This is why open carry is ridiculous.......and dangerous

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????
It just takes on drunk Trumptoid to cause someone harm or even death.
This woman was inside her house with her four-year-old child alone.
What the fuck is WRONG with you stupid motherfuckers????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Open carry is for pussy bois who are afraid someone will question their masculinity. Beta males in other words.

View attachment 426348
Open carry is about people who WILL NOT allow their God-given rights to be trampled, sheep.
Bullshit. Open carry is for people who wanna act tough but can't do it without a prop. Beta males, as previously stated.

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

First of all, I don't need to justify to you why I carry a gun. It is MY second amendment right. Second, I have heard of a Trump supporter that has killed anyone, unlike the Trump supporter that was MURDERED in Portland by a DNC/Antifa thug this summer. Third, these protesters are exercising their first amendment rights to address their representatives. If she doesn't like what they have to say, too bad. Fourth, why weren't you screaming when the DNC/BLM/Antifa thugs were burning/looting and defacing all summer long? And lastly if you don't want YOUR mother fucked, KEEP HER OFF THE STREETS. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU--LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
Wasn't the gun nut down at the Texas Wall Mart (where free open carry long guns like a gold standard, is so common people did not know to be concerned until it was too late) a trump supporter. He killed several.

"

First of all, I don't need to justify to you why I carry a gun. It is MY second amendment right. Second, I have heard of a Trump supporter that has killed anyone, unlike the Trump supporter that was MURDERED in Portland by a DNC/Antifa thug this summer. Third, these protesters are exercising their first amendment rights to address their representatives. If she doesn't like what they have to say, too bad. Fourth, why weren't you screaming when the DNC/BLM/Antifa thugs were burning/looting and defacing all summer long? And lastly if you don't want YOUR mother fucked, KEEP HER OFF THE STREETS. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU--LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
Wasn't the gun nut down at the Texas Wall Mart (where free open carry long guns like a gold standard, is so common people did not know to be concerned until it was too late) a trump supporter. He killed several.
Seems to me that a republican US rep was shot while playing softball in a neighborhood by a Democrat. You can do all the arguing back and forth that you want, but as they say in Thermopylae and TX. COME AND TAKE IT!

"

Open carry is for pussy bois who are afraid someone will question their masculinity. Beta males in other words.

View attachment 426348

Say what Beta Boi?

"

Get back to us when some Conservative ACTUALLY shoots up some one. I can list a lot of times liberals have.
One's on trial in Wisconsin now.
No he isnt dumb ass his shootings as proven by the video were justified because people attacked him and tried to kill HIM>

"

View attachment 426348
Open carry is about people who WILL NOT allow their God-given rights to be trampled, sheep.
Bullshit. Open carry is for people who wanna act tough but can't do it without a prop. Beta males, as previously stated.

Watch out, there are those who don't need guns.

"

Seems to me that a republican US rep was shot while playing softball in a neighborhood by a Democrat. You can do all the arguing back and forth that you want, but as they say in Thermopylae and TX. COME AND TAKE IT!
Don't want it. Got my own. Except for the range and in the old days, hunting, the long ones stay at home (mostly loaded) and I carry concealed for the tactical advantage. We all have our theories. Been dealing with weapons a long time. You will not change mine.

Y

"

View attachment 426348
Your handicap is obvious.

"

View attachment 426348
Actually it's hunting season. It's really a matter of public safety. It would be irresponsible to leave guns unattended in their cars. Especially since liberal morons want to defund the police as crime rates increase. I get it now, it's not guns that piss you folks off, it's citizens that are actually responsible.

"

disputed1.png

"

View attachment 426348
Actually it's hunting season. It's really a matter of public safety. It would be irresponsible to leave guns unattended in their cars. Especially since liberal morons want to defund the police as crime rates increase. I get it now, it's not guns that piss you folks off, it's citizens that are actually responsible.
Thanks Rogue Al, but I don't think these morons would know logic if it bit them in the ass.

"

So your "proof" that open carry is "ridiculous and dangerous" is a peaceful protest in which not a shot was fired and not a single person was harmed?

You do realize how stupid you look, right?

Many people on here have voiced having it will make the cops think twice. That sounds like intimidation as have seen the description on the offense as pulling or display with the intent to intimidate or cause fear. I'm not prone to intimidation, and my weapon will not be seen until somebody brandishes theirs in my direction.

While I can't read the minds of the protesters, I would say they did open carry to intimidate; not the police, not the SOS, but potential trouble makers. We on the right have repeatedly shown our support for our police nationwide while it's the Democrats who have done the opposite. This group is protesting an unfair election, and the leftists are the ones who spent much of the summer protesting the police.

As for myself, like you, I would never open carry. I never allow my enemy to make plans on how to get me knowing I was armed. But then again, I always liked surprising people. :auiqs.jpg:

"

View attachment 426357
Maybe, but I just did a search just now with the search argument Was the Texas Wall Mart Shooter a trump supporter? This is what it returned 5 minutes ago, so I am not the only one with this impression.
1607391777844.png

"

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

There is a long and storied history of armed protest in this country.

Fuck off

Fucking liberal whites spent all year pretending they agreed with us non whites on police. Yet here all of you are, asking why you want to make the barrier very high for the police fucking with you? ??

What do you think would have happened to htem had they not been armed?
They would have carried their little signs and chanted their little slogans, like a pep rally in highschool. Brandishing a weapon is punishable in this state and as a permit holder and carrier, I have no problem with that. Whites and non whites like you, alike ought to keep their weapon in their pants. It is my opinion and you can feel free to fuck off. You idiots just make it harder on the rest of us, that want to avoid further regulation, as we already respect our weapons and the peace of mind of the straights.

Learn the definition of the word "brandishing", because you're using it wrong. That's NOT my opinion, and you can feel free to fuck off if you don't like that fact.

And don't even come at us with that "I'm a Second Amendment lover, and I just want you to stop exercising your rights so you don't make things harder on everyone" schtick. No one's picking up what you're trying to put down.
Many people on here have voiced having it will make the cops think twice. That sounds like intimidation as have seen the description on the offense as pulling or display with the intent to intimidate or cause fear. I'm not prone to intimidation, and my weapon will not be seen until somebody brandishes theirs in my direction. You can feel free to likewise fuck off with your opinion. Toting around long guns and bandoleers of ammo to demonstration is stupid. You will not change anyone's mind either, but you might encourage more attempts at regulation, the rest of us responsible carriers do not need, just so you can have an intimidating parade showing your firepower to impress or intimidate the masses.
thats not intimidation thats equal playing grounds,, and bad cops dont like that,,

"

So your "proof" that open carry is "ridiculous and dangerous" is a peaceful protest in which not a shot was fired and not a single person was harmed?

You do realize how stupid you look, right?
This thread didn’t go the way Blaine Sweeter expected.

What a colossal Snowflake.

"

View attachment 426357
Maybe, but I just did a search just now with the search argument Was the Texas Wall Mart Shooter a trump supporter? This is what it returned 5 minutes ago, so I am not the only one with this impression.
View attachment 426366
So?

Anything on topic, Buttercup?

"

Perhaps if you filthy democrat crime lovers would stop letting criminals go free it would be better.

"

Was there any violence? Was it like the rioting that went on all summer? Maybe we should outlaw protests because they can lead to violence.

Forum List

Back