This is why open carry is ridiculous.......and dangerous

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????
It just takes on drunk Trumptoid to cause someone harm or even death.
This woman was inside her house with her four-year-old child alone.
What the fuck is WRONG with you stupid motherfuckers????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

How many shots were fired again?

Here is BLM doing what BLM does best...

Off topic, asshole.
Your deflection is noted.
Answer the question: Why are guns needed at a peaceful protest?

BLM and ANIFTA might show up.... asshole

That's the most spurious bullshit I've seen in a long time.

What has caused more damage? legal open carry gin owner or someone with a brick, a bat, molotov cocktails and frozen bottled waters? How many officers were hurt by the gunshots of legal open carriers compared to how many were attacked by bricks, bats and frozen bottled waters?
Be careful with your answer. Maddow doesnt investigate the truth. She simply regurgitates what she hears.

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Thank goodness no one was harmed.

This time.

What about the next time?

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

You're right.

These people are so out of control.

Who needs a weapon at a peaceful protest?

A lot of stupid fucking idiots on this board think they do.

I grew up in a family that loves to hunt. My dad used to hunt pheasant with my grandfather. I refused to eat anything that flies. still won't.

My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by. Then BLAMO! They had a freezer full of meat for the winter. I wouldn't eat Bambi. I still won't.

There were weapons in the garage all my life. They were only removed to go hunting with my grandfather. When he died, my dad stopped hunting.

My dad taught me all about weapons.

Then when I went through basic training in the Air National Guard I learned how to use an automatic weapon.

I started going to protests in the 70s when I was a teenager. I've been going to protests all my life.

In all those protests and all those years, I have never taken a weapon with me. I have never seen anyone with a weapon beyond the police. I've been to many protests that police were there and they had weapons. A few had those rubber bullet weapons pointed directly at us.

Weapons aren't needed at any protest for any reason. Most protests are peaceful so no one needs to bring a weapon to a peaceful protest.

The only reason those people had weapons with them at that woman's home was to frighten and intimidate her and her 4 year old child.

What kind of people try to frighten and intimidate an innocent woman and her 4 year old child? COWARDS.

Good grief I hope you're a loon vegan

"

Nobody got hurt?

Huh.

I agree with you, though. Concealed carry would be far more preferable. That way she'd be left guessing who would be in a position to off her and who wouldn't...

"

I started teaching my daughter about how to use guns and gun safety when she was 6. You shouldn't own one though. You seem quite unstable.

"

This time.

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

You're right.

a protest can go from peaceful to unpeaceful at the drop of a hat
That's when all you fucking amateurs start to shoot each other up?
Hey! Wait!! I'm all for that!
Cool.

Can you link us up to this amateur gunfight? I would like to see it.

"

This time.

You're right.

a protest can go from peaceful to unpeaceful at the drop of a hat
That's when all you fucking amateurs start to shoot each other up?
Hey! Wait!! I'm all for that!

You have us mixed up with the NFAC.
Now those clowns are dangerous!!!

"

This time.

You're right.

I grew up in a family that loves to hunt. My dad used to hunt pheasant with my grandfather. I refused to eat anything that flies. still won't.

My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by. Then BLAMO! They had a freezer full of meat for the winter. I wouldn't eat Bambi. I still won't.

There were weapons in the garage all my life. They were only removed to go hunting with my grandfather. When he died, my dad stopped hunting.

Then when I went through basic training in the Air National Guard I learned how to use an automatic weapon.

I started going to protests in the 70s when I was a teenager. I've been going to protests all my life.

In all those protests and all those years, I have never taken a weapon with me. I have never seen anyone with a weapon beyond the police. I've been to many protests that police were there and they had weapons. A few had those rubber bullet weapons pointed directly at us.

Weapons aren't needed at any protest for any reason. Most protests are peaceful so no one needs to bring a weapon to a peaceful protest.

