This is why open carry is ridiculous.......and dangerous

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????
It just takes on drunk Trumptoid to cause someone harm or even death.
This woman was inside her house with her four-year-old child alone.
What the fuck is WRONG with you stupid motherfuckers????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

Those who have been properly trained how to use a weapon knows that if you pull weapon, you fully expect to use it.

No one who is properly trained in how to use a weapon will ever pull a weapon unless they fully expect to use it.

They also know the consequences of using that weapon. They know it's not a video game or movie. No one is going to get up and walk away from being dead here in reality. Here in reality, they know that they will be going to jail and face a lot of legal problems if they shoot someone. No matter if the shot person dies or not.

The people who walk around with their weapons on display are fools who don't have the proper training to use them. They are more likely to shoot their foot own off than use it to "protect" themselves.

As a woman and person who has been properly trained in weapons, when I see a man with a lot of weapons or semi automatic weapons, my first thought:

Small penis and is trying to compensate for it.

I can't speak for all women but all women I know think the same thing.

How do you know what their level of training is?
I have no formal education in firearms but I do have 47 years of experience with them,so am I unqualified?

Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????

Where was your concern all of May, June, July, August, September and October when the streets in every city were filled with armed, dangerous rioting violent BLM and Antifa mobs ACTUALLY hurting people? :1peleas: I don't see in your article that a single person was actually hurt here!

How many innocent bystanders and police were seriously injured, maimed, hospitalized and killed by your BLM and Antifa mobs while you stood silent???

Its no doubt a sad time in history when people bring guns to a peaceful event.

We have to in order to protect our selves from scum like you.
I believe you missed the reason for my post.
We happen to be on the same side, but I guess you might figure that out in time.
Sorry, I knew that, I just posted to the wrong person. It was intended for the liar OP.
It happens.
Im also passionate about the 2nd amendment.
Ive been shooting since I was a kid.
#metoo

You expected them to wear pussy hats?

"Mom, why are those people wearing pussy's on their heads?".
I cannot help but notice how those knitted hats keep triggering trump supporters.............4 years of being triggered. What's up with that?

They seem to have a problem with the female anatomy.

Apparently they believe having a vagina is bad.

This topic is typical of the America hating shills that infest message boards across the country. Compensated shit stains full of hate and hypocrisy. Many are not even Americans but too many are.

You expected them to wear pussy hats?

"Mom, why are those people wearing pussy's on their heads?".
I cannot help but notice how those knitted hats keep triggering trump supporters.............4 years of being triggered. What's up with that?

They seem to have a problem with the female anatomy.

Apparently they believe having a vagina is bad.
Wearing a graphic example of one on your head is a sure sign of insanity, but I digress.

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Thank goodness no one was harmed.

This time.

What about the next time?

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

You're right.

These people are so out of control.

Who needs a weapon at a peaceful protest?
Frightened little people.

"

This time.

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

You're right.

Frightened little people.
Thar she blows.jpg

"

As we have seen in 2020, peaceful protests attract violent agitators. This is the answer to your "Why" people bring guns and weapons to peaceful protests. Go back to the Summer and you can see BLM protestors heavily armed protesting around Stone Mountain in Georgia. You are worried about one drunk Trump supporter causing harm or death? Where were you a couple of years ago early in the Trump administration when an armed Bernie Sanders supporter drove from Illinois to shoot up a baseball field full of defenseless Republican Congressional represenative?

If one has a lick of sense they'll leave open carrying alone

Answer the question, dipshit.
Why does anybody need to carry a gun to a legal, peaceful protest???
Your deflection is noted, pussy.
The same reason why a person carries anywhere.

Self protection
Can understand. The trump supporters were afraid of her kids.

You just confirming you were never military... Plywood
And yet....I get that nice retirement. ;)

"

This time.

You're right.

a protest can go from peaceful to unpeaceful at the drop of a hat

Especially when you bring a weapon to that protest.

Nope.

The mere carrying of a weapon is not a threat to anyone.

If you actually think they weren't trying to threaten her, then you're even a bigger idiot than I thought.

Self protection

Internet claims.... you're one, dumbass

Self protection

I have a brother who was on the ground in Viet Nam and he says none of his buddies would pull the kind of shit that the shitstain Trumpers do, brandishing guns they hardly even know how to use. It's all about looking tough since they're actually a bunch of pussies like Trump.

"

This time.

You're right.

a protest can go from peaceful to unpeaceful at the drop of a hat

Especially when you bring a weapon to that protest.

Nope.

The mere carrying of a weapon is not a threat to anyone.

If you actually think they weren't trying to threaten her, then you're even a bigger idiot than I thought.
What threats were made? Be specific.

"scary gun" doesn't count, Cupcake.

Self protection

I have a brother who was on the ground in Viet Nam and he says none of his buddies would pull the kind of shit that the shitstain Trumpers do, brandishing guns they hardly even know how to use. It's all about looking tough since they're actually a bunch of pussies like Trump.
How do you know they don't know how to use them?

And I would say the only pussy around here is you since you are the one pissing your Depends at the thought of someone carrying a gun.

Forum List

Back