🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why we need concealed carry reciprocity for gun owners, another woman in legal trouble....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This woman is a law abiding American citizen. She has the Right to keep and Bear arms as detailed in our Constitution in our Bill of Rights. Now she faces serious jail time and fines as well as legal fees for simply exercising her Right.....

She should simply have recieved a warning since she isn't a felon, and was committing no crime.....

Woman arrested after cops find loaded handgun in her purse

A Florida woman was arrested after cops found she was carrying a handgun loaded with hollow point bullets in her purse during a traffic stop, Frenchtown police said.

Cops stopped Donna Marie Gracey, 59, of Seminole, Florida, on Tuesday for having tinted windows and a view obstruction on Bridge Street in Frenchtown. While she was searching for her license, officers spotted a concealed weapons permit, according to a press release.

An investigation revealed Gracey had the handgun in her purse, authorities said.

Though Gracey had a permit to carry the gun in her home state, New Jersey's strict gun laws require weapons to be stored unloaded and locked in the trunk.

While legal to possess hollow point ammunition, there are heavy restrictions in N.J. regarding transporting and using the bullets.

Excuse me mr. bad guy, please wait while I get my gun out of the trunk of my car and load it so I can defend myself.

Forum List

Back