This is why open carry is ridiculous.......and dangerous

Its no doubt a sad time in history when people bring guns to a peaceful event.

No, it's a sad time in history when people have to bring guns to a peaceful event in order to keep others from making it violent.

It's also a sad time in history when so many Americans are such pussies that they think "carrying guns=must not be peaceful".

No, it's a sad time in history when people have to bring guns to a peaceful event in order to keep others from making it violent.

It's also a sad time in history when so many Americans are such pussies that they think "carrying guns=must not be peaceful".
As Ive already explained, Im a strong advocate of the 2nd.
I completely agree with your statement.

Strong advocates of the 2nd Amendment do not oppose guns at peaceful events, advocate violently disarming law-abiding citizens, or threaten them with decades in prison merely for “possessing” legal firearms, let alone using guns for purposes of lawful self defense, hunting, etc.

Gun shows are generally peaceful events, where a lot of people usually are armed and do carry guns.

Strong advocates of the 2nd Amendment do not oppose guns at peaceful events, advocate violently disarming law-abiding citizens, or threaten them with decades in prison merely for “possessing” legal firearms, let alone using guns for purposes of lawful self defense, hunting, etc.

Gun shows are generally peaceful events, where a lot of people usually are armed and do carry guns.
What are you talking about ?
Read all my comments.
I posted my original reply to show how dumb the OP was to begin with.
Do you not see the political irony of my original post ?

Last edited:

We have to in order to protect our selves from scum like you.

Liberals and Dems weren't standing in front of her house shouting "murderer", you stupid fucking asshole.

No, if it had been leftists and Democrats, her house would now be a pile of ashes.

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????

There is nothing dangerous about open carry. It's legal here in Nevada and it's never been a problem.

It just takes on drunk Trumptoid to cause someone harm or even death.
This woman was inside her house with her four-year-old child alone.
What the fuck is WRONG with you stupid motherfuckers????

Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

You mean incidents like this?

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Thank goodness no one was harmed.

This time.

What about the next time?

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

Nice attempt at comparing a peaceful armed protest with indicted criminal acts.

All this shows is some sides protesters can be armed and still peaceful, yet the other sides protesters decide to go violent with makeshift weapons and explosives out of habit.

People with guns are not sending a message that they want to be peaceful, you stupid fucking asshole.

People with guns who aren't doing anything violent with them certainly are. Your interpretation of their gun ownership is no one's problem but yours.

If one has a lick of sense they'll leave open carrying alone

Answer the question, dipshit.
Why does anybody need to carry a gun to a legal, peaceful protest???
Your deflection is noted, pussy.
The same reason why a person carries anywhere.

Self protection

They came armed to threaten this woman, you stupid fucking asshole.

"I see owning guns as a threat, therefore everyone else is required to see it that way, too!!"

"

How many shots were fired again?

Here is BLM doing what BLM does best...

Off topic, asshole.
Your deflection is noted.
Answer the question: Why are guns needed at a peaceful protest?

Because no matter how much liberals whine, it's still not illegal for people to exercise their Constitutional rights. We know, you folks are working hard to change that.

Because no matter how much liberals whine, it's still not illegal for people to exercise their Constitutional rights.
The Constitution is the law, namely the supreme law of the land, and provides that the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
NO exceptions.
We know, you folks are working hard to change that.
Just because you are obeying the letter of the law in every respect does not mean that you will not be arrested, served with felony charges, and imprisoned for decades on end. What the cops enforce as law no longer has anything to do with the law.

They carry the guns for protection in case word gets out and leftests show up to kick their asses.
disputed1.png

Frankly, you gotta be nuts to go anywhere these days as an organized group representing anything the democrats oppose as you're SURE to be attacked violently by their mobs! It looks to me like these people were merely exercising prudent self-defense.

Of course. Democrats are violent people. We have plenty of evidence of that. You have to be prepared. The only reason we need our guns is because of Democrats, and that's why we carry them.

Dare I say that if not for Democrats, we would:
  1. Eliminate 80-90% of the crime in this country.
  2. Have honesty in our elections, politics and government.
  3. Be far ahead nationally in our education of the young.
  4. Virtually eliminate the illegal problem.
  5. Have 90% safer streets.
  6. Be able to save trillions off the national debt with less crime, less need for LE, border patrol, lower drug use and far less need for gov. programs!

"

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

There is a long and storied history of armed protest in this country.