The only reason those people had weapons with them at that woman's home was to frighten and intimidate her and her 4 year old child.

What kind of people try to frighten and intimidate an innocent woman and her 4 year old child? COWARDS.

The cowards are the ones on the left that actually go onto the person's property, deface the property, and damage the property.

You expected them to wear pussy hats?

"Mom, why are those people wearing pussy's on their heads?".
I cannot help but notice how those knitted hats keep triggering trump supporters.............4 years of being triggered. What's up with that?

The OP is the one being triggered. Lol.

"

I started teaching my daughter about how to use guns and gun safety when she was 6. You shouldn't own one though. You seem quite unstable.

Each of ours know gun safety and can shoot.

One of our daughters got her first quail Thanksgiving Day...I smiled

:71:

No offense.

"

This time.

You're right.

you told the truth and it killed your post. MOST protests are peaceful. But not all. And in todays political climate, a peaceful protest can turn ugly real quick.
I dont hunt. Dont believe it it. Why? Because I dont need to do it to survive. Own firearms? Several. Only time I shoot them is at the range. Have a CCP? Yes. Why? because it never hurts to have a firearm legally within reach. Why? Because I am a conservative and many, including my own family, have told me I am dead to them.

Cowards are those with firarms without a license and use them for personal gain.

"

This time.

You're right.

The protests by BLM and Pantifa were anything but peaceful.

1607368169303.png

"

You pathetic moron. This is precisely why the second amendment was put into the bill of rights by the founders. It's their so the people of this nation can resist tyranny you hopeless dumbass

"

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

Those who have been properly trained how to use a weapon knows that if you pull weapon, you fully expect to use it.

No one who is properly trained in how to use a weapon will ever pull a weapon unless they fully expect to use it.

They also know the consequences of using that weapon. They know it's not a video game or movie. No one is going to get up and walk away from being dead here in reality. Here in reality, they know that they will be going to jail and face a lot of legal problems if they shoot someone. No matter if the shot person dies or not.

The people who walk around with their weapons on display are fools who don't have the proper training to use them. They are more likely to shoot their foot own off than use it to "protect" themselves.

As a woman and person who has been properly trained in weapons, when I see a man with a lot of weapons or semi automatic weapons, my first thought:

Small penis and is trying to compensate for it.

I can't speak for all women but all women I know think the same thing.

"

Get back to us when some Conservative ACTUALLY shoots up some one. I can list a lot of times liberals have.

"

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

Those who have been properly trained how to use a weapon knows that if you pull weapon, you fully expect to use it.

No one who is properly trained in how to use a weapon will ever pull a weapon unless they fully expect to use it.

They also know the consequences of using that weapon. They know it's not a video game or movie. No one is going to get up and walk away from being dead here in reality. Here in reality, they know that they will be going to jail and face a lot of legal problems if they shoot someone. No matter if the shot person dies or not.

The people who walk around with their weapons on display are fools who don't have the proper training to use them. They are more likely to shoot their foot own off than use it to "protect" themselves.

As a woman and person who has been properly trained in weapons, when I see a man with a lot of weapons or semi automatic weapons, my first thought:

Small penis and is trying to compensate for it.

I can't speak for all women but all women I know think the same thing.

You just explained Shitcago....well done, dumbass

"

There is a long and storied history of armed protest in this country.

Fuck off

Fucking liberal whites spent all year pretending they agreed with us non whites on police. Yet here all of you are, asking why you want to make the barrier very high for the police fucking with you? ??

What do you think would have happened to htem had they not been armed?
They would have carried their little signs and chanted their little slogans, like a pep rally in highschool. Brandishing a weapon is punishable in this state and as a permit holder and carrier, I have no problem with that. Whites and non whites like you, alike ought to keep their weapon in their pants. It is my opinion and you can feel free to fuck off. You idiots just make it harder on the rest of us, that want to avoid further regulation, as we already respect our weapons and the peace of mind of the straights.

Forum List

Back