This is Why We Elected President Trump

Sorry, dumbass. Read the O/P. It was a stray bullet. This is how you people get things so wrong. You won't read.
Doesn't change the point. But they do target our border agents while their drug smugglers and human traffickers cmit their crimes. Under good leadership (that puts America first), this will stop.

Sorry, dumbass. Read the O/P. It was a stray bullet. This is how you people get things so wrong. You won't read.
Doesn't change the point. But they do target our border agents while their drug smugglers and human traffickers cmit their crimes. Under good leadership (that puts America first), this will stop.
You have no point, death devil. The bullet was stray. There was no deliberate attack. You try to expand a totally unrelated event to somehow the Mexicans are invading the US. You are a sheep.

14956373_753186114850498_3402714662797500635_n.jpg

It's dangerous to STAND next to Mexico.

A man is in the hospital because he was stupid enough to stand next to mexico while NOT wearing body armor.

This is not a culture we need more of.

It's dangerous to stand on the sidewalk in Chicago, too. Actually, much more dangerous. Sorry you can't read past the first sentence of any post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mexicans now shooting Texas state Troopers , thats the best way to look at it 2020 !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------- and a 'mexican' pulled the trigger that shot the Texas Trooper . The mexican is responsible for almost killing the Texas Trooper as the mexican acted as a SNIPER 2020 !! Spread the news that mexicans are now attacking American Texas State Troopers . Spread this news far and wide 2020 .
Sur 'ismoe luvs telling a lie in his cause. A stray bullet becomes a deliberate attack. Your gameboy, Sur, in the basement is different that real life.
-----------------------------Yes Sur jake , mexican guy called 'senor' pulled the trigger so its sounds like a targeted asasinnation attempt to me by a mexican sniper on an American Texas State Trooper Spread the news far and wide Sur jakey !!

Last edited:
You have no point, death devil. The bullet was stray. There was no deliberate attack. You try to expand a totally unrelated event to somehow the Mexicans are invading the US. You are a sheep.

14956373_753186114850498_3402714662797500635_n.jpg
------------------------------------------------------ course , not unexpected for Sur jakey to take the side of mexican snipers targeting American State Trooper from Texas , Sur jake might be part of the 'mexican reconquista' of Texas and the USA , eh Sur jake ??

----------------------------------------------------------------------- course the mexicans target Americans and American border patrol and Texas State Trooper . Sur jake is just taking the side of mexicans that would overrun the USA and Texas in particular if they could do that .

The bullet was stray. There was no deliberate attack. You try to expand a totally unrelated event to somehow the Mexicans are invading the US. You are a sheep.
So when criminal gangs ACCIDENTALLY shoot a cop in the USA, it doesn't count? Law enforcement should just ignore it?

Your attitude IS the reason this goes on.

The bullet was stray. There was no deliberate attack. You try to expand a totally unrelated event to somehow the Mexicans are invading the US. You are a sheep.
So when criminal gangs ACCIDENTALLY shoot a cop in the USA, it doesn't count? Law enforcement should just ignore it? Your attitude IS the reason this goes on.
Those are your silly words as well as Sur 'ismoe's sily comment in support of your nonsense. The meme that the shooting was a targeted assassination is not supported by the facts. An accident in no way relieves the shooters from responsibility for their actions. Trump's election will not make such events (gangs shooting at each other in Mexico) stop.

The meme that the shooting was a targeted assassination is not supported by the facts
NOBODY SAID IT WAS. Why do you keep pretending someone did to make some sort of "winning" argument.

YOUR candidate promised to import more of these people.

A strong leader in the USA will discourage this sort of crime -- I guarantee it.

You simply refuse to accept these facts, but quit LYING about what others have said.

The meme that the shooting was a targeted assassination is not supported by the facts
NOBODY SAID IT WAS. Why do you keep pretending someone did to make some sort of "winning" argument.

A strong leader in the USA will discourage this sort of crime -- I guarantee it.

You simply refuse to accept these facts, but quit LYING about what others have said.
You people ahve been implying it was a targeted assassination.

