This is Why American Conservatives Oppose 'Strong Government'; Chinese Billionaires Disappearing

But yet you want government in the bathroom, government telling me what gender I can choose for my ID and government in my bedroom. WTF?

Seriously,,,,I see your point but cutting infrastructure, science and education still isn't a good idea.

But yet you want government in the bathroom, government telling me what gender I can choose for my ID and government in my bedroom. WTF?

No, Nature and science tell us what your gender is Matthew. We dont want pervs in the rest rooms molesting our children.

Seriously,,,,I see your point but cutting infrastructure, science and education still isn't a good idea.
And I dont see where Republicans have done any of that.

Can you share where they have that is not AGW related?

No, Nature and science tell us what your gender is Matthew. We dont want pervs in the rest rooms molesting our children.

And I dont see where Republicans have done any of that.

Can you share where they have that is not AGW related?

Science tells us sex but gender is totally different. That is what science says...

You're saying milliions of people are perves that want to harm children? I could say tens of millions of men that seem perfectly normal are...

China bought Craftsman Tools and to buy a Craftsman tool these days you have to go to Ace Hardware.

What nonsense? If you can believe this 'reason' you need to find the Wizard of Oz.

American conservatives are covered here: "Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" Jane Mayer

And the naive below.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

"But when we consider the beliefs of other people? It's an epistemic shit show out there. Astrology, conspiracies, the healing power of crystals. Aliens who abduct Earthlings and build pyramids. That vaccines cause autism or that Obama is a crypto-Muslim — or that the world was formed some 6,000 years ago, replete with fossils made to look millions of years old. How could anyone believe this stuff?! ... No, seriously: how?" Crony Beliefs | Melting Asphalt

You do not get to choose your gender sex. That's established by biology, at the time you are conceived, and cannot be changed. It's not a matter of government not letting you choose this trait. Hard science doesn't let you choose this trait. You're demanding a right to lie about this trait, and to have government treat this lie as truth, and to have the force of government used to compel others to treat this lie as truth. There is no such right.

It is ironic how much empty lip service you pay to “science”, while, at the same time, openly repudiating science.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back