This is EXACTLY what's WRONG with BLACK culture

^^^
This
is what white supremacy looks like folks.

God is the Author and Finisher of my fate, NOT white people.
Its just facts

Set your emotions aside and just think rationally

Whites brought blacks to the New World as slaves

If not for slavery you would almost certainly have been born in africa

Hattie McDaniel never got to use her real talent because she was pegged into stereotyped role by a racist movie industry. White culture shorted her and white culture is the problem. Since white men are beating women at home, stop trying to blame this on blacks you ancient racist chump.
I guess hollywood could have used white actresses in blackface

If so you would be more pissed

^^^
This
is what white supremacy looks like folks.

God is the Author and Finisher of my fate, NOT white people.
That's right. And if these racists don't change, God has a punishment in store for them that will make them wish they had done what was right.

The black race is a scary zoo full all the demonic sin and wickedness God warns us against in His Word. It's so dark and controlled by Satan and his demons.

They were lost worshipping Satan before they became slaves, lost as slaves, and now they are back in the bosom of Satan as free people lost again.
Leave this nonsense in the religion forum.

The black race is a scary zoo full all the demonic sin and wickedness God warns us against in His Word. It's so dark and controlled by Satan and his demons.

They were lost worshipping Satan before they became slaves, lost as slaves, and now they are back in the bosom of Satan as free people lost again.
What a load.

You can refute the truth

So you give it a rest
Stop being stupid.

If a young woman is abducted, abused, and trafficked to a far away country where she is repeatedly abused - resulting in offspring, and her eventual great grandson manages to somehow make a great life for himself, should he be grateful for the crimes against his grandmother? That’s stupid. Stop being stupid.

Stop being stupid.

If a young woman is abducted, abused, and trafficked to a far away country where she is repeatedly abused - resulting in offspring, and her eventual great grandson manages to somehow make a great life for himself, should he be grateful for the crimes against his grandmother? That’s stupid. Stop being stupid.
Grateful for the abuse of his enslaved ancestor?

No

But grateful to the whites who freed her and gave citizenship to her children including himself?

Absolutely

Black militants cant accept the fact that they owe everything they have to white people and the great country white people created

Grateful for the abuse of his enslaved ancestor?

No

But grateful to the whites who freed her and gave citizenship to her children including himself? ...

I didn't say anything about slavery or color. But you assumed.......hmmmm..............

Forum List

Back