🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THIS is why you don't do Early Voting

Greg Gianforte's assault charge puts Republicans in a lose-lose situation in Montana - CNNPolitics.com

It is also a state where you can vote by mail -- and, according to figures from the secretary of state, more than 250,000 ballots had already been returned as of Tuesday. That's roughly seven in 10 of all ballots election officials expect to be cast. (In the 2016 general election, just north of 507,000 votes were cast.)

I don't care if it would cost a Republican 1 seat in the House, people should vote with all the information available, and early voting eliminates that for many people.

I would go with 24 hour or even 36 hour voting, but no mail in unless proven absentee, no 3 weeks to vote. If you can't get to a poll in a 36 hour window, than you don't deserve to vote.
There Is No Freedom of Pressure

If the Montana RINOs cave in, at least the MAGA team now has a stand-in for when Sean Spicer goes on vacation. It's about time they were challenged to play hardball with the pushy loudmouths in jurinalism.

Then you know the report says the reporter stuck a microphone in his face after being told to get out.
Okay. Yeah, I saw that. I might growl, even cuss, call security. But body slam him?
How does assaulting him MAGA?

Greg Gianforte's assault charge puts Republicans in a lose-lose situation in Montana - CNNPolitics.com

It is also a state where you can vote by mail -- and, according to figures from the secretary of state, more than 250,000 ballots had already been returned as of Tuesday. That's roughly seven in 10 of all ballots election officials expect to be cast. (In the 2016 general election, just north of 507,000 votes were cast.)

I don't care if it would cost a Republican 1 seat in the House, people should vote with all the information available, and early voting eliminates that for many people.

I would go with 24 hour or even 36 hour voting, but no mail in unless proven absentee, no 3 weeks to vote. If you can't get to a poll in a 36 hour window, than you don't deserve to vote.
There Is No Freedom of Pressure

If the Montana RINOs cave in, at least the MAGA team now has a stand-in for when Sean Spicer goes on vacation. It's about time they were challenged to play hardball with the pushy loudmouths in jurinalism.
OMG. SNL comes to life. LOL

Then you know the report says the reporter stuck a microphone in his face after being told to get out.
Okay. Yeah, I saw that. I might growl, even cuss, call security. But body slam him?
How does assaulting him MAGA?
not going to bother with it anymore. Suffice to say the reporter got what he asked for and it needs to happen more often.

The little LIB fag had been prancing around in all the bars in town attempting to get someone to smack him so he could then file with the Guardian who he works for how "violent' the REPs are.
He's done it before.
He crashed a PRIVATE event and deliberately shoved a mike in the REP candidate's face attempting to provoke just what he got. He ought to have spent the next three months with a tube up his nose!
100% guaranteed the next time he tries his LIB fag bullshit he's going to get the surprise of his life.

Forum List

Back