This One Thing Should NOT be Forgotten, Ever: When Democrats tell You that Harris is fully Fit to be President . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
They said the exact same about Joe Biden, right up until the night of the debate with Trump.

Aylon Gipson, Alabama, Democrat​

A 21-year-old economics student at Morehouse College, an historically black university, Aylon voted for the first time in the last election.
I have concerns about his age. He's about the age of my grandmother, and I know how my grandmother is.
But I think we saw a fiery speech from him yesterday, and it made me more confident. He showed us that he can still be quick on his feet. He delivered some blows back to Republican hecklers that were excellent.

Even after the debate, many Democrats hoped to keep hyping him - just like they are now hyping his hapless VP.

It was Biden’s leadership that rescued us from the disastrous Trump presidency and helped the nation correct course. In the midst of a historic global pandemic (one that Trump downplayed and mishandled entirely, I might add), Biden stepped in and helped us recover. His policies increased job growth, creating nearly 11 million jobs, with more people working than at any other point in American history. Under President Biden, a recession was prevented, and more people have health insurance than ever before. The president delivered historic student debt relief, signed executive orders protecting reproductive rights, signed the Respect for Marriage Act protecting marriage for LGBTQ+ and interracial couples, delivered on the most aggressive climate and environmental justice agenda, nominated Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court, passed the Inflation Reduction Act and so much more.

Sounds like quite a fella. I wonder what would ever make the womanly Democrats give up a man like that?

They said the exact same about Joe Biden, right up until the night of the debate with Trump.

Aylon Gipson, Alabama, Democrat​

A 21-year-old economics student at Morehouse College, an historically black university, Aylon voted for the first time in the last election.
I have concerns about his age. He's about the age of my grandmother, and I know how my grandmother is.
But I think we saw a fiery speech from him yesterday, and it made me more confident. He showed us that he can still be quick on his feet. He delivered some blows back to Republican hecklers that were excellent.

Even after the debate, many Democrats hoped to keep hyping him - just like they are now hyping his hapless VP.

It was Biden’s leadership that rescued us from the disastrous Trump presidency and helped the nation correct course. In the midst of a historic global pandemic (one that Trump downplayed and mishandled entirely, I might add), Biden stepped in and helped us recover. His policies increased job growth, creating nearly 11 million jobs, with more people working than at any other point in American history. Under President Biden, a recession was prevented, and more people have health insurance than ever before. The president delivered historic student debt relief, signed executive orders protecting reproductive rights, signed the Respect for Marriage Act protecting marriage for LGBTQ+ and interracial couples, delivered on the most aggressive climate and environmental justice agenda, nominated Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court, passed the Inflation Reduction Act and so much more.

Sounds like quite a fella. I wonder what would ever make the womanly Democrats give up a man like that?

Wasn't she supposed to be doing the Q & A at the NABJ as Trump did a couple of days ago?

Notice it quietly wasn't done?

They don't want to talk, they don't want to promote policies. They want to run their campaign like Biden, to a lesser degree, like they ran Clintons campaign.

Will MSM cover this? They all spoke about the fact Harris would conduct her own appearance today but it didn't happen.

"Democracy"

Wasn't she supposed to be doing the Q & A at the NABJ as Trump did a couple of days ago?

Notice it quietly wasn't done?

They don't want to talk, they don't want to promote policies. They want to run their campaign like Biden, to a lesser degree, like they ran Clintons campaign.

Will MSM cover this? They all spoke about the fact Harris would conduct her own appearance today but it didn't happen.

"Democracy"
Stupid canuck.
Notice the truth. Your dear leader held up the Q and A because Trump refused to be FACT Checked. The real fucking truth.

How you like them apples?

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Stupid canuck.
Notice the truth. Your dear leader held up the Q and A because Trump refused to be FACT Checked. The real fucking truth.

How you like them apples?

lol, no it was a fabricated technical issue or Trump wouldn't have raised it, it kept him waiting 30 minutes. In the wait time a triggered, soft, anti-free speech executive resigned because she didn't want the Orange Man to get some air time.

Those who blindly vote for some who refuse to take questions or even speak to the American People deserve the system they are creating. All of this is very Soviet-like.

Harris was supposed to come on today but they have to continue "negotiating" with them. This is code for "she has to approve the questions" if she is going to come on at all.

Don't worry, CNN and MSNBC won't cover it, so she will get a pass.

lol, no it was a fabricated technical issue or Trump wouldn't have raised it, it kept him waiting 30 minutes. In the wait time a triggered, soft, anti-free speech executive resigned because she didn't want the Orange Man to get some air time.

Those who blindly vote for some who refuse to take questions or even speak to the American People deserve the system they are creating. All of this is very Soviet-like.

Harris was supposed to come on today but they have to continue "negotiating" with them. This is code for "she has to approve the questions" if she is going to come on at all.

Don't worry, CNN and MSNBC won't cover it, so she will get a pass.
You fall for bullshit. Degenerates usually do. Get your supposed story up to date.

You fall for bullshit. Degenerates usually do.
IronyMeter.jpg

You fall for bullshit. Degenerates usually do. Get your supposed story up to date.

They reported on CNN and others two days ago that she would be there on Friday, her campaign announced it to try and offset the fact that Trumps team was exposing the fact that she cancelled. He stood in the fire in a hostile crowd while she had lunch with Biden.

If you don't pay attention you just become a seal, clapping and barking in the circus. I am fine with criticism of Trump, he is setting the basic standard of being present, facing questions.

Do you want every U.S administration going forward to just have your leader hide behind the drawbridge with a moat in between?

They reported on CNN and others two days ago that she would be there on Friday, her campaign announced it to try and offset the fact that Trumps team was exposing the fact that she cancelled. He stood in the fire in a hostile crowd while she had lunch with Biden.

If you don't pay attention you just become a seal, clapping and barking in the circus. I am fine with criticism of Trump, he is setting the basic standard of being present, facing questions.

Do you want every U.S administration going forward to just have your leader hide behind the drawbridge with a moat in between?
Trump threw a temper tantrum because he didn't want to be fact checked in real time but he lied and you suckups believed his bullshit. Now what lies are you going to say about that?

Trump threw a temper tantrum because he didn't want to be fact checked in real time but he lied and you suckups believed his bullshit. Now what lies are you going to say about that?

I wouldnt want to be fact checked in real-time either, especially considering how vicious their attacks were right out of the gates.

You're a moron and there is nothing more to dispute. You got your dumbass handed to you.

You don't even know what you are typing but you type it anyways. I imagine you hammering away feverishly on your keyboard, eyes full of fire as you attack the supposed Orange defender. Your ilk made him a sympathetic figure when his political career was essentially over. Happy now?

You lack any self awareness, especially for the future of America and the rest of the West at risk.

You don't even know what you are typing but you type it anyways. I imagine you hammering away feverishly on your keyboard, eyes full of fire as you attack the supposed Orange defender. Your ilk made him a sympathetic figure when his political career was essentially over. Happy now?

You lack any self awareness, especially for the future of America and the rest of the West at risk.
Why do you persist?

I will pray for you. You are missing something, perhaps peace, something I always seek myself.

After all I have been through and still go through, I hope you become a better man.
1st you need to stop preaching. 2nd I could only offer for you to pull your head out of the sand.

This One Thing Should NOT be Forgotten, Ever: When Democrats tell You that Harris is fully Fit to be President . . .​

Yes, she is more than fit to be President. And she will jail Trump.

Forum List

Back