This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

Hispanics, Women, Democrats, Muslims, Gays, and Americans who believe their President should possess personal and professional integrity
I agree. Sadly hillary has none.

As opposed the lying sack-o-crap you people have has a front runner.

Anti-Semitic.

Homophobic.

Islamophobic

Misogynistic.

Racist.

Trump has all the integrity of dried up dog turd lying on Mississippi Sidewalk at high noon in August.

Last edited:
Hispanics, Women, Democrats, Muslims, Gays, and Americans who believe their President should possess personal and professional integrity

Anti-Semitic.

Homophobic.

Islamophobic

Misogynistic.

Racist.

Trump has all the integrity of dried up dog turd lying on Mississippi Sidewalk at high noon in August.
You speak poorly of dried up dog turd That's one of drumphs best points

Anti-Semitic.

Homophobic.

Islamophobic

Misogynistic.

Racist.

You speak poorly of dried up dog turd That's one of drumphs best points

Drumph has best points?

Trump offers nothing to the middle class.

Nothing toward the wage/price discrepancy which is also the answer to improve the economy.
BUT he's going to make America great again ,bring those jobs back and build a wall??? lol lol and on 7/11

Oh the tragedy of 7/11.

I remember it well.

Slurpee spilled on the floor.

Chili Dogs wasted and cold.

Coffee Cups abandoned...looking for non dairy creamer.

Empty candy wrappers everywhere.

Oh the Humanity.

Using the voter turnout of 2012 as a baseline, here is what RePugs need to remember.

MittWitt received 48% of all votes cast. That translates to approxmately Fifty-Seven Million (57,000,000) votes.

A loss of 20% of 57,000,000 is approximately 114,000,000. The Republican Party cannot sustain any form of victory based on that number.

Fully another 1/3 of Republicans will refuse to vote at all. That be would approximately 19,000,000. That would translate into approximately 133,000,000 votes (in total) NOT cast for Trump. That will destroy the Republican Party, which I for one would enjoy.

The Republican Party is looking at it's own demise if the Party is dumb enough to nominate Trump.

Der Trumpenfurhrer and his campaign will serve as the vehicle for the destruction of the Republican Party, I would love to see beaten, bloody and battered carcass of the Elephant hoisted on the flagpole of the Capitol Building.

Please RePugs....Oh Pretty...Pretty Please vote for the lying sack-o-shit that Trump.

You deserve each other.

Total number Republican Votes Not Cast For Der Donald Would Be 33,400,000. Either way the Dumb Donnie kills the Republican Party.

Last edited:
...I thought the reason that would be presented was going to be the extremely long list of DEAD PEOPLE associated with / connected to the Clintons, ending most recently with Ambassador Stevens.

Who knows where you see "wishful thinking" in my post. I'm quoting exit polls from prior elections. About 52% of the voters are women.

There are still 3 republicans contending for the nomination, what will happen at the convention is unknown. Once this settles out the polls will change significantly. 65% of the country thinks Hillary is corrupt and a liar. Half of that 65% is women. If you think all women will vote for the hildebeast, you are living in fantasy land.
Who knows how your defective brain functions that you read my post and thought I said all women are going to vote for Hillary. :dunno:

you said that women would be more a problem for Trump, but you have nothing to back that up except dem/lib talking points. I was merely pointing that character flaw that you display on a daily basis.
While there are trends to back that up, there was still nothing in my post to infer Hillary would get 100% of womens' votes. Your brain really is defective since that is what it translated my post to. :ack-1:

Ok, please replace "all" with "a majority" happy now, dingleberry?
It's your brain that's defective. You should be happy you've got it right now.

Trump will not get slaughtered in November.......He will get Schlonged

Congratulations, libs, you get the criminal, fag, and terrorist votes. You should be proud.

And you can keep your racist, homophobic, islamophobic, misogynist , anti-semitic, hood wearing nut job vote to yourself.

All you have is your hate.

You can Seig Heil onto dung heap of our country's history where you belong. You are tiny and insignificant.

You use you insults because that is all you have.

You have not had an original idea in years.

You sit in a dark, dank and lonely room (not unlike the vast, vacuous, empty space between your ears) and blame other people for your failures.

If I wanted to (and I do not) I would take the nano second you deserved to care. But because you have done this to yourself, why should I? Take some of that personal responsibility you're always talking about look at the singular failure your life is.

You lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form.

Go back to stale crackers and warm milk your Mom put out and be sure to take your nap.
Oh look, a drunken welfare and substance abuser doesn't like me. I'm just crushed I tell you, crushed. :fu: :lol:

I love all the speculation....particularly the Dims who are doing high fives before any votes are cast. Nobody knows shit at this point. STFU. :D

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters
Anyone who votes for Hillary is worth hemorraghing...they are the dependents......the ones who cannot survive without unearned government help. Flush them.

Anyone who votes for Hillary is worth hemorraghing...they are the dependents......the ones who cannot survive without unearned government help. Flush them.

What are you going to do when she's president?

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters
He loses Hispanics, he loses women, he even loses white men. He loses the educated. If he is the nominee, Clinton will win a landslide of Roosevelt/Nixon/Johnson/Reagan proportions and quite possibly a Democrat Senate as well.

Trump will be unable to generate a grass roots campaign and get out the Republican vote
It will easily cost the Presidency and Senate and probably 25 House seats
This post deserves more attention. Trump himself has been fairly horrible at organizing get out the votes in the primaries. If he doesn't win outright he will lose the second ballot because he's been terrible at organizing for recruiting delegates. He's run a disaster of a campaign that's winning because he rode a narrow plurality to victory.

Now go to the general. The GOP is signalling that should Trump be the nominee they'll go to disaster plans looking to salvage the down ticket races. The GOP's voter database and get out the vote operations have been subpar anyway but there's a strong chance what machinery it does have won't be used to support Trump. The Clintons have proved to be as savy at manipulating the Media as Trump himself meaning his free ride with the news organization ends in July. If he has no ground game, losing the narrative is going to kill his chances, if he ever had a chance to begin with.

Trump is getting tons of votes from people who would have voted for Sanders and think that Clinton is evil incarnate.

Forum List

Back