This pandemic is twice as deadly as the flu? Lets take a look. Not political.

It has a high fatality rate in people that fart mummy dust ( elderly ) and those with severe health conditions but in those healthy is a low fatality rate
.8% in Michigan

That is the total deaths out of those that contracted in Michigan?

Now break it down further by those that are elderly and with serious illness and the rate will be higher versus people are healthy.

Now remember I wrote it in my first response that the death rate is higher with elderly and the sick and not with Healthy people but I bet you will lump everyone in the same pot and say I did not State that in my first response, right?

So again, the fatality rate with Seniors and those are sick will be higher than those young and healthy and the spread is fater than normal flu but hey use that .8% to tell me I wrong...

Perhaps you could demonstrate some integrity here and nail Death Angel on his blatant, comical dishonesty.

Go ahead, lay into him.
It was an obvious mistake. The estimates according to the cdc were from 150,000 to 600,000 deaths. I believe it was 150,000 in this country or region, so that is where that number came from.

To me that was rather obvious. Wasn't it? I do that sometimes. Don't you?

Ooops, look who I am communicating with.

Anyway, you going to address my point from my post, or are you still fixated on death angel?
And there's the expected spin/pivot/attack approach used regularly by nutters on both ends.

He defended his figure. He could have changed it. But no, he just said "GFY".

Now YOU have zero credibility too.

Nothing improves until you nutters on both ends grow up and start holding your own accountable.
Nutters, that is not an attack? No, of course not. So, you are not going to address my point?
No reason to. You're clearly not going to address my original post to you. You'd rather change the subject, obviously.

You are what you are.
I actually corrected the mistake Mac. Wasn't you. It was me. Get that Mac? When I posted the factual numbers as documented by the CDC, I corrected it.

So, you can blather on about what I did or did not do, and you can remain safely within your own arrogant hypocritical disposition as though you showed me.

You are a simple fool that will not address me and my question and that is for very obvious reasons.

It is me, that showed you and everyone that reads these know it.
Nothing improves until people like you can show some integrity and just be honest.

I don't know why this needs to be so difficult. It would display your strength, not diminish it.

It was an obvious mistake. The estimates according to the cdc were from 150,000 to 600,000 deaths. I believe it was 150,000 in this country or region, so that is where that number came from.

To me that was rather obvious. Wasn't it? I do that sometimes. Don't you?

Ooops, look who I am communicating with.

Anyway, you going to address my point from my post, or are you still fixated on death angel?
And there's the expected spin/pivot/attack approach used regularly by nutters on both ends.

Nothing improves until you nutters on both ends grow up and start holding your own accountable.
Nutters, that is not an attack? No, of course not. So, you are not going to address my point?
No reason to. You're clearly not going to address my original post to you. You'd rather change the subject, obviously.

You are what you are.
I actually corrected the mistake Mac. Wasn't you. It was me. Get that Mac? When I posted the factual numbers as documented by the CDC, I corrected it.

So, you can blather on about what I did or did not do, and you can remain safely within your own arrogant hypocritical disposition as though you showed me.

You are a simple fool that will not address me and my question and that is for very obvious reasons.

Nothing improves until people like you can show some integrity and just be honest.

I don't know why this needs to be so difficult. It would display your strength, not diminish it.
Go ahead and explain specifically how I am being dishonest.

152 million died under the Obama Flu in 2009 and the world did NOTHING compared to today.
What's different in 2020?
Think.
152 million. What is your source for that fantasy?

Link, please.
The words in my sig are from your beloved CDC.

Copy and paste the words in Google and magically, you'll have your link. See how that works?

Just out of curiosity, and keep in mind I was never a fan of President Obama, why should he be held responsible for the global total of deaths due to H1N1?
What did he do to stop the spread?

I asked you a question, and you answered with a question? I thought you knew, since you've taken the time to take a shot at him in your signature.

I'm not looking to defend the man, I was looking for a legitimate answer because I was curious and honestly don't know, save for his initial declaration of a public health emergency after 20 cases were reported, his initial request for funding 2 days later, and declaring it a national emergency six months after that.

I have no desire, on this fine morning, to go rummaging about for information that is not pertinent to what's happening today. If you can't support your signature, the portion blaming Obama for the total number of global deaths from H1N1, that's fine. I'll consider this exchange terminated.

