This is Why We Elected President Trump

not a big deal really , TROOPER wounded in leg , no death , Trooper will be fine thank God . Important news is that a 'mexican' did the shooting . Spread the news that 'mexicans' are shooting Texas State Troopers and spread that news far and wide !!

MaryL wants a snow flake safe space. We don't live in a free society because of people like her.
Better think that sentiment through a little deeper. Liberals are the new Nazis fascist. . Scary, people that use "tolerance" as a new way to be intolerant. Ask Robespierre. Liberals will eat their own to prove how ardent they are.
Fascism is right wing: it is authoritarian, nationalistic, nativistic, and ethnocentric. It has deep racial and social taboos. S. Bannon and the alt right are today's American fascists.

MaryL wants a snow flake safe space. We don't live in a free society because of people like her.
Better think that sentiment through a little deeper. Liberals are the new Nazis fascist. . Scary, people that use "tolerance" as a new way to be intolerant. Ask Robespierre. Liberals will eat their own to prove how ardent they are.
Fascism is right wing: it is authoritarian, nationalistic, nativistic, and ethnocentric. It has deep racial and social taboos. S. Bannon and the alt right are today's American fascists.
------------------------------------------- :afro: !!

Yup, Sur, Bannon and his buddies are Alt Right fascists. You defend them, so you are one as well, 'ismoe.

Actually, lefties and liberals are just crypo fascists, they want to dominate and force people to follow their ideology. Phony arguments, I am reasonable . But I shouldn't live in fear because of my politics. But liberals want to hurt me! I actually fear for my life because of liberals, they are so mean and intolerant. really, I fear for my life because liberals aren't inclusive and tolerant as they suppose. Nope. Not in million years are liberals "tolerant". Nope.

Actually, lefties and liberals are just crypo fascists, they want to dominate and force people to follow their ideology. Phony arguments, I am reasonable . But I shouldn't live in fear because of my politics. But liberals want to hurt me! I actually fear for my life because of liberals, they are so mean and intolerant. really, I fear for my life because liberals aren't inclusive and tolerant as they suppose. Nope. Not in million years are liberals "tolerant". Nope.
You are just babbling, MaryL. You are not reasonable if you think the left is fascist, when in fact the alt right in America is classically fascist by attributes, as I listed above. We are talking about fascists, not liberals, tolerant or not.

Very high chance the gun was from America and they the fighting was being fueled by a drugs blackmarket paid for by USA...

But somehow Trump is going to stop a speeding bullet... can you tell us how?

Yeah...maybe a Fast and Furious gun...you know, Obama and Holder's little gig
Suddenly...it's the guns...not those who use them.....selective poutrage indeed....does the NRA know you hate the 2nd Amendment so much?

You are just babbling, MaryL. You are not reasonable if you think the left is fascist, when in fact the alt right in America is classically fascist by attributes, as I listed above. We are talking about fascists, not liberals, tolerant or not.
Really? I can tell you are a disinterested third party. As hard as it is to believe, modern American liberals have just become a bunch of haters. Holier than thou judgmental know it all creeps. Guess what? Some of us disagree with y'all. Trump won, because of your arrogant ignorant attitudes. Not to rub it in or anything. Trump WON.

Really? I can tell you are a disinterested third party. As hard as it is to believe, modern American liberals have just become a bunch of haters. Holier than thou judgmental know it all creeps. Guess what? Some of us disagree with y'all. Trump won, because of your arrogant ignorant attitudes. Not to rub it in or anything. Trump WON.
Only in your hate filled mind, MaryL. Trump won because he rigged the election. Flat fact.

Only in your hate filled mind, MaryL. Trump won because he rigged the election. Flat fact.
Well, that or perhaps there is major disconnect with mainstream America? Perhaps liberals are so full of themselves they forgot other people have different opinions and can vote?

Well, that or perhaps there is major disconnect with mainstream America? Perhaps liberals are so full of themselves they forgot other people have different opinions and can vote?
That's why HRC got more votes than any white man in presidential election history.

That's why HRC got more votes than any white man in presidential election history.
Actually, it's liberals that are crying. I see videos of whites beaten down for being A) white B)Voting Trump. How free in this county can we truly be when whiny liberals bash people and then deny they do it? Right. Trump won.

Yup, Sur, Bannon and his buddies are Alt Right fascists. You defend them, so you are one as well, 'ismoe.
----------------------------------------------------------------- hows it going Sur jake you copycat and hillary and bald headed mormon supporter Sur !! [chuckle] Bannon will do fine and the little i know of him he is a nice guy , deserves to be in the TRUMP organization [jake] !! Steve Bannon will help the TRUMP make America Great Again Sur !!

Very high chance the gun was from America and they the fighting was being fueled by a drugs blackmarket paid for by USA...

Yeah...maybe a Fast and Furious gun...you know, Obama and Holder's little gig
Suddenly...it's the guns...not those who use them.....selective poutrage indeed....does the NRA know you hate the 2nd Amendment so much?
----------------------------------------------------- its the mexicans that did the shooting of the Texas Trooper , a guy generically called Senor by his buddies did the shooting . mrobama and eric holder might have supplied the mexican with the guns though Bodecea .

----------------------------------------------------------------- hows it going Sur jake you copycat and hillary and bald headed mormon supporter Sur !! [chuckle] Bannon will do fine and the little i know of him he is a nice guy , deserves to be in the TRUMP organization [jake] !! Steve Bannon will help the TRUMP make America Great Again Sur !!
You are Sur Copycat. I am well. Bannon may be a nice guy, Josef Goebbels may have been a nice guy, but an alt right fascist is still a fascist. Boedicca, you mean, of course.

Trump said he will stop the illegals and protect the border. Just because that asshole Obama was too chickenshit to protect this country don't mean other people are.

You are Sur Copycat. I am well. Bannon may be a nice guy, Josef Goebbels may have been a nice guy, but an alt right fascist is still a fascist.
You don't get it. Love ya, liberals are not looking rosy here. They, YOU lost. Liberals are out of touch and they are so arrogant, they (you) don't understand that, well. I don't have the answer. I voted Trump. You lost, get over it.

You are Sur Copycat. I am well. Bannon may be a nice guy, Josef Goebbels may have been a nice guy, but an alt right fascist is still a fascist.
You don't get it. Love ya, liberals are not looking rosy here. They, YOU lost. Liberals are out of touch and they are so arrogant, they (you) don't understand that, well. I don't have the answer. I voted Trump. You lost, get over it.
No one is saying Trump lost. He won. But he is going to have it as easy as did Obama.

You are Sur Copycat. I am well. Bannon may be a nice guy, Josef Goebbels may have been a nice guy, but an alt right fascist is still a fascist. Boedicca, you mean, of course.
------------------------------------------------------- as i have said , you and your bald headed mormon and illary lost Sur . Others try to tell you the same thing . YOU oughta start listening Sur !! [chuckle]

Forum List

Back