It is not.

My candidate, McMullin, did not promise to import "this kind of people". No candidate promised to do such a thing. But you lie that someone did.

Trump is not nearly as "strong" as you think, as you will see on the 21st next month as Congress stands up to him and forces him to behave.

death_devil, tell the truth, or get called out. Always.

Whoever is elected should uphold the laws. Let's how Trump does just that.

It is not.

My candidate, McMullin, did not promise to import "this kind of people". No candidate promised to do such a thing. But you lie that someone did.

Trump is not nearly as "strong" as you think, as you will see on the 21st next month as Congress stands up to him and forces him to behave.

Your avatar (and countless posts) suggests you support the DEMOCRAT criminal
In your many posts I missed where you have supported that candidate. Can you point out one or two?

FRONTON, Texas (AP) — A Texas state trooper was wounded on the Texas-Mexico border when a bullet apparently strayed from a gunbattle on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande.

Lt. Johnny Hernandez of the Texas Department of Public Safety says the trooper suffered a leg wound.

The state trooper was hit about 1 p.m. Friday while on foot patrol with the Border Patrol agent in Fronton, on the border about 105 miles upstream from Brownsville. A U.S. Customs and Border Protection statement says the federal agent also was hit but was protected by body armor.

The trooper, whose identity hasn't been released, was in stable condition at a McAllen hospital.

Texas state trooper hit by gunfire from Mexico

Walls can stop bullets indeed.
How about the new fence?

It is not.

In your many posts I missed where you have supported that candidate. Can you point out one or two?
Only in your silly head is that so.

I support candidates that support the Constitution: neither Clinton nor Trump fit that bill. I have not supported Clinton. You lie if you say I have. I don't have to point out anything to you. It is your duty to show where I have done what you have said I have done.

Get to it, death devil.

We need to elect candidates that uphold the Constitution, and Trump will not do that.

I voted republican, I am scared to admit it to family freinds or coworkers something as simple as that, I see all the hate and contempt for the man. I understand why, but I sometimes fear for my life because of the level of hate leveled at republicans. You people need to actually practice what you preach and be tolerant and accept others, or just shut up and realize what a bunch of hypocrites you are. Libs lost. Get over it.
It goes both ways. You are just too scared to stand up for what you believe.

It is not.

I support candidates that support the Constitution: neither Clinton nor Trump fit that bill. I have not supported Clinton. You lie if you say I have. I don't have to point out anything to you. It is your duty to show where I have done what you have said I have done.

Get to it, death devil.

We need to elect candidates that uphold the Constitution, and Trump will not do that.
Post a link to show us you supported that candidate. Otherwise we know you're a liar

It is not.

Get to it, death devil.

Post a link to show us you supported that candidate. Otherwise we know you're a liar
We know you are a fool. I have to prove nothing to you at all.

I have run you around this thread, and now you are crying. Grow up, little girl.

We elected presidents to serve our country. Trump is going to serve himself first and always.

MaryL wants a snow flake safe space. We don't live in a free society because of people like her.
Better think that sentiment through a little deeper. Liberals are the new Nazis fascist. . Scary, people that use "tolerance" as a new way to be intolerant. Ask Robespierre. Liberals will eat their own to prove how ardent they are.
Fascism is right wing: it is authoritarian, nationalistic, nativistic, and ethnocentric. It has deep racial and social taboos. S. Bannon and the alt right are today's American fascists.
Actually, lefties and liberals are just crypo fascists, they want to dominate and force people to follow their ideology. Phony arguments, I am reasonable . But I shouldn't live in fear because of my politics. But liberals want to hurt me! I actually fear for my life because of liberals, they are so mean and intolerant. really, I fear for my life because liberals aren't inclusive and tolerant as they suppose. Nope. Not in million years are liberals "tolerant". Nope.
You have been made to live in fear because of what you have heard from people on the right. You actually live in the safest time and place in history. People on the right do not want you to believe this because it does not suit their agenda. You live in fear because of conservatives, not liberals.

Forum List

Back