This pandemic is twice as deadly as the flu? Lets take a look. Not political.

History Channel and National Geographic says it did.

What are your sources?

Bet he doesnt answer (with anything of substance)

From the History Channel:

While it’s unlikely that the “Spanish Flu” originated in Spain, scientists are still unsure of its source. France, China and Britain have all been suggested as the potential birthplace of the virus, as has the United States, where the FIRST KNOWN CASE was reported at a military base in Kansas on March 11, 1918.

Why Was It Called the 'Spanish Flu?'

152 million died under the Obama Flu in 2009 and the world did NOTHING compared to today.
What's different in 2020?
Think.
152 million. What is your source for that fantasy?

Link, please.
The words in my sight are from your beloved CDC.

Copy and paste the words in Google and magically, you'll have your link. See how that works?
No. You provide your source. I checked the CDC.

Link, please.

152 million died under the Obama Flu in 2009 and the world did NOTHING compared to today.
Think.

Link, please.

Copy and paste the words in Google and magically, you'll have your link. See how that works?

Link, please.
:fu:

Think.
152 million.

Link, please.
Actually it was

Just wanted to point out some facts in regards to the H1N1 2009 H1N1 Pandemic The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: A New Flu Virus Emerges The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity.Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older. -------- According to the CDC, that was a pandemic.

--------
It killed an estimated 600,000 and 80 percent were under 65. We were not hammered every minute, every hour, every day about the number of deaths and ratios constantly. It also shows people did not have built in immunities or anti bodies developed. No mass travel bans or freak outs due to lack of testing. Interesting, right? Or nothing to take from that?
It was a pandemic and what to take away from the number is 80% of the deaths were UNDER 65.

This was the response.

No panic, the president as he should keeps a calmed view of it. All leaders do this since they are the face of it and any sort of panic in the voice can cause unbelievable panic.

It was a global pandemic. No yells from anyone about testing testing testing. He did not shut down travel from every country. Did not seal borders. Businesses all stayed open.

What, it was not a real pandemic?

Think.

Link, please.

Link, please.
As I expected.

This isn't talk radio. You can't just spray out fantastical bullshit and assume the obedient sheep will drink it up.

You lied. This is how your world works.

Think.

Link, please.

Link, please.
As I expected.

This isn't talk radio. You can't just spray out fantastical bullshit and assume the obedient sheep will drink it up.

Or you could learn how google works you moderate moron

Link, please.

Link, please.
As I expected.

Or you could just man up and back up your words.

And we both know you can't.

Think.
152 million.

Link, please.
Actually it was

Just wanted to point out some facts in regards to the H1N1 2009 H1N1 Pandemic The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: A New Flu Virus Emerges The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity.Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older. -------- According to the CDC, that was a pandemic. It killed an estimated 600,000 and 80 percent were under 65. We were not hammered every minute, every hour, every day about the number of deaths and ratios constantly. It also shows people did not have built in immunities or anti bodies developed. No mass travel bans or freak outs due to lack of testing. Interesting, right? Or nothing to take from that?

--------

It was a pandemic and what to take away from the number is 80% of the deaths were UNDER 65.

This was the response.

No panic, the president as he should keeps a calmed view of it. All leaders do this since they are the face of it and any sort of panic in the voice can cause unbelievable panic.

It was a global pandemic. No yells from anyone about testing testing testing. He did not shut down travel from every country. Did not seal borders. Businesses all stayed open.

He thinks if he pretends I'm lying, it never happened. My sig is their exact words

Think.
152 million.

Link, please.
Actually it was

Just wanted to point out some facts in regards to the H1N1 2009 H1N1 Pandemic The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: A New Flu Virus Emerges The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity.Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older. -------- According to the CDC, that was a pandemic.

--------
It killed an estimated 600,000 and 80 percent were under 65. We were not hammered every minute, every hour, every day about the number of deaths and ratios constantly. It also shows people did not have built in immunities or anti bodies developed. No mass travel bans or freak outs due to lack of testing. Interesting, right? Or nothing to take from that?

