This is why NFL is Bullshit. Boycott these Pampered Pansy's

You racists are pathetic. The players have nothing to do with this. The allegations are against front office staff. And it appears they are all white men. The NFL won't miss money because some racists decide to boycott.

According to people like you, just about anyone white, who is not a crying faggot cuck, is a "Wacist".

And losing all of those white people, that would cost the NFL some serious money.

And it should. The NFL is standing with rabid anti-American anti-white racist assholes.

They deserve to be shunned by American society and to die a painful economic death.

Soros/Politics are ruining our sports. The teams actually support Soros' "causes" and he gives them their scripts. Kneeling and the whole anti-American bit...

I could put up with the kneeling bullshit but it's to the point now that I'm seriously considering saying fuk it and not watching.

I sometimes wonder if the owners are going along with this shit because they know viewership is going to tank and they can cut the players pay and they wont be able to say shit about it.
They can just shrug their shoulders and say we aren't making enough money to pay your exorbitant salaries anymore. :oops8:

In other words the problem will fix itself.

The NFL and NBA are lost causes.....all black, all stupid, all showboating, and taunting like Zulu warlords.....absurd. I pity the occasional white player if there is a season.....they'll be lucky to come out of it alive.

I really like football and can put up with a certain amount of bullshit.
I cant wait for the owners to start cutting salaries.
They're already discussing a 35% cut due to the Kung Flu.
Which I believe is just cover for...you fucked yourselves.

I understand. Some great movies have actors in them that I would not want to meet in person.

I understand. Some great movies have actors in them that I would not want to meet in person.

Mel Brooks is the craziest fucker in the history of show biz. He claims one time he took a screenwriter to lunch, beat him up and robbed him, and then went back to the office with the guy and denied that anything had happened. :lol:

These players get pampered since middle school. Worst disciplinary students, lowest academic standard's, but America is supposed to kiss their asses and worship them. Fuck them.

This has nothing to do with the players.

This is about front office types and their announcer sexually harrassing other employees.

It also has nothing to do with racism

BTW, MLB.com wants $50 for 60 Detroit Tigers games in this crazy stunt of a season. The normal price is around $90 for 162 games...WTF? Yesterday the Tigers piped in crowd noise to make the players feel more normal. The outfield seats are too shiny without people sitting in them and hitters and fielders are complaining they're losing the ball in the glare. I'll probably knuckle under and pay their inflated price because I love the Tigers (since '59) but I'm not happy about it.

This has nothing to do with the players.

This is about front office types and their announcer sexually harrassing other employees.

It also has nothing to do with racism
It's about the racist player's who have been given special treatment since grade school and graduated high-school and college even though they couldn't spell cat if you spotted them the "C." Racist ant to play an alternative national anthem instead of simply honor our nation with traditional National Anthem.

You racists are pathetic. The players have nothing to do with this. The allegations are against front office staff. And it appears they are all white men. The NFL won't miss money because some racists decide to boycott.
In your effort to scream "racism" you missed the entire fucking point.

The NFL is so busy virtue signaling and pandering the 300 pound titty babies who have no legitimate complaint whatsoever, that it is IGNORING the bullshit going on in the front office.

The only redeeming feature of the NFL is that the players' contracts ain't worth the paper they're written on. They can brag they just signed Jamal Cowabunga for ten years and a hundred million dollars, cut him the next day and all he gets is the signing bonus....like it works in the real world.

Everybody should boycott the NFL.the owners have tainted a great sport and have ruined the credibility of the game,give me college football everytime.
I don’t blame the owners as much as the fact that they have to hire ghetto feral in order to compete.

Forum List

Back