🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why Fox News and the democrats have to silence Tucker

Tucker is brilliant being on Twitter. Soon we will see President Trump back on Twitter, but appearing during his show. Can't wait!

Tucker is that 6-division army mowing through the diseased filth and that's not going sit well with the child molester crowd.... nor the sellout-America-for-profit crowd.... but I repeat myself.

They're acting like they have something to hide over there. :abgg2q.jpg:

Tucker is a known liar who lies to make money, the worst kind of liar....
Is that one of your all purpose statements with blanks? Let's see: 'Biden is a known liar who lies to make money, the worst kind of liar....' Schumer
Schiff
Mother Theresa
Hillary
I think we all get the idea Moonie.

Is that one of your all purpose statements with blanks? Let's see: 'Biden is a known liar who lies to make money, the worst kind of liar....' Schumer
Schiff
Mother Theresa
Hillary
I think we all get the idea Moonie.
I don't listen to Biden either because he is also a liar, yet this thread is not about Biden and the same goes for all members of Congress including my former boss of KURM radio Craig Womack of NW Arkansass.

I don't listen to Biden either because he is also a liar, yet this thread is not about Biden and the same goes for all members of Congress including my former boss of KURM radio Craig Womack of NW Arkansass.
Put it down now Moonie.... :alcoholic:

Tucker better be careful because when he was at FOX he had some cover for potential libel slander because it was considered a news organization . Also FOX would probably foot the bill to fight it. On twitter he now has to worry about Twitter defamation. I hope he has the money because they will be going after him.

Surely you remember the guy who's been exposing the bidens for what they are.

You bet he knows who Tucker Carlson is as he has been eating the left alive and stomping the leftist MSM asses for YEARS. And just when they thought they had him, he worms out of Fucked-Up Fox and splits off where he is untouchable now.

The closer the election gets, the democrats are going to go arrest crazy. Political opposition, journalists that speak out, parents that oppose having their children mutilated all subject to arrest. This isn't your daddy's United States.

Forum List

Back