This is why Democrats can't win a gotdamn thing!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Osoffs last appeal to voters message:
“Instead of being divided among ourselves, and scapegoating our neighbors and our friends, and being afraid of one another and being afraid of the world, we love each other instead, and make things happen together,” Ossoff can be heard saying as images of his campaign flash on the screen.

Its simplistic cum by ya crap like this that turns mfs' off.

He puts out shit like this and his opponent all but accused the guy of murdering 2 month old infant!!

Guys, I rest my case, the dems are just hopeless!!

“Instead of being divided among ourselves, and scapegoating our neighbors and our friends, and being afraid of one another and being afraid of the world, we love each other instead, and make things happen together,” Ossoff can be heard saying as images of his campaign flash on the screen.

He puts out shit like this and his opponent all but accused the guy of murdering 2 month old infant!!

Hand that guy a Coke!
People have REAL checkbooks to balance and REAL kids to buy shoes for and ACTUAL rents to pay. Loving your neighbor is fine and all, but in general people are more likely to be kind when they're in a good mood, which happens when they're not worried about the lights getting shut off.

I was a democrat when I was very young and silly.
I'm still a bit stunned at what they've allowed themselves to become.
The democrats have no greater foe than themselves.

Its obvious why they keep losing. Democrats have not learned the lessons of November 8, and they and their lapdogs in the totally biased fake news media have nothing to offer but Trump / republicans are evil. We can only pray that their learning curve does not improve and they continue this failed suicidal strategy. :clap2:

• Banned

Hand that guy a Coke!
People have REAL checkbooks to balance and REAL kids to buy shoes for and ACTUAL rents to pay. Loving your neighbor is fine and all, but in general people are more likely to be kind when they're in a good mood, which happens when they're not worried about the lights getting shut off.
Here here...and kudos'......we need to rebrand ourselves as the party of the working class and in doing so get off our ass, campus working class communities and sit down and listen to their concerns and keep listening until 2020. I'm not talking about these welfare mf's and I'm not talking about the middle class, god bless em all....I'm talking about the little guy that gets up every fuckin morning, bust his ass working like a animal and is living from paycheck to paycheck, because the cost of everything has gone up and he or she hasn't seen a raise in years or his standard of living change one damned bit. Those are the Trump voters, those of the guys that sit at home on election days, those of the people who just give up...we need to reach those people and get off the welfare boat, the free this shit and horn in on those that need a voice and pay taxes!!

You can't win because your party is batshit crazy. I was a Democrat when I first turned 18, because I'm from Boston and we all were, and Al Gore was the first president I voted for in 2000. That party has veered so far to the extreme left since then I don't know how any sane and sentient being can still support those nutters.

Did he say also call for us all to hold hands and sing kumbaya as we walk around the maypole?

• Banned

You can't win because your party is batshit crazy. I was a Democrat when I first turned 18, because I'm from Boston and we all were, and Al Gore was the first president I voted for in 2000. That party has veered so far to the extreme left since then I don't know how any sane and sentient being can still support those nutters.
Taz, listen, you guys are all veering to the right...you got the votes, the power, enjoy!!

If you are branded does that mean someone owns you?

I think the Democrat Party is on the right track. Keep spending tax dollars investigating Trump, keep blocking roads with protests, keep calling for impeachment, keep up the mock executions of the president, keep shutting down free speech, and most important of all, lie! And when caught, lie some more, lie bigger, lie often.

Trust me, you'll be winning in no time.

Taz, listen, you guys are all veering to the right...you got the votes, the power, enjoy!!

No, I don't. I'm not a Republican either and am just as critical of them. For instance, this new health care bill they are trying to push off as reform is complete horse shit. The AG wants to ramp up the failed War on Drugs again. This administration seems to want to start a proxy war with Russia over Syria and what do we have to gain from it?

Americans need to wake up and start voting for independent and third party candidates because the Republicans and Democrats are never going to learn from the public just swinging back and forth between the two parties when they get tired of one. They need to start losing to someone other than each other.

3491B23100000578-3607461-Empowering_The_costumes_will_help_provide_sanitary_products_OBGY-a-25_1464189966372.jpg

No, I don't. I'm not a Republican either and am just as critical of them. For instance, this new health care bill they are trying to push off as reform is complete horse shit. The AG wants to ramp up the failed War on Drugs again. This administration seems to want to start a proxy war with Russia over Syria and what do we have to gain from it?

Americans need to wake up and start voting for independent and third party candidates because the Republicans and Democrats are never going to learn from the public just swinging back and forth between the two parties when they get tired of one. They need to start losing to someone other than each other.

show us all a copy of the bill so we can see how bad it is.

No.

Most people back slowly away from a thrashing and snarling animal that appears to be fatally wounded.

show us all a copy of the bill so we can see how bad it is.

https://www.budget.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/SENATEHEALTHCARE.pdf

I beg to differ.

We, as former Democrats have not veered to the right.

The Progressives have taken over the party and much of what I have seen over the years I cannot support.

Riots.

Looting.

Burning.

Assault.

You have veered further left.

Gore actually won, Jeb! threw the election for his bro, then threw his supervisor of elections under the bus.

The Bushes were really bad for America,all of them.

They have absconded with much wealth from America as well.

IMO, they should all be swinging. Don't forget the corrupt Congresses, too, especially during Reagan's 2nd term.

Make Congress have to abide by whatever "healthcare" rules they pass and their tune will change real quick.

I propose a bill to where they cannot get government health insurance.

Forum List

Back