This is why NFL is Bullshit. Boycott these Pampered Pansy's

I have to laugh at this. Go into any large corporation and you're going to hear the same thing. Fuck you racists, I'm watching football.
Fuck you RACISTS?

Fuck those 300 pound tit babies whining about shit that does not effect their RICH ASSES!!!
Except it does affect them, their family members and friends. Also other black fans who pay money for tickets that pay their salaries. So fuck your ignorant white parrot repeating racist bullshit ass.

You racists are pathetic. The players have nothing to do with this. The allegations are against front office staff. And it appears they are all white men. The NFL won't miss money because some racists decide to boycott.
109236629_10217063947286509_2022565256996593592_n.jpg

They were thinking of you when they created this.

I have to laugh at this. Go into any large corporation and you're going to hear the same thing. Fuck you racists, I'm watching football.
Just give people who have cable TV the option not to watch it by having basic cable put into ala carte. you pay more to watch sports and the person who does not want to watch certain channels pays less.

You racists are pathetic. The players have nothing to do with this. The allegations are against front office staff. And it appears they are all white men. The NFL won't miss money because some racists decide to boycott.

Thank you. The average NFL player has a 4 year career and earns a total of 3.5 to 4 million over thst career.

NFL quarterbacks are by far the highest paid player position over a longer period of time, and they are predominantly white, as are the team owners and front office management which are for the most part 100% white.

When and if the season opens this year, it will be business as usual. Whoever decides to boycott will not matter at all.
The NFL are trying to popularise the sport in Europe and racism doesnt travel well. They need to be doing the right thing for commercial reasons as well.

View attachment 364692
Whites invented the race card and used it to build America. Each time somebody white starts whining about a race card is because they've lost the argument.

View attachment 364692
Whites invented the race card and used it to build America. Each time somebody white starts whining about a race card is because they've lost the argument.
Well considering I didn't build America or owned slaves. Never treated any black person bad or indifferent. I don't have an argument, but I do have an opinion thought and it's factual. You loons call anyone racist if they prove you wrong, just saying.

View attachment 364692

that describes the cheatriot apologists to a tee when i post pesky facts they cant counter that the owners have tainted the game aletting them get away with all their scandals and proving to them they cant be great without cheating,they get all butthurt about these facts and go into denial mode over it.LOL

Forum List

Back