This PhD did a scientific analysis of all bullet audio signatures from the Trump assassination footage CONCLUSION: Raw Audio evidence proves ...

Don't blame me for thinking this man may be correct. Do your own thinking. The kid on the roof, a nobody, was he a patsy?

NB Everything you disagree with isn't necessarily a conspiracy theory.

Good Lord! A grassy knoll thread. Time to see the bullet recovery and ballistics.

Don't blame me for thinking this man may be correct. Do your own thinking. The kid on the roof, a nobody, was he a patsy?

Nah, tRump's mic picked up the supersonic "crack" of the shots as they passed though the airspace where he was previously standing.

World’s Top Sniper Sounds the Alarm: “There Were TWO Assassins at the Trump Rally”​

Dallas Alexander, a veteran sniper who is considered one of the world’s top snipers, has warned that Thomas Matthew Crooks was working with another assassin to kill Trump at a rally on Saturday.
Alexander expressed his belief that the shooter must have had assistance from within an agency, organization, or even the government. He argued that it would be impossible for someone to get onto a rooftop with a gun during broad daylight while a president was speaking without assistance.

That's him

1721429647495.png

That's just remarkable video footage. Thanks for posting it. As Trump said, "What happen to..." a bullet hits both Trump and that rally spectator at the exact same time from two different locations.
I was watching Scripps News today and they said they asked the FBI to keep them informed each day of any new information. They said the FBI told we have nothing further we will be reporting about this incident; as in this entire investigation is closed. Scripps News has been repeating the FBI closing this investigation into Trump's attempted assassination throughout the day.

You can read it on their site.

Where's all the bullets? This can be found out.
The 3D analysis said all 8 shots hit the front end loader, and one hit a hydraulic hose that made the "smoke" vapor that we saw behind the stands. An audio analysis should be accurate. If there was a shooter on the 1st floor of the building that bullet would be nearly horizontal and not recoverable.

As you say, the audio needs to exclude the cover sniper shot.

Two shooters certainly .
But who says that either shot at Donny Boy?

The chances of either missing Donny are absurdly high
Ergo , the point of the False Flag was not to injure St Donny .

Rather ,to make Gullibles assume and think he was shot at .

Good Lord! A grassy knoll thread. Time to see the bullet recovery and ballistics.

Watched a DVD 'JFK: The Smoking Gun' 2014, that had a theory Secret Service killed / finished off JFK in the car following him with AR-15 going off by accident. Get it from your library. Don't dismiss it until you watch it. I think it is on YT as well.

jfk was shot with an AR.jpg

Considering the 20 year old was more than a terrible shot, that may explain the near dead hit on tRump. The kid wasn't good enough to place his first shot anywhere near tRumps head

The 3D analysis said all 8 shots hit the front end loader, and one hit a hydraulic hose that made the "smoke" vapor that we saw behind the stands. An audio analysis should be accurate. If there was a shooter on the 1st floor of the building that bullet would be nearly horizontal and not recoverable.

As you say, the audio needs to exclude the cover sniper shot.
FYI: It's a telehandler, not a front end loader.

We know that the Secret Service was inside that building Crooks was on. So, who ordered the hit on Trump? The head of the SS is attempting to cover it up. Wouldn't be surprised to see her dead soon before she testifies Monday in Congress. So, who would want Trump dead who has access and confidence the SS would keep the secret?

Two shooters certainly .
But who says that either shot at Donny Boy?

The chances of either missing Donny are absurdly high
Ergo , the point of the False Flag was not to injure St Donny .

Rather ,to make Gullibles assume and think he was shot at .
You just earned to be ignored.

Forum List

Back