This is why open carry is ridiculous.......and dangerous

Donnie just did a big criminal just reform doing away with a lot of manditory sentences and releasing prisoners. It was in all the papers and he even mentioned it in the debates. Back in the day, Joe was the one that wanted to lock them up and his bipartisan bill had gobs of Republican support from the "Law and Order" Republicans.

Really? Link please.

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????
It just takes on drunk Trumptoid to cause someone harm or even death.
This woman was inside her house with her four-year-old child alone.
What the fuck is WRONG with you stupid motherfuckers????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Sounds like the people of michigan are tired of the DEM governors and DEM AG corruption and abuse of offices. Michigan is leading us into the armed insurrection that is coming-------baby steps inch us closer all the time.

You're right though that the people of michigan should not be doing this---ARMED LAW enforcement should be seizing these corrupt pols and locking them up in jail.

Sounds like the people of michigan are tired of the DEM governors and DEM AG corruption and abuse of offices. Michigan is leading us into the armed insurrection that is coming-------baby steps inch us closer all the time.

You're right though that the people of michigan should not be doing this---ARMED LAW enforcement should be seizing these corrupt pols and locking them up in jail.

Government officials seldom go to prison for their transgressions. Prison is only for the citizens.

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

First of all, I don't need to justify to you why I carry a gun. It is MY second amendment right. Second, I have heard of a Trump supporter that has killed anyone, unlike the Trump supporter that was MURDERED in Portland by a DNC/Antifa thug this summer. Third, these protesters are exercising their first amendment rights to address their representatives. If she doesn't like what they have to say, too bad. Fourth, why weren't you screaming when the DNC/BLM/Antifa thugs were burning/looting and defacing all summer long? And lastly if you don't want YOUR mother fucked, KEEP HER OFF THE STREETS. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU--LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
Wasn't the gun nut down at the Texas Wall Mart (where free open carry long guns like a gold standard, is so common people did not know to be concerned until it was too late) a trump supporter. He killed several.

Well, I know your thought masters have told you to believe all spree shooters are Trump supporters, but you're going to have to offer a little more proof than, "I'm sure he was, because ORANGE MAN BAAAAD!!!"

Come back with some substantiation, and maybe we'll listen to you a whole five seconds before we start derisively mocking you.

"

First of all, I don't need to justify to you why I carry a gun. It is MY second amendment right. Second, I have heard of a Trump supporter that has killed anyone, unlike the Trump supporter that was MURDERED in Portland by a DNC/Antifa thug this summer. Third, these protesters are exercising their first amendment rights to address their representatives. If she doesn't like what they have to say, too bad. Fourth, why weren't you screaming when the DNC/BLM/Antifa thugs were burning/looting and defacing all summer long? And lastly if you don't want YOUR mother fucked, KEEP HER OFF THE STREETS. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU--LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
Wasn't the gun nut down at the Texas Wall Mart (where free open carry long guns like a gold standard, is so common people did not know to be concerned until it was too late) a trump supporter. He killed several.
View attachment 426357
Maybe, but I just did a search just now with the search argument Was the Texas Wall Mart Shooter a trump supporter? This is what it returned 5 minutes ago, so I am not the only one with this impression.
View attachment 426366
So?

Anything on topic, Buttercup?
Just responding to the guy saying was unaware of any trump supporter shooting anybody and it was just the first open carry killing by a supposed trump supporter incident that came to mind, honey. But thanks for playing, dude.
You mean the hero that took out one of your child molesters?
No. He shot walmart shoppers and maybe employees. If any were child molesters, it was not reported in main stream or bat crap crazy news outlets.

Government officials seldom go to prison for their transgressions. Prison is only for the citizens.

Well, it depends on whether or not their trangressions are a violation of criminal code. Bribery, for example. Simply being a power-mad despot isn't actually a crime.

"

Perhaps if you filthy democrat crime lovers would stop letting criminals go free it would be better.
Donnie just did a big criminal just reform doing away with a lot of manditory sentences and releasing prisoners. It was in all the papers and he even mentioned it in the debates. Back in the day, Joe was the one that wanted to lock them up and his bipartisan bill had gobs of Republican support from the "Law and Order" Republicans.

And now he says he's sorry for doing it. So by all means, tout Joe Biden's wonderfulness on the basis of something he says he's ashamed of. That'll work.

"

Thank goodness no one was harmed.

This time.

What about the next time?
No one was harmed because these are right wing protesters. Our protssts are ALWAYS peaceful, unless democrats come and attack us.

Just responding to the guy saying was unaware of any trump supporter shooting anybody and it was just the first open carry killing by a supposed trump supporter incident that came to mind, honey. But thanks for playing, dude.

No

What you did was regurgitate what the lame MSM TOLD YOU.

Yeah, I checked every link you posted.

It's all bullsh!t!!
You people have a problem with specifics. I am not going on a gish gallop search of every post of mine or anybody else's for you to see what it is you (the supremely important personage that you are) are referring to. If you have a problem with a post of mine in this thread post it with your comment as a poster or your time would be better spent moderating somewhere.

