This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters
I believe you are overemphasizing their impact on Trump. They already lean Democrat in big numbers but many do not come out to vote. In 2012, 71% of Latinos voted for Obama. Also, despite comprising about 17% of the population, only about 10% showed up at the polls. So while it's still a benefit to whomever ends up Democrat nominee, it's not much more of an edge that Obama had over Romney. I think women will present a bigger problem for Trump as more of them vote in presidential elections than men.

your wishful thinking is noted.
Who knows where you see "wishful thinking" in my post. I'm quoting exit polls from prior elections. About 52% of the voters are women.

and lets talk about "exit polls". Ok?

you come out of the voting booth, you have voted, thousands have yet to vote. Some media clown asks who you voted for and how you feel about the issues, do you tell the truth or do you say what you think will help your candidate or your party?

they ask 1000 people those same questions----------------1000 out of 330,000,000, got it? and you think that means something? more from fantasy land.
Yes, like all polling, there is a margin of error. That means the percentage of women voting can be even higher than 52%.

But even funnier is how you rely on exit polling when it favors your position; but against exit polling when you don't like the results. Case in point -- here you are referring to exit polling to confirm your argument....

Where's your proof of that?

exit polls for one. the fact that obama-supporting dems were defeated for two.

emphasis added to expose Redfish talking out of both sides of his mouth.

:dance:

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

I believe you are overemphasizing their impact on Trump. They already lean Democrat in big numbers but many do not come out to vote. In 2012, 71% of Latinos voted for Obama. Also, despite comprising about 17% of the population, only about 10% showed up at the polls. So while it's still a benefit to whomever ends up Democrat nominee, it's not much more of an edge that Obama had over Romney. I think women will present a bigger problem for Trump as more of them vote in presidential elections than men.

Who knows where you see "wishful thinking" in my post. I'm quoting exit polls from prior elections. About 52% of the voters are women.

There are still 3 republicans contending for the nomination, what will happen at the convention is unknown. Once this settles out the polls will change significantly. 65% of the country thinks Hillary is corrupt and a liar. Half of that 65% is women. If you think all women will vote for the hildebeast, you are living in fantasy land.

Same voters who think Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim

At this point, Hillary is the only pragmatist left.
She understands what can be accomplished and what can be accomplished both home and abroad

She also gets to run against batshit crazy opponents

If you think deporting illegals and trying to bring back manufacturing jobs, is batshit crazy, you are the batshit crazy one.

Rounding up 11 million illegals is impossible and bad policy
EVERYONE wants to bring back manufacturing jobs......simply declaring I am TRUMP, TRUMP gets what TRUMP wants does not work

1. Rounding up a million a year, and deporting them is quite possible, and would encourage the rest to leave. And is great policy if we want to see wages rise for Working Class Americans.

2. Actually quite a few people on this site have told me that I am nuts for thinking that those jobs can come back. THey have given up on those jobs. All the candidates except Trump are "Free Trade" which means they are not going to try to get those jobs back.

Trump is the only candidate with a platform calling for taking real steps to bring those jobs back.
Trumps steps have been roundly criticized by economists

Tarrifs and trade wars end up hurting everyone

Are those the same economists who predicted that workers displaced by jobs lost to international competition would quickly and easily retrain and find new and better jobs in the ever expanding economy?

How has that been working out?

giphy.gif

At this point, Hillary is the only pragmatist left.
She understands what can be accomplished and what can be accomplished both home and abroad

She also gets to run against batshit crazy opponents

If you think deporting illegals and trying to bring back manufacturing jobs, is batshit crazy, you are the batshit crazy one.

EVERYONE wants to bring back manufacturing jobs......simply declaring I am TRUMP, TRUMP gets what TRUMP wants does not work

1. Rounding up a million a year, and deporting them is quite possible, and would encourage the rest to leave. And is great policy if we want to see wages rise for Working Class Americans.

2. Actually quite a few people on this site have told me that I am nuts for thinking that those jobs can come back. THey have given up on those jobs. All the candidates except Trump are "Free Trade" which means they are not going to try to get those jobs back.

Trump is the only candidate with a platform calling for taking real steps to bring those jobs back.

Are those the same economists who predicted that workers displaced by jobs lost to international competition would quickly and easily retrain and find new and better jobs in the ever expanding economy?

giphy.gif

Sounds like conservative dogma

There are still 3 republicans contending for the nomination, what will happen at the convention is unknown. Once this settles out the polls will change significantly. 65% of the country thinks Hillary is corrupt and a liar. Half of that 65% is women. If you think all women will vote for the hildebeast, you are living in fantasy land.
Who knows how your defective brain functions that you read my post and thought I said all women are going to vote for Hillary. :dunno:

you said that women would be more a problem for Trump, but you have nothing to back that up except dem/lib talking points. I was merely pointing that character flaw that you display on a daily basis.

If every voter would research Hillary, she wouldn't get any votes outside of the 1%.

This video destroys her completely...

And yet, she's still leading on Trump. The GOP is going to have to face the facts at some point that beating Hillary should have been easy. Instead, the party has completely imploded and is on the verge of nominating someone who is consistently losing in head to head polls. Someone that can't even bring a majority of voters in his own party to the voting booths. This should have been a cakewalk for the GOP. Instead, they're heading into a disaster head on.

College educated folk, really smart folks, they just don't get it. They are the ones bothering to answer phone surveys. The rest of the nation doesn't have time for that shit.

