This is what we should do to marriage

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Charge it to any consenting Adult(s) that want to get married, may do so.

Who are you to push your cultural beliefs on Muhammad? That may wish to have 3, 4 or 5 wifes?
Who are you to tell jimmy that he can't marry his sister that he just knocked up.

If we're going to use the case that adults should be able to choose. Who are you to limit it to homosexual and not the others?

I'm being honest? Who the fuck are you to push your bigoted beliefs on anyone. :confused:

Last edited:
Im sure many liberals agree.....dont forget marrying 12 year olds......gotta keep those muslims in mind.

Who are you to push your cultural beliefs on Muhammad? That may wish to have 3, 4 or 5 wifes?
Who are you to tell jimmy that he can't marry his sister that he just knocked up.

If we're going to use the case that adults should be able to choose. Who are you to limit it to homosexual and not the others?

I'm being honest? Who the fuck are you to push your bigoted beliefs on anyone. :confused:

There are medical reasons not to allow siblings and first cousins to marry and have kids. We don't want the kids turning out like mutants. As for the rest of it, I agree. If someone wants to have five wives or five husbands, why should we care? In the Biblical times many men had multiple wives. Of course, women tended to live longer than men, and many women became widowed as their husbands were killed in battle. Since women counted so much on men for their financial well being, they needed to remarry, and usually would remarry a brother to their husband. In many cases she would become the second or third wife to her new husband. Many marriages happened for reasons other than love.

There are medical reasons not to allow siblings and first cousins to marry and have kids. We don't want the kids turning out like mutants. As for the rest of it, I agree. If someone wants to have five wives or five husbands, why should we care? In the Biblical times many men had multiple wives. Of course, women tended to live longer than men, and many women became widowed as their husbands were killed in battle. Since women counted so much on men for their financial well being, they needed to remarry, and usually would remarry a brother to their husband. In many cases she would become the second or third wife to her new husband. Many marriages happened for reasons other than love.

Uh now we're using the Bible as a source? As for kids, maybe incest is the right way to go, what you call mutants others may call sexual selection......

What do you have against mutants?

Do mutants not bleed, at least some of them?

Uh now we're using the Bible as a source? As for kids, maybe incest is the right way to go, what you call mutants others may call sexual selection......

Damned right. If it wasn't for mutants, we'd still be wallowing in primordial slime,

So you label anyone who does not agree with you as a "bigot" even before hearing their argument? If you were literate, you would realize that makes you the bigot.

By the way, why should the government be involved at all in the (civil) marriage business? To perpetuate your cultural beliefs?

Seriously, who the fuck are you to tell a man he can't marry his horse?

Who the fuck are you to push your bigoted beliefs on a woman wanting to marry her cat?

Do you realize just how fuck'n stupid you sound yet, or do you need more?

Yeah, this is the liberal creed...if people are breaking the law, then you need to legalize the crime. It's the same thing they want to happen with sex abuse of minors, infanticide, and every other depravity known to man.

Forum List

Back