This is why people hate cops

Cops got no legal reason to come to my house. The last one that did, I had a gun in hand.
It's easily possible a cop could come to your residence with a legal reason you aren't aware of.
Show me one.
-------------------------------- that's what I was going to ask in post 91 where I simply said NUTHIN . My question was going to be , can a cop approach a home on Private Property without a Warrant or legal reason to even step foot on private property .
They do it all the time. Twice to me.

That being said, I've seen more than a couple female officers lay someone out when the situation demanded it.

11342680-6840741-Constable_Michelle_Evans_24_donned_a_black_Calvin_Klein_head_sca-a-18_1553306378217.jpg
-------------------------- can it do a proper 'ha-ka' CNM ??

That being said, I've seen more than a couple female officers lay someone out when the situation demanded it.

11342676-6840741-Pictures_of_Constable_Evans_armed_with_a_Bushmaster_rifle_have_g-a-11_1553373027511.jpg

Our department has an official hijab for female Muslim officers who wish to wear it (as well as a puggaree for Sikh male officers). It doesn't look like that, however. That would interfere with the deployment of tactical options and it gives too many grab holds.

This is a police hijab

WEB_hijabs_smith-900x625.jpg

11342676-6840741-Pictures_of_Constable_Evans_armed_with_a_Bushmaster_rifle_have_g-a-11_1553373027511.jpg

Our department has an official hijab for female Muslim officers who wish to wear it (as well as a puggaree for Sikh male officers). It doesn't look like that, however. That would interfere with the deployment of tactical options and it gives too many grab holds.

This is a police hijab

What a joke

This is a police hijab

What a joke

What's so funny?

most of the cops don't have the time to harass people

Some can find the time. I was stopped a few years ago for not having a tag on the back of my car. Either it fell off or maybe some twat stole it, but I hadn't even noticed.

I've never known what made him angry with me at that stop, but he started a campaign of stalking and harassment that went on for months and it really sucked yak ass.
sure he did--just like Smollet said also
I provide FACTS--you people provide bullshit
93% !!!

LOL! Yeah, ok Mr. Gump
you people always have very impressive evidence
hahahhahahahhaha

What exactly are you attempting to label me with here?

"you people" seems quite vague.
you keep providing such overwhelming proof for your OPINION
hahahahahhahahaha

most of the cops don't have the time to harass people

Some can find the time. I was stopped a few years ago for not having a tag on the back of my car. Either it fell off or maybe some twat stole it, but I hadn't even noticed.

I've never known what made him angry with me at that stop, but he started a campaign of stalking and harassment that went on for months and it really sucked yak ass.
sure he did--just like Smollet said also
I provide FACTS--you people provide bullshit
93% !!!

LOL! Yeah, ok Mr. Gump
you people always have very impressive evidence
hahahhahahahhaha

We have experiences. You have LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING and a string of nervous fake laughter.
and NO proof of that either
NO proof at all
no proof = crap

This is a police hijab

What a joke

Direct from Texas

05sikh.jpg

A couple of thoughts on Law Enforcement. One of the biggest problems goes back to the recruiting process. There was a time when more people wanted to become police officers. That isn’t the case anymore. Less people are interested resulting in a smaller pool to choose from. Governments on all levels have to fill positions as officers leave the job. Standards get lowered because no government official is going to publicly announce that he can’t hire unqualified people. As a result people are getting on the job out who normally would not have been considered. It is a such a stretch as to why we have a problem with LE.

A couple of thoughts on Law Enforcement. One of the biggest problems goes back to the recruiting process. There was a time when more people wanted to become police officers. That isn’t the case anymore. Less people are interested resulting in a smaller pool to choose from. Governments on all levels have to fill positions as officers leave the job. Standards get lowered because no government official is going to publicly announce that he can’t hire unqualified people. As a result people are getting on the job out who normally would not have been considered. It is a such a stretch as to why we have a problem with LE.
most of the problem is jackass criminals --not LE

The problem is police culture. And the larger authoritarian-wannabe culture, because the police didn't create that by themselves. That took Bendover wimps like you to enable it. Like you're still doing in this thread.

To quote you, "HAHAHAHAHA" .

No, the jackass criminals came about because of the way the cops treat them.

You've always had cops being killed but not like you heard of now. With body cams and people having cell phones filming how cops treat people, the truth is coming to light. And just like roaches, cops don't want the light on.

The pendulum has swung from cops being very comfy killing people because they knew their own could cover them to being scared to use their gun for fear of ending up in jail or in a lawsuit.

This cop shot this guy THROUGH A GARAGE DOOR and the family got 4 dollars.

'Black lives don't matter," lawyer says after jury awards family $4 in police killing - CNN

Last edited:
It takes more than a blue uniform to make a good policeman, first of all it takes a real man

Say what?!

bodyworn-794099_960_720-720x380.jpg

Well that's another issue and another topic that I'll get into sometime but its women serving in a public office where they have no business being because just being there endangers public safety.
Harry would probably agree with you.

If you remember, at the end of that film, 'The Enforcer', Dirty Harry's life was saved by his female partner. Who lost her own life in the process.

Call me old fashioned but when push comes to shove, men are men and women are female. Given equal circumstances most male cops would rather have a man next to them in a combat situation if they dared tell the truth without fear of being prosecuted.

I don't know about you but one of the last things I would want to encounter is a cop with PMS and a weapon.

You seriously don't want to tick her off.

Say what?!

bodyworn-794099_960_720-720x380.jpg

Well that's another issue and another topic that I'll get into sometime but its women serving in a public office where they have no business being because just being there endangers public safety.

If you remember, at the end of that film, 'The Enforcer', Dirty Harry's life was saved by his female partner. Who lost her own life in the process.

Call me old fashioned but when push comes to shove, men are men and women are female. Given equal circumstances most male cops would rather have a man next to them in a combat situation if they dared tell the truth without fear of being prosecuted.

I don't know about you but one of the last things I would want to encounter is a cop with PMS and a weapon.

:lol:

Still, I have my doubts as to whether PMS is more or less dangerous than testosterone poisoning.

It's strong stuff. Lotta guys can't handle it (and I mean a lot). Plus it's with you all month. :eek:

:lol:

Still, I have my doubts as to whether PMS is more or less dangerous than testosterone poisoning.

It's strong stuff. Lotta guys can't handle it (and I mean a lot). Plus it's with you all month. :eek:

That's true. It's all the time with men. And yes they can't handle it.

Still, I wouldn't want to encounter a cop with PMS and a weapon.

The thread title is false. "People" don't hate cops. People hate criminals.

Forum List

Back