Fuck off

Fucking liberal whites spent all year pretending they agreed with us non whites on police. Yet here all of you are, asking why you want to make the barrier very high for the police fucking with you? ??

What do you think would have happened to htem had they not been armed?
They would have carried their little signs and chanted their little slogans, like a pep rally in highschool. Brandishing a weapon is punishable in this state and as a permit holder and carrier, I have no problem with that. Whites and non whites like you, alike ought to keep their weapon in their pants. It is my opinion and you can feel free to fuck off. You idiots just make it harder on the rest of us, that want to avoid further regulation, as we already respect our weapons and the peace of mind of the straights.

Letting some one know you're armed is not hte same thing as "brandishing" a weapon.

Brandishing is an action that implies threat, just having a rifle slung over your shoulder or a pistol on your hip is not brandishing a weapon....By your standard open carry should be legal no where? It's security theater, you're no safer with that gun under his jacket than you are able to see it. It just makes you feel safer. That's it.

If I don't let the cop know i'm armed he's going to react very differently to me, with a lot less respect, and once he realizes i am equally armed he's not going to take that calmly. Concealing a weapon is much more likely to get me shot than having a rifle over my shoulder. Because if he sees that concealed weapon spontaneously the situation is giong to escalate by a factor of 100 in teh span of a moment.

If he sees me walking around open carrying a weapon, he's very unlikely to just start shooting me.

No one sane who is non white would question why others might want to be armed during protests. They teach all colors of kids about dogs and water cannons in school. You don't want to be that. Bring a gun, or come with people who did. I do not judge conservative whites for not trusting the state to keep them safe. Country does not have a great track record on this issue considering our very maximalist* free speech protections, our cops take cues from teh fucking Israelis running an apartheid state.
Civilians act different if your weapons are all hanging out, as they are not used to knowingly being around weapons and weapons carriers. Cop will give you no greater respect, only identifying you mentally as a possible target. They are far more worried about the weapons they cannot see.

Again, they used to turn dogs on black protestors until they started arming themselvs

You lack some basic history here

Reagan implemented gun control in california...In response to black men doing something very similar to what modern republican protestors do with guns. Google it. They didn't abuse those men. Because it would have been a fair fight.

They will treat you with infinitely more respect if you are a threat to their life. I don't need an old white whose never had any negative police interaction telling me what will and won't set them off. Easiest way for me to get them to take a pot shot at me is give them a split second decision. Concealed carry is inherently more dangerous when facing an officer. If he sees a shotgun on a rack he's not going to react the same way he will to the idea there is a weapon he can't see in his proximity.

Most cops get a lot more sane when they feel they can die not less. And large numbers of people who are well armed will give them that feeling.

There are few things an American non white is better qualified to speak on than your average white guy. Police interaction and behavior is one of them. Unless you grew up or live in teh most crime ridden trailer park in the country it's unlikely you've had any substantive police interaction next to your average black or brown man. Or your parents were just not good criminals.

Last edited:

"

How many shots were fired again?

Here is BLM doing what BLM does best...

Off topic, asshole.
Your deflection is noted.
Answer the question: Why are guns needed at a peaceful protest?

BLM and ANIFTA might show up.... asshole

That's the most spurious bullshit I've seen in a long time.

"Why would they bring guns to a peaceful protest? I don't like your answer, now give me the one I want to hear!!!"

Not enough "fuck-you" in the world for you.

"

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

There is a long and storied history of armed protest in this country.

Fuck off

Fucking liberal whites spent all year pretending they agreed with us non whites on police. Yet here all of you are, asking why you want to make the barrier very high for the police fucking with you? ??

What do you think would have happened to htem had they not been armed?
They would have carried their little signs and chanted their little slogans, like a pep rally in highschool. Brandishing a weapon is punishable in this state and as a permit holder and carrier, I have no problem with that. Whites and non whites like you, alike ought to keep their weapon in their pants. It is my opinion and you can feel free to fuck off. You idiots just make it harder on the rest of us, that want to avoid further regulation, as we already respect our weapons and the peace of mind of the straights.

Learn the definition of the word "brandishing", because you're using it wrong. That's NOT my opinion, and you can feel free to fuck off if you don't like that fact.

And don't even come at us with that "I'm a Second Amendment lover, and I just want you to stop exercising your rights so you don't make things harder on everyone" schtick. No one's picking up what you're trying to put down.

Forum List

Back