"

Well, I know your thought masters have told you to believe all spree shooters are Trump supporters, but you're going to have to offer a little more proof than, "I'm sure he was, because ORANGE MAN BAAAAD!!!"

Come back with some substantiation, and maybe we'll listen to you a whole five seconds before we start derisively mocking you.
Are you trying to say the gun nut down in Texas was not a trump supporter? If that is it, just say so. You can post a link to back it up, if you like. I posted a pic of a bunch of links that thought he was. All you have posted is bitching because I posted the immediate search results returned by DuckDuckGo search engine. You are bitching about a picture of search results posted. What were you a philosophy major and want to argue bout whether reality is real? If you type in the same question asking if he was a trump supporter to google or whatever search engine you use, what do you get? I bet you get a lot of the same.

"

View attachment 426357
Maybe, but I just did a search just now with the search argument Was the Texas Wall Mart Shooter a trump supporter? This is what it returned 5 minutes ago, so I am not the only one with this impression.
View attachment 426366
So?

No. He shot walmart shoppers and maybe employees. If any were child molesters, it was not reported in main stream or bat crap crazy news outlets.

"

View attachment 426357
View attachment 426366
So?

I remember the nut ball shooter. That guy was an ass hole. He died of his injuries, which does not hurt my feelings in the least. What is your point?

"

View attachment 426357
View attachment 426366
So?

I remember the nut ball shooter. That guy was an ass hole. He died of his injuries, which does not hurt my feelings in the least. What is your point?
Using your logic, he represents all Dimwinger supporters.

"

View attachment 426357
View attachment 426366
So?

The dead nut ball shooter? No your conclusion is not logical and do not know what gave you that idea. I certainly never said it. Are you have visions or hearing voices only in your head?

"

View attachment 426357
View attachment 426366
So?

The dead nut ball shooter? No your conclusion is not logical and do not know what gave you that idea. I certainly never said it. Are you have visions or hearing voices only in your head?
So, you are backing off your obsession with the El Paso nutball shooter supposedly supporting Trump?

"

Are you trying to say the gun nut down in Texas was not a trump supporter? If that is it, just say so. You can post a link to back it up, if you like. I posted a pic of a bunch of links that thought he was. All you have posted is bitching because I posted the immediate search results returned by DuckDuckGo search engine. You are bitching about a picture of search results posted. What were you a philosophy major and want to argue bout whether reality is real? If you type in the same question asking if he was a trump supporter to google or whatever search engine you use, what do you get? I bet you get a lot of the same.

No, I'm trying to say that you're an idiot whose vague statement that something is true is worth a taco fart in a wind tunnel to me. I'm further trying to say that, if all I have to go on is the fact that you say something is true, I am going to take the starting assumption that it's bullshit, simply because you said it.

I can't actually say anything about the specific case you're talking about, since your dumb ass couldn't be bothered to provide any details, let alone any proof of your assertion.

I most assuredly am not going to post the link YOU should have posted, because I don't do homework for lazy idiots.

"

View attachment 426357
View attachment 426366
So?

So, you are backing off your obsession with the El Paso nutball shooter supposedly supporting Trump?
You mean he doesn't? Give me a link or a search argument. I'll read it. I could be wrong. It is just that nobody has shown me being wrong. They've only acted insulted for the poor killer nut ball, that I would impugn him as being a trump supporter. I showed where a lot of people had that impression. Nobody has linked to anything saying otherwise. Link away, dude.

"

No, I'm trying to say that you're an idiot whose vague statement that something is true is worth a taco fart in a wind tunnel to me. I'm further trying to say that, if all I have to go on is the fact that you say something is true, I am going to take the starting assumption that it's bullshit, simply because you said it.

I can't actually say anything about the specific case you're talking about, since your dumb ass couldn't be bothered to provide any details, let alone any proof of your assertion.

I most assuredly am not going to post the link YOU should have posted, because I don't do homework for lazy idiots.
Well, I guess that settles that. You are not going to state what I said, that You are pissed off about and I am not going to guess. Thanks for playing. :auiqs.jpg:

"

View attachment 426357
View attachment 426366
So?

You mean he doesn't? Give me a link or a search argument. I'll read it. I could be wrong. It is just that nobody has shown me being wrong. They've only acted insulted for the poor killer nut ball, that I would impugn him as being a trump supporter. I showed where a lot of people had that impression. Nobody has linked to anything saying otherwise. Link away, dude.
You really are dumb. If you want to claim the El Paso nutbag has something to do with Trump, then the nutbag who shot up the Republican softball team is on the Dimwinger party.

You can't have it both ways.

"

Well, I guess that settles that. You are not going to state what I said, that You are pissed off about and I am not going to guess. Thanks for playing. :auiqs.jpg:
White 6 is a contrary troll who is trying to stir shit. Look at some of his past BS posts.

Forum List

Back