🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why progressives should never be elected

Trump's approval rating hit a new low
Doofusreads this and concludes: best 60 days for any prez.
Lol
This poor little girl is so lost and confused...
  • First - I didn't read that link. Never saw it until now.
  • Second, I didn't say first 60 days - I said first 50 (apparently not only is reading not one of your skills, but neither is counting).
  • Third - I provided facts to back up the statement. You provided opinions from inaccurate polls. Remember when all of the polls showed Hitlery Clinton winning a landslide election? Yeah....how did that work out, snowflake? :laugh:

This is why republicans should never be elected.
If you "care" so much - why don't you fund stem cell research? If you "care" so much - why don't you cover health insurance policies for the uninsured? If you "care" so much - why don't you provide housing for the homeless? If you "care" so much - why don't you provide food for the hungry?

"I'm a Dumbocrat. I don't give a shit about anyone. But I love to exploit their situation to push my agenda of punishing those who are more successful than me"!

Barack Obama had more scandals than any administration in U.S. history....
  • Benghazi
  • Fast & Furious
  • IRS/Lois Lerner
  • Spying on reporters
  • Solyndra
  • Louisiana Purchase
  • Cornhusker Kickback
  • Trading Al Qaeda prisoners for Bowe Bergdahl
  • Paying a multi-billion ransom to Iran for hostages
  • The GSA scandal
  • The VA death-list scandal
Thank you snowflake for once again illustrating to the USMB community how uninformed you are. This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Yet another example of why Dumbocrats should never be elected. Here they are caught flat out lying and contradicting their own positions.
  • Democrat Sens. Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Dick Durbin, Patty Murray, Patrick Leahy, Ron Wyden, Jack Reed, Tom Carper, Bill Nelson, Debbie Stabenow, Maria Cantwell, and Bob Menendez all previously supported Gorsuch’s 2006 nomination to the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
  • The American Bar Association unanimously gave Gorsuch its highest recommendation of “well qualified,” which Leahy and Schumer previously referred to as the “gold standard,” removing any doubt as to his qualifications to serve.
  • Schumer decided to attempt to block any Trump Supreme Court nominee before Gorsuch was even named or testified. Here are two key quotes. On MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” (Jan. 3):
Schumer: “It’s hard for me to imagine a nominee that Donald Trump would choose that would get Republican support that we could support.”

Maddow: “So you will do your best to hold the seat open.”

Schumer: “Absolutely.”

And on CNN’s “State of the Union” (Jan. 22):

Schumer: “ … we absolutely would keep the seat open. … We will fight it tooth-and-nail, as long as we have to.”

7 Facts Democrats Should Consider Before Opposing Gorsuch

Forum List

Back