This pissing match between Rubio and Trump is so pathetic

This pissing match between Rubio and Trump is so pathetic

It certainly is. They are acting like some of the sillier liberals on this forum. No discussion of issues, just insults, smears, namecalling, etc.

How could either one of these clowns be considered "presidential"?

Say what you want about Hillary and Bernie, but at least their rivalry has devolved into childish insults.

Republicans are an embarrassment to the rest of the world. How can the rest of the world respect us when leading candidates like these republicans are running for office?
Why?

You dont like WWE?

:D
No, they are both pretty terrible.
they all are....including the 2 from your party....

That's because Bernie is no threat to Hillary as I pointed out. If he had beaten her in South Carolina or even come within a point or two of her and it looked like she was going to lose that Southern firewall of hers the long knives would have been out before the sun came up the next day.
Are you kidding me? He is leading her nationally in some polls. He hasn't stopped surging since this election began.
National polls don't mean jack the only vote he has won was in his backyard of New Hampshire yes he was close in Iowa but still lost. He got crushed in South Carolina and baring a major shock that trend will continue in the Southern primaries tomorrow. Sanders will win a state here and there but he has not and will not challenge Hillary for the nomination.
You don't know that and neither does Hillary. Either way, the margin between Trump and Cruz/Rubio is a hell of a lot wider. Trump has no reason to be so desperate to sling his poo like a child. He's just immature.
Based on South Carloina we have a real good idea four contest so far and you lose three the odds are not in your favor.
Lol you like to pretend that his big New Hampshire win doesn't matter but obviously it does.
It didn't matter in Nevada nor did it matter in South Carloina I haven't seen anything in the state polls that suggest it will matter tomorrow.

How could either one of these clowns be considered "presidential"?

Say what you want about Hillary and Bernie, but at least their rivalry hasn't devolved into childish insults.

Republicans are an embarrassment to the rest of the world. How can the rest of the world respect us when leading candidates like these republicans are running for office?

Cause barking like a dog is so respectable

Are you kidding me? He is leading her nationally in some polls. He hasn't stopped surging since this election began.
National polls don't mean jack the only vote he has won was in his backyard of New Hampshire yes he was close in Iowa but still lost. He got crushed in South Carolina and baring a major shock that trend will continue in the Southern primaries tomorrow. Sanders will win a state here and there but he has not and will not challenge Hillary for the nomination.
You don't know that and neither does Hillary. Either way, the margin between Trump and Cruz/Rubio is a hell of a lot wider. Trump has no reason to be so desperate to sling his poo like a child. He's just immature.
Based on South Carloina we have a real good idea four contest so far and you lose three the odds are not in your favor.
Lol you like to pretend that his big New Hampshire win doesn't matter but obviously it does.
It didn't matter in Nevada nor did it matter in South Carloina I haven't seen anything in the state polls that suggest it will matter tomorrow.
Those are conservative states. Obviously Hillary would do better in them.

Neither Hillary or Sanders were campaigning for conservative votes so that's irrelevant.

Neither Hillary or Sanders were campaigning for conservative votes so that's irrelevant.
Of course it is. Bernie appeals to the far left liberals, Hillary appeals to more centrist leaning liberals. That's the kind of dems that are in that state.

Of course it is. Bernie appeals to the far left liberals, Hillary appeals to more centrist leaning liberals. That's the kind of dems that are in that state.
They are still liberals and it's not so called far left or centerist liberals that are causing Sanders to lose it's his inabality to attract minority voters especially African American unless he can change that unlikely in the time left he will continue to lose it won't matter if it's a conservative or liberal state.

They are still liberals and it's not so called far left or centerist liberals that are causing Sanders to lose it's his inabality to attract minority voters especially African American unless he can change that unlikely in the time left he will continue to lose it won't matter if it's a conservative or liberal state.
Yea they favor Hillary more but southern states in general have more center leaning liberals. That's part of her firewall. Not just blacks.

The last two republican debates have been an absolute disgrace. The GOP is a disgrace. I feel bad for Carson and Kasich who are the only ones who don't act like idiots, yet get no votes.

Forum List

Back