This is why open carry is ridiculous.......and dangerous

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????
It just takes on drunk Trumptoid to cause someone harm or even death.
This woman was inside her house with her four-year-old child alone.
What the fuck is WRONG with you stupid motherfuckers????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Go back to your UN 666 Globalist Overloards and finish licking their boots commie scumbag

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

"

Thank goodness no one was harmed.

This time.

What about the next time?

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

You're right.

These people are so out of control.

Who needs a weapon at a peaceful protest?

People who have a sane view of american police?

Do none of you remember the protests we had all summer?

"

This time.

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

You're right.

Just to be clear. You have never seen a peaceful turn violent in a matter of minutes? Never happened?

"

Show off, hot head ass holes, trying to intimidate. Also bad tactic to show your firepower until forced to use it. It is people like that, that give normal gun owners and carriers a bad name.

There is a long and storied history of armed protest in this country.

Fuck off

Fucking liberal whites spent all year pretending they agreed with us non whites on police. Yet here all of you are, asking why you want to make the barrier very high for the police fucking with you? ??

What do you think would have happened to htem had they not been armed?

"

This time.

You're right.

a protest can go from peaceful to unpeaceful at the drop of a hat
That's when all you fucking amateurs start to shoot each other up?
Hey! Wait!! I'm all for that!
Amateurs? Bwaaaahahaaaaaa.....Only people we will shoot up are the BLM/ANTIFA fuckers who bring their shit to Floor E. Da. Now get in the slave pen with the rest of those on ignore as slaves like you are so far beneath me, i wont waste my time anymore, letting you speak to free people..

Gov. DeSantis proposes bill expanding Stand Your Ground law (msn.com)

An “anti-mob” legislation drafted by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and aimed at police brutality protests would expand the state’s Stand Your Ground law, a move critics say would allow bystanders to shoot and kill looters.
If police arent allowed to do their job, then it is up to the citizens of the US to take law into their own hands...You progs wanted this, now you have to deal with it..

"

This time.

Nice attempt at comparing a peaceful armed protest with indicted criminal acts.

All this shows is some sides protesters can be armed and still peaceful, yet the other sides protesters decide to go violent with makeshift weapons and explosives out of habit.

People with guns are not sending a message that they want to be peaceful, you stupid fucking asshole.

People with guns are not sending a message that they want to be peaceful,

How many shots were fired?

How many people were wounded, killed?

"

This time.

You're right.

a protest can go from peaceful to unpeaceful at the drop of a hat
That's when all you fucking amateurs start to shoot each other up?
Hey! Wait!! I'm all for that!
Quite mature of a response.

Its no doubt a sad time in history when people bring guns to a peaceful event.

We have to in order to protect our selves from scum like you.
I believe you missed the reason for my post.
We happen to be on the same side, but I guess you might figure that out in time.
Sorry, I knew that, I just posted to the wrong person. It was intended for the liar OP.
It happens.
Im also passionate about the 2nd amendment.
Ive been shooting since I was a kid.

"

How many shots were fired again?

Here is BLM doing what BLM does best...

Off topic, asshole.
Your deflection is noted.
Answer the question: Why are guns needed at a peaceful protest?

People showing up to exercise their First Amendment rights don't forfeit their Second Amendment rights, Dumbass.

carrying a gun is not threatening. Pointing a gun at someone is threatening.
I wasn't even carrying a gun, let alone pointing one --- just talking about guns in general --- when one of those Democrat pot-smoking city attorneys decided to charge free speech as a felony, revoke my rights, and ruin my life over it.
Damn them all to hell.

"

This time.

All this shows is some sides protesters can be armed and still peaceful, yet the other sides protesters decide to go violent with makeshift weapons and explosives out of habit.

People with guns are not sending a message that they want to be peaceful, you stupid fucking asshole.

People with guns are not sending a message that they want to be peaceful,

How many shots were fired?

How many people were wounded, killed?

None...but Soy Boy is upset people actually do have the right to carry, concealed or open

Its no doubt a sad time in history when people bring guns to a peaceful event.

We have to in order to protect our selves from scum like you.

Liberals and Dems weren't standing in front of her house shouting "murderer", you stupid fucking asshole.
So now you want to take away their First Amendment rights too?

Why do you hate the Constitution, Adolf?

"

How many shots were fired again?

Here is BLM doing what BLM does best...

Off topic, asshole.
Your deflection is noted.
Answer the question: Why are guns needed at a peaceful protest?

People showing up to exercise their First Amendment rights don't forfeit their Second Amendment rights, Dumbass.

The Second protects the First

"

This time.

You're right.

A lot of stupid fucking idiots on this board think they do.

I grew up in a family that loves to hunt. My dad used to hunt pheasant with my grandfather. I refused to eat anything that flies. still won't.

My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by. Then BLAMO! They had a freezer full of meat for the winter. I wouldn't eat Bambi. I still won't.

There were weapons in the garage all my life. They were only removed to go hunting with my grandfather. When he died, my dad stopped hunting.

My dad taught me all about weapons.

Then when I went through basic training in the Air National Guard I learned how to use an automatic weapon.

I started going to protests in the 70s when I was a teenager. I've been going to protests all my life.

In all those protests and all those years, I have never taken a weapon with me. I have never seen anyone with a weapon beyond the police. I've been to many protests that police were there and they had weapons. A few had those rubber bullet weapons pointed directly at us.

Weapons aren't needed at any protest for any reason. Most protests are peaceful so no one needs to bring a weapon to a peaceful protest.

The only reason those people had weapons with them at that woman's home was to frighten and intimidate her and her 4 year old child.

What kind of people try to frighten and intimidate an innocent woman and her 4 year old child? COWARDS.

"

This time.

Were they violent?

No?

Then go change your diaper and STFU.

Forum List

Back