You are what you are.

I've already said it. You refused to hold him accountable for his blatant lies. He had already defended what he said, pivoted, and attacked.

If you were honest, you would have admitted it. It was right there on your screen. But you chose not to, and instead tried to turn the tables and put me on the defensive.

In all seriousness, I'll tell you this: As encased as you are within your hardcore partisan ideology, you may not even realize you're doing it.

And that would even be worse, and more disturbing, than dishonesty.

152 million died under the Obama Flu in 2009 and the world did NOTHING compared to today.
Think.

Link, please.

Copy and paste the words in Google and magically, you'll have your link. See how that works?

Just out of curiosity, and keep in mind I was never a fan of President Obama, why should he be held responsible for the global total of deaths due to H1N1?

I asked you a question, and you answered with a question? I thought you knew, since you've taken the time to take a shot at him in your signature.

I'm not looking to defend the man, I was looking for a legitimate answer because I was curious and honestly don't know, save for his initial declaration of a public health emergency after 20 cases were reported, his initial request for funding 2 days later, and declaring it a national emergency six months after that.

I have no desire, on this fine morning, to go rummaging about for information that is not pertinent to what's happening today. If you can't support your signature, the portion blaming Obama for the total number of global deaths from H1N1, that's fine. I'll consider this exchange terminated.

The Estimation of Deaths from the 2009 Pandemic is 150k to 575k and those infected are estimated at 700m to 1.4b... ( World Wide )

So I do not know where that poster is getting their number but here is the link I have:

2009 flu pandemic - Wikipedia

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Think.

Link, please.

You're trying to communicate with a person who claimed that 152 million people died from H1N1, and who lied again when confronted with that figure.

Just FYI.

:cool:

Link, please.

You're trying to communicate with a person who claimed that 152 million people died from H1N1, and who lied again when confronted with that figure.

Just FYI.

GOOGLE my sig you illiterate moron. Itll come up first in the search

Just FYI.

Did 152 million people die from H1N1?

So, take it for what it is worth. H1N1 was a lot deadlier, it would seem, to younger people btw. Still have no clue how that just went away.

Think.
where do you get your flat bullshit from? You would tink ya would not wanna sound so fulll of shit

You are what you are.

You're not. Mac is a moron who cant figure out how to use google without someone holding his hand

You are what you are.

You're not. Mac is a moron who cant figure out how to use google without someone holding his hand

Just FYI.

Yes. Learn to use google:

1. Place THIS in the google search bar;
Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated

2. Press search.

3. Results!

Just FYI.

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated

2. Press search.

3. Results!
Do you realize that there is a difference between million and thousand?

You are what you are.

I've already said it. You refused to hold him accountable for his blatant lies. He had already defended what he said, pivoted, and attacked.

If you were honest, you would have admitted it. It was right there on your screen. But you chose not to, and instead tried to turn the tables and put me on the defensive.

In all seriousness, I'll tell you this: As encased as you are within your hardcore partisan ideology, you may not even realize you're doing it.

And that would even be worse, and more disturbing, than dishonesty.
Me being the one correcting the mistake is me not holding someone accountable? Corrected the mistake, I said it was a mistake and we move on. That is not me pivoting or being dishonest and conversation between you and him is irrelevant to what I asked you.

I asked you about the obama response and how the world dealt with the H1N1 pandemic and you obfuscate away from that in a petulant childish manner.

You then insult and accuse in your pathetic attempt to redirect your cognitive dissonance from my point.

Which is an obvious reason. You continue to blather on and on and you are making a fool of yourself with me.

Really are. You should be embarrassed for yourself, but you won't be. Your arrogant pride, combined with your hypocrisy and petulance won't allow it.

Sad you are.

Just FYI.

2. Press search.

3. Results!
Oops! See, you never eild have caught that if you didnt search it yourself!

Just FYI.

2. Press search.

3. Results!
Oops! See, you never eild have caught that if you didnt search it yourself!
So now you know.

After all your insults, after all your evasion, after Theowl32 clumsily tried to cover for you and lie for you and attack for you, you see what you did.

Boy, you guys really fucked this one up.

Delicious.

Just FYI.

2. Press search.

3. Results!
you said it was in the millions dumbass.

Forum List

Back