This Is Why Cancel Culture Is Out Of Control

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A video of a South Carolina singer making a series of racist and homophobic remarks, using a racial slur and performing a Nazi salute has sparked outrage on social media. Gracie Wood, a 17-year-old singer and songwriter from Spartanburg, South Carolina, was caught on camera making the racist statements that appear to have been secretly shot without her knowledge.

"Mexicans and middle easterns, all they do is wanna kill people," Wood starts off by saying in the video. "What about Africans?" someone asks and Wood responds by saying, "Kill em'! We should blow the whole continent of Africa." When asked by a friend how she felt about Germans, Wood says she supports "Nazis" because they hate gay people and black people. She then proceeds to perform the Nazi salute before expressing her admiration for Hitler. "Honestly, Hitler is a pretty quality man," she adds."

And because of this hit job video being released -- this has drugged her parents into this and now they feel they have to apologize for something that they shouldn't need to...The mother happens to be a news anchor in Spartanburg and the father is a judge

"Her mother, Amy Wood, addressed the situation in a Facebook post, saying that she wanted to apologize on her daughter’s behalf for the “horrific, disgusting and vile things” she was filmed saying. “We know the words spoken have caused terrible pain and we are heartbroken over this, since we have never tolerated racism or hate in any fashion,” Amy Wood, an anchor for 7News WSPA-TV in South Carolina, said in the statement."

First of all, it is obvious this little girl was just joking -- you can clearly see that in the video; she may have even been a little intoxicated....Basically I see in the same manner as little kids discovering curse words for the first time -- and then seeing which one can say the dirtiest curse words...all in fun....

This little girl is a very popular singer with tons of followers on social media -- many of them I am sure -- are black, Hispanic, all colors...so I highly doubt she is racist....and because of the way she is being attacked on social media -- she has deleted her social media accounts...Social media was how she was able to gain popularity as a singer and these people are taking it from her....Whoever it was who set her up and recorded this video and released it -- that is the person whose parents need to be apologizing...and the only reason this video was made and released is because of this thirst generated by the woke-left cancel culture mob for more so-called racists...even if they have to go after little girls...

I'm with you brother. Understandable that people would be demanding she be cancelled (meaning ignored). Not sure if they are pushing their message at bit too far however:

Hard to believe that stupid people say stupid things. Peace out my brother.

She deserves to be cancelled. What a child learns also carries with them for life.

"A video of a South Carolina singer making a series of racist and homophobic remarks, using a racial slur and performing a Nazi salute has sparked outrage on social media. Gracie Wood, a 17-year-old singer and songwriter from Spartanburg, South Carolina, was caught on camera making the racist statements that appear to have been secretly shot without her knowledge.

"Mexicans and middle easterns, all they do is wanna kill people," Wood starts off by saying in the video. "What about Africans?" someone asks and Wood responds by saying, "Kill em'! We should blow the whole continent of Africa." When asked by a friend how she felt about Germans, Wood says she supports "Nazis" because they hate gay people and black people. She then proceeds to perform the Nazi salute before expressing her admiration for Hitler. "Honestly, Hitler is a pretty quality man," she adds."

And because of this hit job video being released -- this has drugged her parents into this and now they feel they have to apologize for something that they shouldn't need to...The mother happens to be a news anchor in Spartanburg and the father is a judge

"Her mother, Amy Wood, addressed the situation in a Facebook post, saying that she wanted to apologize on her daughter’s behalf for the “horrific, disgusting and vile things” she was filmed saying. “We know the words spoken have caused terrible pain and we are heartbroken over this, since we have never tolerated racism or hate in any fashion,” Amy Wood, an anchor for 7News WSPA-TV in South Carolina, said in the statement."

First of all, it is obvious this little girl was just joking -- you can clearly see that in the video; she may have even been a little intoxicated....Basically I see in the same manner as little kids discovering curse words for the first time -- and then seeing which one can say the dirtiest curse words...all in fun....

This little girl is a very popular singer with tons of followers on social media -- many of them I am sure -- are black, Hispanic, all colors...so I highly doubt she is racist....and because of the way she is being attacked on social media -- she has deleted her social media accounts...Social media was how she was able to gain popularity as a singer and these people are taking it from her....Whoever it was who set her up and recorded this video and released it -- that is the person whose parents need to be apologizing...and the only reason this video was made and released is because of this thirst generated by the woke-left cancel culture mob for more so-called racists...even if they have to go after little girls...
Maybe she was remembering lyrics from a Rap song

Maybe she was remembering lyrics from a Rap song
I doubt it, she was really racist in her rant. Children are mainly like their parents, but because her mother apologized don't not make here NOT RACIST.

The parents were forced to apologize for her.

You should be cancelled for your antisemitism, then.
I take everyone at their word, but I abhor the Hasidim.

1642252685732.png

Last edited:
What I really love is how all these racists are such cowards that they only have the balls to say these things when they think only their friends are watching. Cuck white racists deserve to live their lives pretending out of shame and embarrassment. Lol.

I doubt it, she was really racist in her rant. Children are mainly like their parents, but because her mother apologized don't not make here NOT RACIST.

The parents were forced to apologize for her.
boy that flew a mile over your empty head.........read some rap lyrics about degrading women, violence, racism and all other debaucheries in between......ever complain about those????.NOOOOOOO

So you are a Jew hater eh. You don't get to pick and choose who you hate and point fingers at who you want to

Would you say I just proved what a phony hypocrite you are.....YA THINK???????

Last edited:

Wow! 17 year old and this is your current obsession, what a waste of a life and waste of electrons posting this

If this is what makes you happy, you are a sad, sad little man

Last edited:
You're another huge phony cuck
Lol. It's white racists that are the cucks. Look how much they cry and promise this isn't really them when they get caught. Are there any proud white racists left in America or have they all gone into hiding out of shame and fear?

boy that flew a mile over your empty head.........read some rap lyrics about degrading women, violence, racism and all other debaucheries in between......ever complain about those????.NOOOOOOO

So you are a Jew hater eh. You don't get to pick and choose who you hate and point fingers at who you want to

Would you say I just proved what a phony hypocrite you are.....YA THINK???????
the Hasidim vote GOP, I don't like men who thinks the women is lower than men.

A women 17 of age, the women is a racist just like her parents. Like parents so are the children.

Forum List

Back