This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

This is the real reason Trump will get slaughtered in November. It's a simple numbers game.

trumpbellcurve.png

too stupid to merit reply.

And yet you replied.

There is also a sleeper in this election. That is weather. The GOP has consistently denied the facts of global warming. Were there to be a significant heat wave in the Northeast, one with a lot of heat fatalities, that would play into the election of House members that have denied that there is any such thing as global warming.

Overall, the most interesting and odd election I have seen in my long lifetime.
still unproven, so you lose.

amazing, the top dem/lib issues-------------the hoax of man made climate change and whether trannys can piss in women's restrooms.

liberalism is indeed a mental disease.

There is also a sleeper in this election. That is weather. The GOP has consistently denied the facts of global warming. Were there to be a significant heat wave in the Northeast, one with a lot of heat fatalities, that would play into the election of House members that have denied that there is any such thing as global warming.

amazing, the top dem/lib issues-------------the hoax of man made climate change and whether trannys can piss in women's restrooms.

It is conservatives who are among the only ones in the world denying manmade global warming.......along with the oil companies

It is conservatives who are among the only ones in the world denying manmade global warming.......along with the oil companies
yeah and you got a link for that right?

It is truly amazing the hypocritical shit you all post. funny stuff. Libturd--Don't profile people, and yet, most every thread in this fking forum that's all you asses do.

Are you now claiming conservatives support manmade global warming?

that's not true by any stretch of the imagination.

Yes, everyone agrees that the climate is changing, it has been changing for hundreds of millions of years and man has never had anything to do with it.

If you libs need a cause, take on a real one, pollution. forget about the bullshit about man made climate change and take on man made pollution, the entire world would back you on that. But its not as sexy as climate change and you cant use it to find ways to control people's lives.

Are you now claiming conservatives support manmade global warming?
I have no idea and neither do you. I have no idea what all of any party thinks. You sure think you do cause you're a fking libturd and if you say so, it is. hahahahahahahahahaha you and yours a fking nutbaggers.

still unproven, so you lose. BTW, we're still waiting on that experiment that proves the CO2 claim. Any fking day old socks any fking day! I know you won't, cause you don't have it. Never had it. yo talk from stupid.

refusal to reply is not a reply, dumbass.
huh?

wasn't meant for you

Yeah Mrs. BJ is an awful candidate and person. She is terribly corrupt, a notorious liar, and completely owned by the billionaire class.

So...when and if it comes down to her or The Donald, I hope the American people pick the later.

This is an foul choice, but as has been the case for decades, it will be the lesser of two evils.

still unproven, so you lose. BTW, we're still waiting on that experiment that proves the CO2 claim. Any fking day old socks any fking day! I know you won't, cause you don't have it. Never had it. yo talk from stupid.

refusal to reply is not a reply, dumbass.
huh?

wasn't meant for you
ok

Yeah Mrs. BJ is an awful candidate and person. She is terribly corrupt, a notorious liar, and completely owned by the billionaire class.

So...when and if it comes down to her or The Donald, I hope the American people pick the later.

This is an foul choice, but as has been the case for decades, it will be the lesser of two evils.

True, in 2016 vote against Hillary, that is the only thing that matters, keeping that bitch out of power.

It's not liberals which proposed bathroom laws. That would be Republicans. Deflection in the classic sense. The same week Republicans had discriminatory bathroom legislation passed, Every Republican Senator voted against providing aid to the children of Flint Michigan regarding the poisoned water there.

Every time the Republicans vote something odious, like voted against the Hurricane Sandy Relief package, they pull some major deflection. At least 10 threads about the non-issue of transgendered people using women's washrooms, not one post about the denial of aid to the children of Flint, from the party of "Family Values".

True, in 2016 vote against Hillary, that is the only thing that matters, keeping that bitch out of power.
Hillary winning the D nomination should indicate to all the bankrupt nature of the D party. The party claims to be for the little guy, the working poor, minorities, etc...and yet they will nominate someone who clearly cares not a whit for them.

It's not liberals which proposed bathroom laws. That would be Republicans. Deflection in the classic sense. The same week Republicans had discriminatory bathroom legislation passed, Every Republican Senator voted against providing aid to the children of Flint Michigan regarding the poisoned water there.

Every time the Republicans vote something odious, like voted against the Hurricane Sandy Relief package, they pull some major deflection. At least 10 threads about the non-issue of transgendered people using women's washrooms, not one post about the denial of aid to the children of Flint, from the party of "Family Values".
sure!!!!!!!!

Yes, everyone agrees that the climate is changing, it has been changing for hundreds of millions of years and man has never had anything to do with it.

If you libs need a cause, take on a real one, pollution. forget about the bullshit about man made climate change and take on man made pollution, the entire world would back you on that. But its not as sexy as climate change and you cant use it to find ways to control people's lives.
97% of Scientists agree there is manmade global warming in excess of normal climate shifts. It can be directly linked to the rise of industrialization

The majority of the nations in the world have signed on to the fact that man is affecting the environment

The only ones who oppose are Republicans and Big Oil

Hillary was beatable in 2016
Republicans had 17 candidates to choose from...they chose Trump

Morons

97% of Scientists agree there is manmade global warming in excess of normal climate shifts. It can be directly linked to the rise of industrialization

The majority of the nations in the world have signed on to the fact that man is affecting the environment

no they don't and that just makes you a liar. 75 out 77 believe the earth is warming, not that man is causing it. And it is only 75 out of thousands, so still not sure your numbers are accurate. You should visit the environmental forum more often and get some facts.

no they don't and that just makes you a liar. 75 out 77 believe the earth is warming, not that man is causing it. And it is only 75 out of thousands, so still not sure your numbers are accurate. You should visit the environmental forum more often and get some facts.
No, they believe man is causing it

The 97% consensus on global warming

'"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.'

A republican presidential nominee who will have the effect of turning out the vote in favor of his opponent.

This from the dick who said he'd never be nominated.

Any more predications...asswipe ?

Forum List

Back