This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters
I believe Trump could lose the general election on the same scale Mondale did to Reagan.
I would say it is more likely Cankles gets blown out in the general...pun intended.
In this crazy election year I won't rule anything out but we saw her southern firewall hold against Sanders and minority voters come out big for her I don't see that changing in the general.
Sanders has a LOT of young female supporters. Polling shows these young women are NOT EVER going to vote for Hillary no matter what.
That is a very significant fact.
These young women already know Sanders doesn't stand a chance.
"I'm voting for Sanders because Hillary is a fucking enabling bitch. I'll vote for Trump to make sure the bitch never get's back in the White house".

R
Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.
I believe Trump could lose the general election on the same scale Mondale did to Reagan.
I would say it is more likely Cankles gets blown out in the general...pun intended.
In this crazy election year I won't rule anything out but we saw her southern firewall hold against Sanders and minority voters come out big for her I don't see that changing in the general.
However, those were VERY motivated political citizens. In the end, they will add up to less than 20% of the electorate. The voters for the GE are a very different political animal.

voteTotals.jpg

A Useful Reminder of Where the Election Really Stands
Voting Date Source: New York Times (as of 10:00am PT March 2, 2016)
Population Data Source: Pew Research Center
Right now Trump has at best 40 percent of the Republican Party behind him with the slash and burn campaign he has run I'm thinking he might get 50 percent at best if I'm right there is a major problem for him right off the bat. Trump also has terrible numbers with black, Hispanic, and women voters as badas Hillary may be the Democrats have shown they are willing to rally behind her all Hillary really has to do is just get the pre Obama turn out of minority and women voters to come out for her and she should have an easy win. But as I said before with this election cycle assume nothing.
I believe Trump will get 1237 before the convention.
If that happens the entire REP party 'establishment' will rally around him.
REP tend to vote 'Party' over personality.
With DEMs it's the other way around.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

I believe you are overemphasizing their impact on Trump. They already lean Democrat in big numbers but many do not come out to vote. In 2012, 71% of Latinos voted for Obama. Also, despite comprising about 17% of the population, only about 10% showed up at the polls. So while it's still a benefit to whomever ends up Democrat nominee, it's not much more of an edge that Obama had over Romney. I think women will present a bigger problem for Trump as more of them vote in presidential elections than men.

I believe you are overemphasizing their impact on Trump. They already lean Democrat in big numbers but many do not come out to vote. In 2012, 71% of Latinos voted for Obama. Also, despite comprising about 17% of the population, only about 10% showed up at the polls. So while it's still a benefit to whomever ends up Democrat nominee, it's not much more of an edge that Obama had over Romney. I think women will present a bigger problem for Trump as more of them vote in presidential elections than men.

your wishful thinking is noted.

R
However, those were VERY motivated political citizens. In the end, they will add up to less than 20% of the electorate. The voters for the GE are a very different political animal.

voteTotals.jpg

A Useful Reminder of Where the Election Really Stands
Voting Date Source: New York Times (as of 10:00am PT March 2, 2016)
Population Data Source: Pew Research Center
Right now Trump has at best 40 percent of the Republican Party behind him with the slash and burn campaign he has run I'm thinking he might get 50 percent at best if I'm right there is a major problem for him right off the bat. Trump also has terrible numbers with black, Hispanic, and women voters as badas Hillary may be the Democrats have shown they are willing to rally behind her all Hillary really has to do is just get the pre Obama turn out of minority and women voters to come out for her and she should have an easy win. But as I said before with this election cycle assume nothing.
I believe Trump will get 1237 before the convention.
If that happens the entire REP party 'establishment' will rally around him.
REP tend to vote 'Party' over personality.
With DEMs it's the other way around.
The establishment which to me is the Washington insiders may rally around Trump but I have serious doubts the rest of the Republican voters will. If it is a matchup between Trump and Hillary many of the people I talk to offline don't even see that as a choice between a Democrat and Republican but a choice between two New York liberals and in their mind no choice at all I just don't see that view changing in any major way but who knows I didn't see Trump as a front runner or Sanders still being in the race at this point either.

If every voter would research Hillary, she wouldn't get any votes outside of the 1%.

This video destroys her completely...

And yet, she's still leading on Trump. The GOP is going to have to face the facts at some point that beating Hillary should have been easy. Instead, the party has completely imploded and is on the verge of nominating someone who is consistently losing in head to head polls. Someone that can't even bring a majority of voters in his own party to the voting booths. This should have been a cakewalk for the GOP. Instead, they're heading into a disaster head on.

College educated folk, really smart folks, they just don't get it. They are the ones bothering to answer phone surveys. The rest of the nation doesn't have time for that shit.

People with intuition, they can tell liars. Folks that are using rhetoric to try to manipulate, it is untrustworthy. Even if you are going to straight up lie, do it to people with a little dignity.

This is why she is going to lose. Only her die hard supporters will show up. She'll have the same problem Mitt Romney had. Count on it.

Any other race I'd agree. Hillary would be in trouble. The problem is Trump has locked up about a third of the GOP into supporting him by deciding to mock, belittle, and generally portray as evil or stupid the rest of the GOP and the DNC too. That's a slash and burn strategy that would be enough to end his canidacy in and of itself. On top of that he's flip flopped on nearly every position he's had, he's been married and divorced multiple times, declared bankruptcy multiple times, and is under investigation for defrauding people with Trump U. He's the weakest GOP candidate they could have run.

