🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THIS is why you don't do Early Voting

ALL votes should be cast on Election Day.

Anyone who can not schedule his/her life to accommodate an event occurring once in four years is too stupid for their vote to count.

It doesn't work that way. In Mi the lines are getting longer and the polling places fewer, Yes we have GOP in control.

increasing polling to 36 hours would elte that. Polls would open 9 AM the day before election day, and close 9 PM the day of election day.

Perfect solution for irresponsible people who can't set aside a few minutes on an election day to cast their vote to bitch about for the next four years.

Catering to people who are unwilling to apply themselves is what put the country in the mess that it is in.

I don;t think a 36 hour window is catering to anyone, and its far better than 3 weeks of "early voting".

Plus it ends the campaigning earlier, which is great for everyone.

Voting should be on Election Day, 8 AM to 8 PM local time. any other time is catering to the lazy.
And the disabled like my parents and grandparents.

Greg Gianforte's assault charge puts Republicans in a lose-lose situation in Montana - CNNPolitics.com

It is also a state where you can vote by mail -- and, according to figures from the secretary of state, more than 250,000 ballots had already been returned as of Tuesday. That's roughly seven in 10 of all ballots election officials expect to be cast. (In the 2016 general election, just north of 507,000 votes were cast.)

I don't care if it would cost a Republican 1 seat in the House, people should vote with all the information available, and early voting eliminates that for many people.

I would go with 24 hour or even 36 hour voting, but no mail in unless proven absentee, no 3 weeks to vote. If you can't get to a poll in a 36 hour window, than you don't deserve to vote.
Doesn't bother me he taught that rude,disrespectful,democrat plant,joke of a "journalist" a lesson. That clown GRABBED the candidate by the wrist after the candidate tried pushing the recorder out of his face after he had told the clown to talk to his media guy about what he was asking about. It was a 100% set up.

Details are still coming out about it, now one of the witnesses is changing their story a bit so we will see.

Greg Gianforte's assault charge puts Republicans in a lose-lose situation in Montana - CNNPolitics.com

It is also a state where you can vote by mail -- and, according to figures from the secretary of state, more than 250,000 ballots had already been returned as of Tuesday. That's roughly seven in 10 of all ballots election officials expect to be cast. (In the 2016 general election, just north of 507,000 votes were cast.)

I don't care if it would cost a Republican 1 seat in the House, people should vote with all the information available, and early voting eliminates that for many people.

I would go with 24 hour or even 36 hour voting, but no mail in unless proven absentee, no 3 weeks to vote. If you can't get to a poll in a 36 hour window, than you don't deserve to vote.
Doesn't bother me he taught that rude,disrespectful,democrat plant,joke of a "journalist" a lesson. That clown GRABBED the candidate by the wrist after the candidate tried pushing the recorder out of his face after he had told the clown to talk to his media guy about what he was asking about. It was a 100% set up.

Details are still coming out about it, now one of the witnesses is changing their story a bit so we will see.
I know. I am keeping tabs on it. A witness with no ties to either person says there was no body slam AT ALL,that the "reporter" grabbed the candidate.

So we need to eliminate early voting because some liberal faggot got bitch slapped?

:rofl:

No, we need to eliminate it because it shows an example of what happens when something occurs close to the election after 50% or more people have already voted.

Voting should be a point event, not a drawn out event.

Grabbed him by the throat with both hands and slammed him to the ground, you mean?

Grabbed him by the throat with both hands and slammed him to the ground, you mean?

Anyone got video? Or do we take the word of the "Hate Trump First" Media?

many people, regardless of your failed attempt to smear this guy would still vote for him, and many undecideds would vote for him just because he gave this media scum what he deserved.

Doing America proud! Shoulda stomped his face.

Just audio. A woman on twitter was there she says and said the "journalist" grabbed the candidates wrist because the candidate tried pushing the recorder out of his face and was talking to someone else.

It doesn't work that way. In Mi the lines are getting longer and the polling places fewer, Yes we have GOP in control.

increasing polling to 36 hours would elte that. Polls would open 9 AM the day before election day, and close 9 PM the day of election day.

Perfect solution for irresponsible people who can't set aside a few minutes on an election day to cast their vote to bitch about for the next four years.

Catering to people who are unwilling to apply themselves is what put the country in the mess that it is in.

I don;t think a 36 hour window is catering to anyone, and its far better than 3 weeks of "early voting".

Voting should be on Election Day, 8 AM to 8 PM local time. any other time is catering to the lazy.

If they are not MENTALLY disabled, they would know about election day,
You know, federal election, first Tuesday in November.

many people, regardless of your failed attempt to smear this guy would still vote for him, and many undecideds would vote for him just because he gave this media scum what he deserved.

Where did I smear him? I am just using the event as an example of why early voting sucks.

Indeed but disabled people like people in wheelchairs or just in general elderly folks don't want to stand in long lines or can't stand in long lines to vote

Indeed but disabled people like people in wheelchairs or just in general elderly folks don't want to stand in long lines or can't stand in long lines to vote

So. let the powers that be provide more polling stations to avoid long line ups.

Ask Fox? They're the ones reporting the headline that the reporter touched him first. They are also the ones saying he slammed the guy to the ground, hands around his neck. Maybe the reporter did grab his wrist first. Who knows or cares. If the people of Montana don't care that this is how their senator behaves, that's up to them, I guess. In our state, though, people can change their vote on an early/absentee ballot. That would be more fair.

Where did I smear him? I am just using the event as an example of why early voting sucks.
Why do liberals want to keep conservatives from voting?

Ask Fox? They're the ones reporting the headline that the reporter touched him first. They are also the ones saying he slammed the guy to the ground, hands around his neck. Maybe the reporter did grab his wrist first. Who knows or cares. If the people of Montana don't care that this is how their senator behaves, that's up to them, I guess. In our state, though, people can change their vote on an early/absentee ballot. That would be more fair.
Why don't you think a politician being attacked by the media should be able to defend himself?

If you can't get to a poll in a 36 hour window, and you aren't actually an absentee, honestly I don't want you voting.

If you can't get to a poll in a 36 hour window, and you aren't actually an absentee, honestly I don't want you voting.
Good, another commie trying to keep Americans from voting. Why you show up at the polls and try and stop us?

Montana Assault Witness Changes Story, Says No Neck Grab

Nope.

Forum List

Back