

conclusion: sallow is a puny bitter loser who needs to lie in order to feel better

poor sallow, still can't name the so called professional who trained him

and he is calling the gym owner a liar that zimmerman did it to lose weight, not to become a fighter

conclusion: sallow is a puny bitter loser who needs to lie in order to feel better

Funny how these Zimmerman stories fall apart in the end

Don't worry, they have more

Forum List

Back