This latest maniac nonsense coming from this nutjob tRump, proves he is ready for the short bus

I laugh at your outrage... HAHAHA!!!

Like that.

Trump says he would have made a 'good general' while trashing Mattis' service and claiming he really fired him" Yet even so, tRump still has his kissers in very low and dank places.

Trump says he would have made a 'good general' while trashing Mattis' service and claiming he really fired him

You would know, being an expert in maniacs and nutjobs! Meantime, Trump wouldn't make a good general, he IS a good general, has been his whole life. That is what running a big company is all about.

Assuming he said this, I would postulate that he WOULD be a good General, however, he would have been a horrible lieutenant, and probably would have been fragged by his own men in Vietnam.

a small detail General Brainspur forgets to mention;

YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE DAMN MILITARY TO BE A GENERAL

poor old derelict Don, the only thing he's good at is saluting COMMUNIST GENERALS.

I laugh at your outrage... HAHAHA!!!

Like that.
In due respect, I would not refer to it as outrage because I try not to stress out over this tRump madness but basically opinions and disagreements I have against this tRump outrage.

Assuming he said this, I would postulate that he WOULD be a good General, however, he would have been a horrible lieutenant, and probably would have been fragged by his own men in Vietnam.
tRump at his attempt to kill Democracy and humanity deserves to be flogged, tarred and feathered and put in a pillory for a week with plenty of tomatoes in his face to eat.

Trump says he would have made a 'good general' while trashing Mattis' service and claiming he really fired him" Yet even so, tRump still has his kissers in very low and dank places.

Trump says he would have made a 'good general' while trashing Mattis' service and claiming he really fired him

OK.. You got me. I'm finally outraged enough to worry....
Aside from worrying to which worrying solves nothing other than causing anxiety disorders, high blood pressure and other physical and mental issues, it should be about awareness and trusting that Justice will resolve this useless tRump cancerous threat, and while it can still be cut out of the fabric of humanity.

Aside from worrying to which worrying solves nothing other than causing anxiety disorders, high blood pressure and other physical and mental issues, it should be about awareness and trusting that Justice will resolve this useless tRump cancerous threat, and while it can still be cut out of the fabric of humanity.

I said I'm finally outraged. Not demented enough to join in your playtime fantasies.. Sheezzzz...

I said I'm finally outraged. Not demented enough to join in your playtime fantasies.. Sheezzzz...
Whatever.

Forum List

Back