This is why open carry is ridiculous.......and dangerous

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????
It just takes on drunk Trumptoid to cause someone harm or even death.
This woman was inside her house with her four-year-old child alone.
What the fuck is WRONG with you stupid motherfuckers????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Thank goodness no one was harmed.

This time.

What about the next time?

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

You're right.

These people are so out of control.

Who needs a weapon at a peaceful protest?

A lot of stupid fucking idiots on this board think they do.

I grew up in a family that loves to hunt. My dad used to hunt pheasant with my grandfather. I refused to eat anything that flies. still won't.

My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by. Then BLAMO! They had a freezer full of meat for the winter. I wouldn't eat Bambi. I still won't.

There were weapons in the garage all my life. They were only removed to go hunting with my grandfather. When he died, my dad stopped hunting.

My dad taught me all about weapons.

Then when I went through basic training in the Air National Guard I learned how to use an automatic weapon.

I started going to protests in the 70s when I was a teenager. I've been going to protests all my life.

In all those protests and all those years, I have never taken a weapon with me. I have never seen anyone with a weapon beyond the police. I've been to many protests that police were there and they had weapons. A few had those rubber bullet weapons pointed directly at us.

Weapons aren't needed at any protest for any reason. Most protests are peaceful so no one needs to bring a weapon to a peaceful protest.

The only reason those people had weapons with them at that woman's home was to frighten and intimidate her and her 4 year old child.

What kind of people try to frighten and intimidate an innocent woman and her 4 year old child? COWARDS.

The cowards are the ones on the left that actually go onto the person's property, deface the property, and damage the property.
Like Umbrella guy.

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Get back to us when some Conservative ACTUALLY shoots up some one. I can list a lot of times liberals have.
One's on trial in Wisconsin now.

You expected them to wear pussy hats?

"Mom, why are those people wearing pussy's on their heads?".
I cannot help but notice how those knitted hats keep triggering trump supporters.............4 years of being triggered. What's up with that?

They seem to have a problem with the female anatomy.

Apparently they believe having a vagina is bad.
We've certainly been hearing it brought up again and again and again for over 4 years.

If you actually think they weren't trying to threaten her, then you're even a bigger idiot than I thought.

Intimidation and threats are two different things.

Frankly, you gotta be nuts to go anywhere these days as an organized group representing anything the democrats oppose as you're SURE to be attacked violently by their mobs! It looks to me like these people were merely exercising prudent self-defense.

"

Thank goodness no one was harmed.

This time.

What about the next time?

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

You're right.

These people are so out of control.

Who needs a weapon at a peaceful protest?
a protest can go from peaceful to unpeaceful at the drop of a hat

Especially when you bring a weapon to that protest.

Nope.

The mere carrying of a weapon is not a threat to anyone.

If you actually think they weren't trying to threaten her, then you're even a bigger idiot than I thought.

Considering your limited capacity for thought of any kind that is hardly an insult

Frankly, you gotta be nuts to go anywhere these days as an organized group representing anything the democrats oppose as you're SURE to be attacked violently by their mobs! It looks to me like these people were merely exercising prudent self-defense.

Of course. Democrats are violent people. We have plenty of evidence of that. You have to be prepared. The only reason we need our guns is because of Democrats, and that's why we carry them.

"

Nobody fired any gun, grow up.

Of course. Democrats are violent people. We have plenty of evidence of that. You have to be prepared. The only reason we need our guns is because of Democrats, and that's why we carry them.

No no, demoquacks expect to be heard and get violent without repercussion.

Cripes they're stupid.

If one has a lick of sense they'll leave open carrying alone

Answer the question, dipshit.
Why does anybody need to carry a gun to a legal, peaceful protest???
Your deflection is noted, pussy.

I know you're scared and your feelings are hurt but here's reality according to the law.
Open carry is legal. Burning, looting and trespassing on private property is against the law.

If one has a lick of sense they'll leave open carrying alone

Answer the question, dipshit.
Why does anybody need to carry a gun to a legal, peaceful protest???
Your deflection is noted, pussy.