This was the response.

Perhaps you could demonstrate some integrity here and nail Death Angel on his blatant, comical dishonesty.

Go ahead, lay into him.

Link, please.
As I expected.

Or you could just man up and back up your words.

And we both know you can't.
Nope. I dont jump on command. GFY

Think.
152 million.

Link, please.
Actually it was

--------

This was the response.

Perhaps you could demonstrate some integrity here and nail Death Angel on his blatant, comical dishonesty.

Go ahead, lay into him.

It was an obvious mistake. The estimates according to the cdc were from 150,000 to 600,000 deaths. I believe it was 150,000 in this country or region, so that is where that number came from.

To me that was rather obvious. Wasn't it? I do that sometimes. Don't you?

Ooops, look who I am communicating with.

Anyway, you going to address my point from my post, or are you still fixated on death angel?

Think.
152 million.

Link, please.
Actually it was

--------

This was the response.

Go ahead, lay into him.

It was an obvious mistake. The estimates according to the cdc were from 150,000 to 600,000 deaths. I believe it was 150,000 in this country or region, so that is where that number came from.

Anyway, you going to address my point from my post, or are you still fixated on death angel?

And there's the expected spin/pivot/attack approach used regularly by nutters on both ends.

He defended his figure. He could have changed it. But no, he just said "GFY".

Now YOU have zero credibility too.

Nothing improves until you nutters on both ends grow up and start holding your own accountable.

Think.
152 million.

Link, please.
Actually it was

--------

This was the response.

Go ahead, lay into him.

And there's the expected spin/pivot/attack approach used regularly by nutters on both ends.

Nothing improves until you nutters on both ends grow up and start holding your own accountable.

Nutters, that is not an attack? No, of course not. So, you are not going to address my point?

152 million.

Link, please.
Actually it was

--------

This was the response.

Go ahead, lay into him.

Nutters, that is not an attack? No, of course not. So, you are not going to address my point?

No reason to. You're clearly not going to address my original post to you. You'd rather change the subject, obviously.

You are what you are.

Think.

Link, please.
The words in my sig are from your beloved CDC.

Just out of curiosity, and keep in mind I was never a fan of President Obama, why should he be held responsible for the global total of deaths due to H1N1?

Think.

Link, please.
The words in my sig are from your beloved CDC.

Just out of curiosity, and keep in mind I was never a fan of President Obama, why should he be held responsible for the global total of deaths due to H1N1?
What did he do to stop the spread?

Let's just take a look at it. Don't want to make light of it. I am trying to quarantine myself too the best I can. Been in a high state of anxiety now going on 20 days or so.

I am not taking this lightly. I also think people want some relief with this rather than the constant utter beat down of our minds and mental well being.

So, take it for what it is worth. H1N1 was a lot deadlier, it would seem, to younger people btw. Still have no clue how that just went away.

The spread factor is what concerning about Coronavirus 19 and not as much as the fatality rate in normal healthy people...

It has a high fatality rate in people that fart mummy dust ( elderly ) and those with severe health conditions but in those healthy is a low fatality rate...

So is it more dangerous than other Pandemics?

It depends on which group get it but with the weather warming here is Tejas it might pass us by with minimum deaths and sickness...

Actually it was

--------

This was the response.

Go ahead, lay into him.

No reason to. You're clearly not going to address my original post to you. You'd rather change the subject, obviously.

You are what you are.

I actually corrected the mistake Mac. Wasn't you. It was me. Get that Mac? When I posted the factual numbers as documented by the CDC, I corrected it.

So, you can blather on about what I did or did not do, and you can remain safely within your own arrogant hypocritical disposition as though you showed me.

You are a simple fool that will not address me and my question and that is for very obvious reasons.

It is me, that showed you and everyone that reads these know it.

Forum List

Back