This is what rich liberals do with their ill gotten gains

Well, you're doing your best, Christian.

Actually we did our best when we whipped up on you Muslim assholes during the Crusades, and drove your sorry asses out of the holy land.

Our King of Kings is far better than your murderous pedophile Mohammad, any day of the week.

Too bad so many Jews were also persecuted during the Crusades, be we seem to have reconciled ourselves since then, while you haven't.

Maybe Islam will grow up some day, who knows?

1712512044481.png

They buy property where they won't be bothered by liberal politics, crime, or black folk.

This is why I can't afford to move back to my hometown in Missoula Montana.

My parent's former home now has a listing price at $600k.

The house I grew up in as a kid that sold for $28K now would cost me $600k.

so for peace and quiet you have to go to a red state?....are they not the people he rags on?....
I would guess the land is spacious and cheap(er)..relatively speaking.
And despite your red state railing, there are always people of the other political persuasion living in those states.
Have you ever heard Kimmel ragging on let's say..Trump supporters because they owned land? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, me neither. :)

Land isnt political morons and people don’t live in places for politics. I have a home in NC cuz that is where my job is and a vacation home in Florida cuz that is where the beach is. My day in both places goes entirely unaffected by politics.

Sure. Peace and quiet far away from the unwashed, illiterate, violent, unhinged rabble inhabiting the blue states.

You should be so lucky. You fuckers like to joke about "flyover country" but I guarantee you that if the shit hits the fan, that where you're going to flock to.
"Flyover country" refers to the unwashed and ignorant masses living there. Not the land. But there are people of both political persuasions living in those red states. Which is why I laugh when someone posts a map of red and blue areas in the US. :)

I would guess the land is spacious and cheap(er)..relatively speaking.
And despite your red state railing, there are always people of the other political persuasion living in those states.
Have you ever heard Kimmel ragging on let's say..Trump supporters because they owned land? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, me neither. :)
no but he would if one of those supporters moved to a blue state after they spend time bagging on blue states...

The guy enjoys fishing so he bought a lodge where he could go fly fishing
If he enjoyed ocean fishing, he would buy a big fishing boat
If he enjoyed golf, he would buy something on a golf course
If he enjoyed hunting, he would buy a hunting lodge
h
The benefits of being rich
and if he didn't wanna be around liberals, crime, and other problems areas where he feels safe, where would he move to? East st louis, brown county maryland?

Actually we did our best when we whipped up on you Muslim assholes during the Crusades, and drove your sorry asses out of the holy land.

Our King of Kings is far better than your murderous pedophile Mohammad, any day of the week.

Too bad so many Jews were also persecuted during the Crusades, be we seem to have reconciled ourselves since then, while you haven't.

Maybe Islam will grow up some day, who knows?

View attachment 928569

You didn't fight in the Crusades. You're just a gasbag.

Land isnt political morons and people don’t live in places for politics. I have a home in NC cuz that is where my job is and a vacation home in Florida cuz that is where the beach is. My day in both places goes entirely unaffected by politics.

To people like the OP everything is political.

Let's always remember. Marxist leaders and Marxist propagandists ALWAYS live in luxury. That is the identifying hallmark of their hypocrisy. They rail against the rich, while they become rich through ill-gotten gain. In Kimmel's case, he got rich by spreading hate propaganda.
Trump being a Marxist billionaire

Forum List

Back