This Is What I Hate About Freedom.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Those who don't care about the kind of example that they put out there for others. This woman only makes me want to do nothing but eat and cheat on my dieting. Considering how long she has been walking the line that she has been on all of these years, only the Lord can explain why she is not dead already.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will NEVER be that obsessed with getting slimmer)

P.S. My only word for her: EAT!!!

You don't see this kind of stupidity in China.
People like this would disappear.

Sometimes it seems the problem with "freedom" is
A). it was handed out too freely
B). Our brand of freedom protects those hell bent on destroying it and makes criminals out of those who try to defend it.

I.....hmmm.... I....I don't like these times we are living in.

These are the worst times... the saddest times....the ugliest times....

I only hope GOD will spare me all this , and take me with him in the not too far future.

You guys are a depressing lot, tonight. Life is good, if you're not batsh#t crazy. I don't diet. Never have. Start the day with 2 cups coffee/3 sugars, 3 Sunnyside up eggs, easy over, fried in bacon grease, 3 slices thick cut bacon or Tennessee Pride sausage, maybe occasionally hash brown and three slices toast or frozen biscuits sometime with gravy. I snack mid-morning, especially if working on something outside. I drink combinations sweet tea (sugar sweetened with genuine white death suger) and Pepsi (not diet Pepsi) throughout the day. Decent lunch of leftovers or sandwich and chips. Supper is usually a meat and two vegetables, or a soup or stew (especially in fall and winter), all while maintaining around 187 lbs with reasonably low blood pressure, low cholesterol without trying and with no daily medication, just like I was in that ski slope picture. I read a lot (novels, news and on here), watch a lot of junk TV (as that is mostly what's on) but don't take much the news or what the board members push, too seriously as have seen it before and seen the country live through most of it before. Everybody has to maintain the right balance of things in their life. Nobody can do it for you. If you aren't doing it, you are probably doing it wrong, but do as you like. It probably will not affect me or us. Ya'll cheer up.
Oh, yes. I really like freedom and plan on continue to enjoy it!

You don't see this kind of stupidity in China.
People like this would disappear.

Sometimes it seems the problem with "freedom" is
A). it was handed out too freely
B). Our brand of freedom protects those hell bent on destroying it and makes criminals out of those who try to defend it.
Amen. Too many people on other continents don't have any other choice but to starve and so why does anyone do this to themselves when they truly do not have to? How hard is it really to get people like this woman the help that they need? I have a cousin who was in this boat years ago, but she did eventually straighten up, thank the Lord.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

You guys are a depressing lot, tonight. Life is good, if you're not batsh#t crazy. I don't diet. Never have. Start the day with 2 cups coffee/3 sugars, 3 Sunnyside up eggs, easy over, fried in bacon grease, 3 slices thick cut bacon or Tennessee Pride sausage, maybe occasionally hash brown and three slices toast or frozen biscuits sometime with gravy. I snack mid-morning, especially if working on something outside. I drink combinations sweet tea (sugar sweetened with genuine white death suger) and Pepsi (not diet Pepsi) throughout the day. Decent lunch of leftovers or sandwich and chips. Supper is usually a meat and two vegetables, or a soup or stew (especially in fall and winter), all while maintaining around 187 lbs with reasonably low blood pressure, low cholesterol without trying and with no daily medication, just like I was in that ski slope picture. I read a lot (novels, news and on here), watch a lot of junk TV (as that is mostly what's on) but don't take much the news or what the board members push, too seriously as have seen it before and seen the country live through most of it before. Everybody has to maintain the right balance of things in their life. Nobody can do it for you. If you aren't doing it, you are probably doing it wrong, but do as you like. It probably will not affect me or us. Ya'll cheer up.
Oh, yes. I really like freedom and plan on continue to enjoy it!
For the record, its never my intention to be depressing. Its everyone else who is going out of their way to be one form of a nightmare if not another. To me, the woman needs to be arrested because what she's guilty of pretty much is suicide inciting. Forgive me for not knowing the more appropriate word for it if there is one. My only question about this woman is how much weight does she need to gain in order to be at a more healthy number? How tall she is was never mentioned and so I have no idea.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. For the record, I cheated on my diet today and people like her are a big reason why its hard not to.

Forum List

Back