People with intuition, they can tell liars. Folks that are using rhetoric to try to manipulate, it is untrustworthy. Even if you are going to straight up lie, do it to people with a little dignity.

This is why she is going to lose. Only her die hard supporters will show up. She'll have the same problem Mitt Romney had. Count on it.

Any other race I'd agree. Hillary would be in trouble. The problem is Trump has locked up about a third of the GOP into supporting him by deciding to mock, belittle, and generally portray as evil or stupid the rest of the GOP and the DNC too. That's a slash and burn strategy that would be enough to end his canidacy in and of itself. On top of that he's flip flopped on nearly every position he's had, he's been married and divorced multiple times, declared bankruptcy multiple times, and is under investigation for defrauding people with Trump U. He's the weakest GOP candidate they could have run.
They didn't run him. LOL.

You tripped over your dick there. He's been consistent with the issues a president faces. Presidents don't decide social issues but that's primarily what floats the leftist boat. We are not all leftists out here. Multiple marriages? WTF? Reagan was divorce too. At least he married instead of screwing around like JFK and Clinton. Oh, and Hillary is under investigation too, for much more serious matters.

You couldn't have fucked up worse.

He's stated, and then ran away from more positions than anyone else in this race. And there's a difference between divorcing once and divorcing multiple times. It speaks to his shortcomings as a leader and as a man. And, in case you missed it, social issues matter with Democrats and Republicans. Nothing he's done indicates he'll increase turnout for the GOP. If anything, fewer folks will turn out for him. And he will motivate the Democrats to turn out in a way that Hillary herself can't.

There's a reason he's losing in every single head to head poll.

Once its actually a head to head race those polls will change drastically. Hillary is a terrible candidate and a terrible person. With Trump being denigrated by the media, the dems, and the GOP establishment and still winning is what really scares you libtardians.

giphy.gif

Yep. Since forever, it has been conservative dogma. And those are the economists you are citing as Authorities against Trump's position.

And I asked you how that has been working out.

Can you give me an honest and serious answer on that?

giphy.gif

nope, more like facts

He loses Hispanics, he loses women, he even loses white men. He loses the educated. If he is the nominee, Clinton will win a landslide of Roosevelt/Nixon/Johnson/Reagan proportions and quite possibly a Democrat Senate as well.

Who knows how your defective brain functions that you read my post and thought I said all women are going to vote for Hillary. :dunno:

you said that women would be more a problem for Trump, but you have nothing to back that up except dem/lib talking points. I was merely pointing that character flaw that you display on a daily basis.

Repeated polls show trump losing 60% of the womens vote. Even women in his own party have huge negatives

Given that Romney lost 55% of the womens vote, Trump losing over 60% seems reasonable

He loses Hispanics, he loses women, he even loses white men. He loses the educated. If he is the nominee, Clinton will win a landslide of Roosevelt/Nixon/Johnson/Reagan proportions and quite possibly a Democrat Senate as well.

Trump will be unable to generate a grass roots campaign and get out the Republican vote
It will easily cost the Presidency and Senate and probably 25 House seats

Repeated polls show trump losing 60% of the womens vote. Even women in his own party have huge negatives

Given that Romney lost 55% of the womens vote, Trump losing over 60% seems reasonable

Look winger, I understand that you hate all things republican and desire to be ruled by her thighness the great hildebeast.

Trump is not Romney and Hillary is not Obama. 2016 will be an entirely new political experience for America and Trump will be president in January 2017.

There is a lot more to come from the FBI on the classified data violations. That shit is no where near over.

While there are trends to back that up, there was still nothing in my post to infer Hillary would get 100% of womens' votes. Your brain really is defective since that is what it translated my post to. :ack-1:

Trump will be unable to generate a grass roots campaign and get out the Republican vote
It will easily cost the Presidency and Senate and probably 25 House seats

funny, he already has a grass roots campaign. His crowds are larger and more energetic than anyone else's.

Give us a list of the GOP senators who are going to lose, an a list of the 25 house seats that will switch to dem.

While there are trends to back that up, there was still nothing in my post to infer Hillary would get 100% of womens' votes. Your brain really is defective since that is what it translated my post to. :ack-1:

Ok, please replace "all" with "a majority" happy now, dingleberry?

Let's see now...ever since Trump declared, the MSM has been wrong about him. They said over and over he would fizzle out or quit, but he hasn't.

If it comes down to Trump v Cankles, Trump should win big. There is no worst candidate for POTUS than Mrs. BJ...but in the Age of Ignorance (aka Liberalism), a disgusting lying corrupt opportunist can win the WH...See Obama.

All trump has proved so far is that there are enough repubs, among repubs that believe in his bullshit rant and, are willing to do the unthinkable.

As for your rant, you got everything wrong., but somehow arrived at the correct conclusion. Congratulations.
it's that we know the rant is real and not fake for votes. bigggggggg difference dude.

There is also a sleeper in this election. That is weather. The GOP has consistently denied the facts of global warming. Were there to be a significant heat wave in the Northeast, one with a lot of heat fatalities, that would play into the election of House members that have denied that there is any such thing as global warming.

Overall, the most interesting and odd election I have seen in my long lifetime.
still unproven, so you lose. BTW, we're still waiting on that experiment that proves the CO2 claim. Any fking day old socks any fking day! I know you won't, cause you don't have it. Never had it. you talk from stupid.

Forum List

Back