"This Paul McCartney Guy Gonna Be Huge" Says Kayne West Fans After One Time Collaboration Together

They also added "Tom Jones? Who is that?"

Its not unusual....*snicker* that young folks dont know about music from the past

A conversation I was in a while back included a reference to the Bates Motel. The youngsters had no idea what we were talking about. The conversation then turned to other "icons" (hate the over use of that word). Some didn't know we had fought a war in Vietnam, knew that JFK was assassinated but no other details.

Remember that old joke about how we would all come to a day when we wished we had paid attention in algebra? I have trained many young people in wildlife rehab and have been consistently amazed when they didn't know about commonly used measurements used in mixing foods or medicines. I've actually had to train youngsters about what a tablespoon or a half cup refers to.

Then there was the day when my preteen g-daughter was showing off her new jeans and said we wouldn't know about hip huggers and bell bottoms.

.... great heavy sigh ...

He was bigger than Jesus....

John Lennon is in hell for saying that. (among other things) I would not be saying such a thing.

Can't you have even one conversation without this insanity?Just stop preaching for a little while. Just talk, like a real person.

Besides, you don't know much about John Lennon if you believe he's hell just just because he didn't agree with your beliefs.

Last edited:
Oh, and about Kanye West, President Obama nailed it.

To be fair, its just the kind of music these kids listen to and I had to (just now) go to You Tube to hear what West sounds like.

Listen to this video - that Kanye West "discovered" Paul McCarther and that west is going to give this man a career with this collaboration.

This Paul McCartney guy gonna be huge!' Kanye West fans question who the 'newcomer' is after Only One collaboration:

Quote:

He is one of the greatest living musicians and a legend to many - and we're not talking about Kanye West.
Yet Paul McCartney's recent collaboration with the rapper for the newly released single Only One at first appears to have left some hip hop fans scratching their heads.
'Who is Paul Mcartney?, one wrote on Twitter about the Beatles rocker while another posted: 'This Paul McCartney guy gonna be huge.'

245D8D4800000578-2896408-Top_team_Kanye_West_and_Paul_McCartney_teamed_up_to_write_Only_O-a-3_1420400102672.jpg

Better question than "who is Paul McCartney" might be -- "where did you get those bogus quotes in your sigline?"

John Lennon is in hell for saying that. (among other things) I would not be saying such a thing.

What Lennon noted was that at the time (1966) the Beatles had more of a following with young people than Christianity did.
And he was right.
there are so many people that just cant figure out that, thats what he meant....

-- Which is ironic, since in the same quote Lennon spoke of Jesus and his disciples being "all right, but it's them twisting it that ruins it for me" -- and then the quote was twisted.

McCartney is a shrewd businessman, West is popular and McCartney's fans are meeting their maker these days.

Michael Jackson and Heather Mills might take issue with that....
They benefited from his business acumen eh?

Also, "Paul McCartney is a highly successful British musician who has a net worth of $1.2 billion. Paul McCartney is one of the most successful musicians and composers in the history of pop music."

Paul McCartney Net Worth Celebrity Net Worth

McCartney is a shrewd businessman, West is popular and McCartney's fans are meeting their maker these days.

Also, "Paul McCartney is a highly successful British musician who has a net worth of $1.2 billion. Paul McCartney is one of the most successful musicians and composers in the history of pop music."

No shit. Now look up how much those two snookered him out of.

No shit. Now look up how much those two snookered him out of.
You finally got sober and agreed with me. Keep it up and maybe you can get a chip.

can you prove that jere?.........

Yes, Harry, I can. I have copied the video of the testimony of 7 Columbian youth who were Christians baptized in the Holy Spirit and given this vision on April 11, 1995. Everything you are about to see is true. My spirit bears witness with this testimony that these 7 Columbian youth did indeed see John Lennon in hell. I know this testimony is true.

Before I post it I want to pray for all who will view it - that the LORD will confirm to them that hell is a real place and that the testimony of these 7 Columbians is true.

Father, I lift up the people who will view this video of the vision your Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ gave to these 7 Columbian youth as a testimony to the world - to warn them that hell is a real place and that John Lennon is in hell today. Please confirm this warning to each person viewing and let them know that hell is a real place and that this was your mercy to show them ahead of time what they must flee from. I pray that all who watch this video will give their lives to you and that they will call upon you and be saved, Jesus. I pray that they will live for you from now on. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen.

Here is the testimony of what happened and the vision, Harry.

Only if she has a hot foot otherwise that is pure drivel

I am baptized in the Holy Spirit and I know that this video is true. Please watch the entire video, Alex. You will see for yourself it is true. God's Word does not return back unto him void - it will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do. I have asked the LORD to confirm the testimony is real. I know He will do that.

Only if she has a hot foot otherwise that is pure drivel

I am baptized in the Holy Spirit and I know that this video is true. Please watch the entire video, Alex. You will see for yourself it is true. God's Word does not return back unto him void - it will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do. I have asked the LORD to confirm the testimony is real. I know He will do that.
I believe that you believe that you were baptized in the Holy Spirit. Why should I believe that man made video.

I believe in the spirit of John Lennon and have seen his videos why do you damn him to hell?

Forum List

Back