This is why people hate cops

This guy ruined people's lives by PLANTING drugs in their cars during traffic stops. One guy lost custody of his daughter.

Florida Sheriff Deputy Arrested After Planting Drugs on Innocent People

250 cases were dropped by the DA once investigations into this guy were started.
I don't hate cops, I hate the court system. I've never had a cop lie and tack on false charges...I have had that happen to me by a zealous prosecutor.

I don't hate cops either.

I hate bad cops

Yanno, that sounds a lot like the pair who pulled guns on me for no reason. They both pulled the guns, but it was the younger one who kept mouthing off going "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING WALKING AROUND WITHOUT ID" and "WE'RE TRYING TO SOLVE A FUCKING HOMICIDE IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU??" when I inquired as to what was going on. Much like the pair on the old "Adam-12" TV series, the older cooler head paired with a hothead.
''no reason''' hahahahhahahahahahhaha

Okay fair enough. Nothing happens for no reason.

They jumped me because I was the only one around. It was late at night and they needed a victim. I was available.

Happy now? I sure was.
unless you can come up with more recent stats
'''''''The majority of persons who requested police assistance felt the officers acted properly (93%) and were helpful (86%).''''''
etc
once AGAIN--I provide FACTS--not crap like you anti-coppers
BOOM
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf

Actually you just shot your own "facts" in the foot.

Roll tape.

the only people that hate cops are jackass criminals or those who love criminals

That's an absolute, Dumbass. Now you're trying to back "the only people" up to a "93%".

You lose.

If you were a baseball infielder and only handled 93% of your chances you'd be riding the bench.
93%
....as usual with a lot of members, they post some dumbass hypothesis --with NO evidence--then I come in and blow their shit away with FACTS
..it's actually easy blowing your and their shit away
hahahahahhaha

Well, you're just awfully fuckin proud of how you turned out, ain't ya?

:)

most of the cops don't have the time to harass people

Some can find the time. I was stopped a few years ago for not having a tag on the back of my car. Either it fell off or maybe some twat stole it, but I hadn't even noticed.

I've never known what made him angry with me at that stop, but he started a campaign of stalking and harassment that went on for months and it really sucked yak ass.
sure he did--just like Smollet said also
I provide FACTS--you people provide bullshit
93% !!!

LOL! Yeah, ok Mr. Gump
you people always have very impressive evidence
hahahhahahahhaha

What exactly are you attempting to label me with here?

"you people" seems quite vague.

one of the better comment I heard about cops is that cops used to be seen as PEACE KEEPERS but nowadays they are seen as LAW ENFORCEMENT . I thought that that was a good observation .

A peace keeper (or peace maker) forces people into orderly behavior. Law enforcement brings people before the courts for a court to decide guilt or innocent and an appropriate punishment.

While a peace keeper might sound like a desirable goal, law enforcement is much more descriptive of the job they do.
----------------------------- and I don't like it . I had an old retired Sheriff tell me one day as we were talking that he and his older generation of cops were nothing like the new generation of cops and I agree in my mind and thinking with his comment Fnneco .

An older generation of cops had more opportunity to abuse their positions and less accountability to the public.

I'm very comfortable with a police force that act as officers of the court as opposed to self-appointed judges.

Modern policing was established under the nine principles set down by Sir Robert Peel in 1829. I believe those principles are as relevant today as they were then.

PRINCIPLE 1 “The basic mission for which the police exist is to prevent crime and disorder.”

PRINCIPLE 2 “The ability of the police to perform their duties is dependent upon public approval of police actions.”

PRINCIPLE 3 “Police must secure the willing cooperation of the public in voluntary observance of the law to be able to secure and maintain the respect of the public.”

PRINCIPLE 4 “The degree of cooperation of the public that can be secured diminishes proportionately to the necessity of the use of physical force.”

PRINCIPLE 5 “Police seek and preserve public favor not by catering to the public opinion but by constantly demonstrating absolute impartial service to the law.”

PRINCIPLE 6 “Police use physical force to the extent necessary to secure observance of the law or to restore order only when the exercise of persuasion, advice and warning is found to be insufficient.”

PRINCIPLE 7 “Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.”

PRINCIPLE 8 “Police should always direct their action strictly towards their functions and never appear to usurp the powers of the judiciary.”

PRINCIPLE 9 “The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it.”

It takes more than a blue uniform to make a good policeman, first of all it takes a real man

Say what?!

bodyworn-794099_960_720-720x380.jpg

Well that's another issue and another topic that I'll get into sometime but its women serving in a public office where they have no business being because just being there endangers public safety.
Harry would probably agree with you.

one of the better comment I heard about cops is that cops used to be seen as PEACE KEEPERS but nowadays they are seen as LAW ENFORCEMENT . I thought that that was a good observation .

A peace keeper (or peace maker) forces people into orderly behavior. Law enforcement brings people before the courts for a court to decide guilt or innocent and an appropriate punishment.

While a peace keeper might sound like a desirable goal, law enforcement is much more descriptive of the job they do.

The problem with this, is in certain places like Canada, this is NOT the process. Courts don't decide the fate of citizens, covert agencies do. Especially if they try to avoid exposure or embarrassment. They don't give a damn about rights or, any harm they do to their local economies.

I am willing to bet, it probably happens in NY and probably some major cities in Cali as well. My reasoning for this assumption is the very close relationship between Toronto Police and NYPD, and, close relationships between Cali police and OPP/RCMP. I can only assume with such close relationships and intel sharing there has to be a similar methodology, where, I don't see as close a relationship between these agencies and some other forces.

