This Journalist Died After Exposing Bowe Bergdahl’s Anti-Americanism

it is an interesting coincidence, but I highly doubt its more then that

He lost it, literally.

"Hastings' widow Elise Jordan has said she believes his death to be "just a really tragic accident".[78] His older brother, Jonathan, said he believed Michael was experiencing a "manic episode" shortly before his death, and that he may have had suspicions were it not for this observation.[79] Cenk Uygur, friend of Hastings' and host of The Young Turks, told KTLA that many of Michael's friends were concerned that he was "in a very agitated state", saying he was "incredibly tense" and worried that his material was being surveilled by the government. Friends believed that Michael's line of work led to a "paranoid state".[80] USA Today reported that in the days before his death, Hastings believed his car was being "tampered with" and that he was scared and wanted to leave town.[81]"
Michael Hastings (journalist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I cannot be held responsible for anyone walking through the woods at night dressed in a red hood (or hoodie) in the light of a full moon.

No sir.

Not my fault.

What's the neg rep rule? I can't remember if 24 hours or 48 need to pass before negging.

next up ..the mysterious deaths of lobsters at red lobster restaurants

[ame=http://youtu.be/7zakBULPETo]Michael Hastings Car Accident Still Makes No Sense - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back