The establishment which to me is the Washington insiders may rally around Trump but I have serious doubts the rest of the Republican voters will. If it is a matchup between Trump and Hillary many of the people I talk to offline don't even see that as a choice between a Democrat and Republican but a choice between two New York liberals and in their mind no choice at all I just don't see that view changing in any major way but who knows I didn't see Trump as a front runner or Sanders still being in the race at this point either.
If they are that out of it ask them to please not vote.

If every voter would research Hillary, she wouldn't get any votes outside of the 1%.

And yet, she's still leading on Trump. The GOP is going to have to face the facts at some point that beating Hillary should have been easy. Instead, the party has completely imploded and is on the verge of nominating someone who is consistently losing in head to head polls. Someone that can't even bring a majority of voters in his own party to the voting booths. This should have been a cakewalk for the GOP. Instead, they're heading into a disaster head on.

College educated folk, really smart folks, they just don't get it. They are the ones bothering to answer phone surveys. The rest of the nation doesn't have time for that shit.

People with intuition, they can tell liars. Folks that are using rhetoric to try to manipulate, it is untrustworthy. Even if you are going to straight up lie, do it to people with a little dignity.

This is why she is going to lose. Only her die hard supporters will show up. She'll have the same problem Mitt Romney had. Count on it.

Any other race I'd agree. Hillary would be in trouble. The problem is Trump has locked up about a third of the GOP into supporting him by deciding to mock, belittle, and generally portray as evil or stupid the rest of the GOP and the DNC too. That's a slash and burn strategy that would be enough to end his canidacy in and of itself. On top of that he's flip flopped on nearly every position he's had, he's been married and divorced multiple times, declared bankruptcy multiple times, and is under investigation for defrauding people with Trump U. He's the weakest GOP candidate they could have run.
They didn't run him. LOL.

You tripped over your dick there. He's been consistent with the issues a president faces. Presidents don't decide social issues but that's primarily what floats the leftist boat. We are not all leftists out here. Multiple marriages? WTF? Reagan was divorce too. At least he married instead of screwing around like JFK and Clinton. Oh, and Hillary is under investigation too, for much more serious matters.

You couldn't have fucked up worse.

Who knows where you see "wishful thinking" in my post. I'm quoting exit polls from prior elections. About 52% of the voters are women.

Who knows where you see "wishful thinking" in my post. I'm quoting exit polls from prior elections. About 52% of the voters are women.

There are still 3 republicans contending for the nomination, what will happen at the convention is unknown. Once this settles out the polls will change significantly. 65% of the country thinks Hillary is corrupt and a liar. Half of that 65% is women. If you think all women will vote for the hildebeast, you are living in fantasy land.

and lets talk about "exit polls". Ok?

you come out of the voting booth, you have voted, thousands have yet to vote. Some media clown asks who you voted for and how you feel about the issues, do you tell the truth or do you say what you think will help your candidate or your party?

they ask 1000 people those same questions----------------1000 out of 330,000,000, got it? and you think that means something? more from fantasy land.

There are still 3 republicans contending for the nomination, what will happen at the convention is unknown. Once this settles out the polls will change significantly. 65% of the country thinks Hillary is corrupt and a liar. Half of that 65% is women. If you think all women will vote for the hildebeast, you are living in fantasy land.
Who knows how your defective brain functions that you read my post and thought I said all women are going to vote for Hillary. :dunno:

If they are that out of it ask them to please not vote.
If it's Hillary and Trump most say they are only voting for congressional races not President.

They didn't run him. LOL.

You tripped over your dick there. He's been consistent with the issues a president faces. Presidents don't decide social issues but that's primarily what floats the leftist boat. We are not all leftists out here. Multiple marriages? WTF? Reagan was divorce too. At least he married instead of screwing around like JFK and Clinton. Oh, and Hillary is under investigation too, for much more serious matters.

You couldn't have fucked up worse.

He's stated, and then ran away from more positions than anyone else in this race. And there's a difference between divorcing once and divorcing multiple times. It speaks to his shortcomings as a leader and as a man. And, in case you missed it, social issues matter with Democrats and Republicans. Nothing he's done indicates he'll increase turnout for the GOP. If anything, fewer folks will turn out for him. And he will motivate the Democrats to turn out in a way that Hillary herself can't.

There's a reason he's losing in every single head to head poll.

I believe you are overemphasizing their impact on Trump. They already lean Democrat in big numbers but many do not come out to vote.

Trump is motivating them to come out and vote.
That's what everyone is missing. Trump is motivating his opponents, not his base. Hillary would have lost due to sheer lack of enthusiasm with her base. Trump is the best thing for her to see in the general as it means the Democrats will likely get 90%+ turn out of registered voters AND pick up undecided voters that Trump has disgusted or mocked. Meanwhile, the GOP has pretty much indicated they'll self immolate rather than support Trump. It's not going to be close.

Which is a shame, as I don't like Hillary and Hillary versus almost anyone else in the field would have been a landslide for the GOP. Historically it's hard for the incumbent party to hold onto the White House after a two term President. But it's looking like it will happen.

Forum List

Back