I know you're scared and your feelings are hurt but here's reality according to the law.
Open carry is legal. Burning, looting and trespassing on private property is against the law.
Blaineypoo opposes the Constitution, supports riots and looting.

"

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

There is a long and storied history of armed protest in this country.

Fuck off

Fucking liberal whites spent all year pretending they agreed with us non whites on police. Yet here all of you are, asking why you want to make the barrier very high for the police fucking with you? ??

What do you think would have happened to htem had they not been armed?
They would have carried their little signs and chanted their little slogans, like a pep rally in highschool. Brandishing a weapon is punishable in this state and as a permit holder and carrier, I have no problem with that. Whites and non whites like you, alike ought to keep their weapon in their pants. It is my opinion and you can feel free to fuck off. You idiots just make it harder on the rest of us, that want to avoid further regulation, as we already respect our weapons and the peace of mind of the straights.

Letting some one know you're armed is not hte same thing as "brandishing" a weapon.

Brandishing is an action that implies threat, just having a rifle slung over your shoulder or a pistol on your hip is not brandishing a weapon....By your standard open carry should be legal no where? It's security theater, you're no safer with that gun under his jacket than you are able to see it. It just makes you feel safer. That's it.

If I don't let the cop know i'm armed he's going to react very differently to me, with a lot less respect, and once he realizes i am equally armed he's not going to take that calmly. Concealing a weapon is much more likely to get me shot than having a rifle over my shoulder. Because if he sees that concealed weapon spontaneously the situation is giong to escalate by a factor of 100 in teh span of a moment.

If he sees me walking around open carrying a weapon, he's very unlikely to just start shooting me.

No one sane who is non white would question why others might want to be armed during protests. They teach all colors of kids about dogs and water cannons in school. You don't want to be that. Bring a gun, or come with people who did. I do not judge conservative whites for not trusting the state to keep them safe. Country does not have a great track record on this issue considering our very maximalist* free speech protections, our cops take cues from teh fucking Israelis running an apartheid state.

Last edited:

"

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

There is a long and storied history of armed protest in this country.

Fuck off

Fucking liberal whites spent all year pretending they agreed with us non whites on police. Yet here all of you are, asking why you want to make the barrier very high for the police fucking with you? ??

What do you think would have happened to htem had they not been armed?
They would have carried their little signs and chanted their little slogans, like a pep rally in highschool. Brandishing a weapon is punishable in this state and as a permit holder and carrier, I have no problem with that. Whites and non whites like you, alike ought to keep their weapon in their pants. It is my opinion and you can feel free to fuck off. You idiots just make it harder on the rest of us, that want to avoid further regulation, as we already respect our weapons and the peace of mind of the straights.

Letting some one know you're armed is not hte same thing as "brandishing" a weapon.

Brandishing is an action that implies threat, just having a rifle slung over your shoulder or a pistol on your hip is not brandishing a weapon....By your standard open carry should be legal no where? It's security theater, you're no safer with that gun under his jacket than you are able to see it. It just makes you feel safer. That's it.

If I don't let the cop know i'm armed he's going to react very differently to me, with a lot less respect, and once he realizes i am equally armed he's not going to take that calmly. Concealing a weapon is much more likely to get me shot than having a rifle over my shoulder. Because if he sees that concealed weapon spontaneously the situation is giong to escalate by a factor of 100 in teh span of a moment.

If he sees me walking around open carrying a weapon, he's very unlikely to just start shooting me.

No one sane who is non white would question why others might want to be armed during protests. They teach all colors of kids about dogs and water cannons in school. You don't want to be that. Bring a gun, or come with people who did. I do not judge conservative whites for not trusting the state to keep them safe. Country does not have a great track record on this issue considering our very maximalist* free speech protections, our cops take cues from teh fucking Israelis running an apartheid state.
Civilians act different if your weapons are all hanging out, as they are not used to knowingly being around weapons and weapons carriers. Cop will give you no greater respect, only identifying you mentally as a possible target. They are far more worried about the weapons they cannot see.

Forum List

Back