This is why NFL is Bullshit. Boycott these Pampered Pansy's

It's about the racist player's who have been given special treatment since grade school and graduated high-school and college even though they couldn't spell cat if you spotted them the "C." Racist ant to play an alternative national anthem instead of simply honor our nation with traditional National Anthem.
Actually the players have nothing to do with FRONT OFFICE SEXUAL HARASSMENT dope

..I never watched any more since the black Rams put their hands up for a CRIMINAL that:
stole
attacked a clerk
attacked a cop
they protests FOR criminals

So you think George Fowler was justly killed?
you mean Floyd---it will happen--there is NO stopping it;
1. he wasn't trying to kill him
2. it wasn't racial
3. he's been CHARGED
--very smart experts in their fields ''kill'' hundreds of innocents = pilots and the military
4. Floyd robbed a pregnant woman--he is partly to blame for leading a criminal life
etc
there is no problem of police brutality

Actually the players have nothing to do with FRONT OFFICE SEXUAL HARASSMENT dope
No, they usually rape in college. Lawrence Taylor waited until pro ranks to smoke crack and have sex with juveniles..or not.

Fifty three year fan of the NFL. I am DONE with them. No more. Same with NCAA football.
Because some front office assholes in the Redskin organization sexually harassed fellow workers?

Wow...aren't you the #metoo progressive

He "allegedly" passed a counterfeit twenty...and was killed for it
..he wasn't killed for that--that's ridiculous--making your point babblecrap
1. he resisted arrest and the cop was trying to subdue him
2. the cop appears to being doing it the wrong way
3. Floyd IS partly responsible for his own death--if you live a life of crime, guess what??? DUH
4. police are going to make mistakes/errors/etc--they are humans
...very smart experts in their fields ''kill'' hundreds of innocents = pilots and military
..parents ''kill'' their children by leaving them in hot cars
etc
5. he was NOT TRYING TO KILL HIM..prove that he was
6. it was not racial
...these criminals are NOT RATIONAL......like a lot of these BLM/protester idiots---attacking cops with a cane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....they are not thinking rationally = very hard/very DIFFICULT to deal with........social workers are not going to do any better
...all explained here:

Blame the demigods in black robes for that

Al Davis sued the league over that very issue and won

since then teams have been free to come and go as they please

for me it will always be about disrespect for our flag and our country

I dont suborn lies about America

and the black lives matter movement is a damn lie
Yeah al Davis is burning in hell right now,he was the jerk who started it all,the rest of the owners followed his lead.

Fifty three year fan of the NFL. I am DONE with them. No more. Same with NCAA football.
Yep as I said,the owners have turned it into a circus and have tainted the NFL. College ball has been much more enjoyable for me the last ten years or so.

Yep as I said,the owners have turned it into a circus and have tainted the NFL. College ball has been much more enjoyable for me the last ten years or so.

The colleges are going down the same insane PC, Woke, SJW, virtue signaling, and Racist path as the NFL. No more for me.

Most of the issues being raised here are based on race and the people who raise them are the resident board Klan bois.
Only one guy has raised a sporting reason, the fact that the teams are moved from their home towns and replanted. That would cause social unrest over here.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You racists are pathetic. The players have nothing to do with this. The allegations are against front office staff. And it appears they are all white men. The NFL won't miss money because some racists decide to boycott.

Thank you. The average NFL player has a 4 year career and earns a total of 3.5 to 4 million over thst career.

NFL quarterbacks are by far the highest paid player position over a longer period of time, and they are predominantly white, as are the team owners and front office management which are for the most part 100% white.

When and if the season opens this year, it will be business as usual. Whoever decides to boycott will not matter at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back