This Presidency Is Over!

Fortunately.....for USMB nutters.....the only History that matters to you is the one you write yourselves. You won't read anyone else's. And if someone reads it to you....you won't listen. You know it. We all know it.

Last edited:
Video at link. Chuck Todd reporting on an NBC-Wall Street Journal Poll that stating that 54% says Obama no longer has the ability to lead and his poll numbers are worse than Bush post Katrina.

About that Wall Street Journal poll: Is the public saying Obama's presidency is over? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Not for 999 days!!!!

N3UvmCK.gif
N3UvmCK.gif
N3UvmCK.gif

And then comes HILLARY!!!!

N3UvmCK.gif
N3UvmCK.gif
N3UvmCK.gif

Reagan essentially got nothing his last year and half, nor did slick. BushII was singularly exposed as an empty (flight) suit or all hat and no cattle ... take your pick.

I suspect Obama will be somewhere in between. He's certainly not going out with 60% approval, as did Reagan and Slick. But Bushii was reviled even by his own party faithful due to spending and immigration. I don't think Obama will face that humiliation from his own base.

Well, that was part of it.

Many were fed up with the fact that in 2003 he said the illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq would be over in a couple of months and cost $2B....So 2007 rolls around and....This bullshit lie is not only a lie but it's taking longer than Viet Nam, so ....Oh, it's time for a "surge"....Cost of war: $800B. Big fat fucking liar.

Video at link. Chuck Todd reporting on an NBC-Wall Street Journal Poll that stating that 54% says Obama no longer has the ability to lead and his poll numbers are worse than Bush post Katrina.

About that Wall Street Journal poll: Is the public saying Obama's presidency is over? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Bush's approval rating went into the teens.

Obama's approval ratings for the next months will ride on whatever happens in Iraq.

I believe Bush's approval ratings were 24% at the lowest but I understand your point.

I personally feel Obama will be remembered as one of the worst Presidents in US history, right next to Bush, no matter what polling said. Obama is incompetent on the economy, foreign policy and is possibly the most divisive President we have ever had.

Yeah, yeah. I won't even embarrass you with the stats on Bush Jr. so instead here's something for that empty space behind your eyes:

"""During his presidency, Reagan's popularity had high peaks - after the attempt on his life in 1981, for example - and huge valleys. In 1982, as the national unemployment rate spiked above 10 percent, Reagan's approval rating fell to 35 percent. At the height of the Iran-Contra scandal, nearly one-third of Americans wanted him to resign.

In the early 1990s, shortly after Reagan left office, several polls found even the much-maligned Jimmy Carter to be more popular. Only since Reagan's 1994 disclosure that he had Alzheimer's disease - along with lobbying efforts by conservatives, such as Grover Norquist's Ronald Reagan Legacy Project, which pushed to rename Washington's National Airport for the president - has his popularity steadily climbed."""

Five myths about Ronald Reagan's legacy

Do you really think that poll is reliable?

Sure.

Think of it this way.

Sixty percent of Americans don't care enough to vote.

When every media outlet's goal is ratings.....and TROUBLE GETS RATINGS.....the shit people hear, see and read on a daily basis focuses on the negative.

There is good news.....and the president has had some significant successes. But they get no play.

Add to that the self-serving desire of pundits to NOT SEEM BIASED....and you get several days of Bremer, Cheney, Krystol and McCain on ALL NETWORKS telling the world how awful Obama is.

If I were hardly paying attention....I'd hate Obama too.

Sure.

Think of it this way.

When every media outlet's goal is ratings.....and TROUBLE GETS RATINGS.....the shit people hear, see and read on a daily basis focuses on the negative.

There is good news.....and the president has had some significant successes. But they get no play.

Add to that the self-serving desire of pundits to NOT SEEM BIASED....and you get several days of Bremer, Cheney, Krystol and McCain on ALL NETWORKS telling the world how awful Obama is.

I'd like to hear the author of this thread state for the record that he considers this poll reliable.

Sure.

Think of it this way.

I'd like to hear the author of this thread state for the record that he considers this poll reliable.

Of course....the parts that made him tingle. This poll is all over the echo chamber. It's so much fun!

Bush's approval rating went into the teens.

Obama's approval ratings for the next months will ride on whatever happens in Iraq.

I also herd on the radio that his numbers are down 23 points with hispanics since Jan 2013, that's big.

Sure.

Think of it this way.

It's an NBC-Wall Street Journal poll. I just posted it for your viewing pleasure.

Forum List

Back