I read a good book years ago about post 9/11 when the FBI were watching potential terror suspects in NY. There was a high ranking counter terror officer in the NYPD who worked with the FBI to investigate a number of suspects. I recall, after about a year of intense investigation, the FBI said there was nothing there. The book was told from the point view of both agencies, as the author explained, the NYPD upper echelon said, quote, "I don't care how you do it, find something, ANYTHING on them (these particular suspects)." FBI told him bluntly, "it doesn't work that way".

It turned out the FBI were correct and no terror attacks occurred, nor any further problems with them as far as I know. It's why when I heard the FBI were starting to use the "Mr. Big" tactics as the RCMP did, tactics that Americans once were outraged against, I became worried. You cannot become lazy, self serving and diabolical as Canadians agencies have.

This guy ruined people's lives by PLANTING drugs in their cars during traffic stops. One guy lost custody of his daughter.

250 cases were dropped by the DA once investigations into this guy were started.

I dont hate cops but the primary reason they dont have my respect is because they simply refuse to police their own and choose to close ranks instead. It takes more than a blue uniform to make a good policeman, first of all it takes a real man and not a wuss.

-------------------------------------- cops are fine but sure are different than cops from the 60s and 70s when I really took notice of them as a 16 year old to maybe my mid thirties . At that time they were fine but nowadays they are more like Military .

You are correct sir, that's been a trend in recent times. It was written up years ago when I put up this thread: The Rise of the Warrior Cop

older cops were better in my opinion and that is all I am saying . Also , I think that lots of new cops come from the 'military' and bring that military attitude with them Fnnceo .

Even the title is misleading. People hate cops. That's an absolute and it's not true. SOME people hate cops.

older cops were better in my opinion and that is all I am saying . Also , I think that lots of new cops come from the 'military' and bring that military attitude with them Fnnceo .

Well, I suppose it's a balance. Old cops who walked the beat are far better, as would any cop be, as they get to know their community, interact and see people as people. Even bad people. Vice versa most of the time too if a cop has a reputation of being fair.

I prefer military in police agencies, simple because I don't think they will jump the gun as fast, because many of them know the difference between a legit threat and bs, or, one they can de-escalate.

I remember some prisoners taking some guards hostage and one wanted to murder one of them. The guard was helped by other convicts, because, as one prisoner said "this guard was one of the good ones, he treated us like humans and with decency". Those actions and humanity expressed by this guard saved his life, and those who protected him were given credits towards their sentence.

The worst mentality is "us vs them", and/or dehumanizing people, along with assumptions based on other officers details. It's a great danger.

Those with power can destroy. They can get others to do their bidding. They can manipulate civilians and do. They can be diverse. The fiefdom overrules true honor, integrity and character. Many have not been brought to justice for their deeds. Families have been demolished. And those affected and powerless have not forgotten. Waiting for the chance of vengeance without getting themselves killed in the process. Our current government is a dead end and can not change this without removing much of the criminal code. The Progs move to Communism can remove the law enforcement and introduce a new one. It may not be better but it will help to bring closure to those screwed over. Very few stand up to take accountability for their transgressions. Their egos above even the most benign venting requests let alone criticisms. And the proletariet citizen is ready to help them like good pets no matter if guilt is not proven. Their Renfield's to the powers of Dracula. The good news are there are many good departments. But tell the citizens screwed over from those that are not. Drain the lake...

Cops got no legal reason to come to my house. The last one that did, I had a gun in hand.
It's easily possible a cop could come to your residence with a legal reason you aren't aware of.
Show me one.
-------------------------------- that's what I was going to ask in post 91 where I simply said NUTHIN . My question was going to be , can a cop approach a home on Private Property without a Warrant or legal reason to even step foot on private property .

One day at work, a kid (10-years-old) was stabbed during a robbery (for his phone). The attacker was seen getting on a train, headed in my direction. The description of the attacker was very specific, male, tall, black, wearing a blue puffer jacket and carrying a white and blacked checked backpack.

Several minutes later, a man fitting that description to a T exited a train at a station two stops away. When police stopped the man to question him, it was clear from his demeanor and actions that he was probably not the attacker. He very much looked like someone on his way home from work or school.

However, I was obligated to identify him and search him for signs he might have been the attacker. He was polite, but visibly angry about being singled out for a search. Inside his backpack were college medical texts.

The entire transaction took less than two minutes and he was on his way with my apologies.

However, I still feel bad to this day that his memory of this event, and the story he recounts to others, is about the day he was stopped for no reason except being a black man.

Perceptions and reality are often quite different and even those involved in an incident will come away with very different accounts of what happened
He should blame his fellow black men that are making it difficult for him and other black men that are just trying to live their lives.

Ok, planting drugs on 250 innocent people is not "imperfection." ITS FUCKING CRIMINAL.
Yes.. it is criminal.

I hope this one cop, and every other cop that does the same is prosecuted and given a heavy sentence.

Hating a group because a tiny minority of that group does bad things is called "bigotry". The KKK, NAZIs, and other hate groups are famous for it.

It's been going on for decades. Quit acting like this fucking cop was the first and only to do this shit.

Mississippi police accused of planting evidence, beating man

An LAPD officer accidentally filmed himself putting cocaine in a suspect’s wallet

Evidence-planting leads to exoneration of Iowa man

Police misconduct: Discipline records for thousands of cops uncovered

Trial begins for Baltimore police officer allegedly caught planting evidence by his own body camera

So there's another bad apple found wearing a badge. It now appears that every arrest made by this Skell will be dismissed. At the present time more than 100 arrests have been dismissed, more to come....One bad guy smears those who honor their oath

Forum List

Back