This REALLY sums up the total idiocy of the modern day libera.

It all goes back to the same thing every time - their unwillingness to look at history and/or to learn from it.

How fuck'n stupid does one have to be to believe the American government could never become completely oppressive (especially when they've become about 70% oppressive over the past 100 years)? :lmao:

TIME?s Joe Klein: It Is ?Anti-American? And Paranoid to Think the Government Might Oppress You | Video | TheBlaze.com

Lincoln during the civil war suspended Habeus Corpus, had people arrested and thrown out of the country without trial. Wilson had thousands of people locked up without due process, and we (should) all know FDR had hundreds of thousands rounded up and put into camps based on nothing more than ethnicity.

It only takes a bullshit crisis, and the next thing you know "national security" trumps the constitution.

I don't know any liberals who think it'll "never happen".

In fact, I remember a whole lot of liberals who were completely convinced that Bush would become a dictator.

Those liberals were just as fucking stupid as you guys are being now.

I don't know any liberals who think it'll "never happen".

In fact, I remember a whole lot of liberals who were completely convinced that Bush would become a dictator.

Those liberals were just as fucking stupid as you guys are being now.

You don't? Well perhaps you should have read the article / listened to what Joe Klein said before commenting on the story.

Because that's exactly what the stupid fucking liberal just said...

Rotty, you drinkin bro? :confused:

Yeah - deflect from the stupidity of your fellow liberal when they are on video. Liberal propaganda tactics 101:

Step 1: Lie
Step 2: When you can't lie (because of evidence like video), deflect
Step 3: When that fails, see Step 1

:lmao:

Yeah - deflect from the stupidity of your fellow liberal when they are on video. Liberal propaganda tactics 101:

Oops sorry Rotty you're right. People with opposing viewpoints don't know anything about history or think that the government could become oppressive and are dumb and blah blah blah

You're talking points are so fresh and inventive :cool:

Sorry if I'm not going to legitimize your partisan bullshit. :cuckoo:

Also,

especially when they've become about 70% oppressive over the past 100 years

You mean the past 100 years where we won 2 world wars and became the lone global superpower? You fucking maniac

Last edited:

Oops sorry Rotty you're right. People with opposing viewpoints don't know anything about history or think that the government could become oppressive and are dumb and blah blah blah

I'm sorry, you just did, with your own partisan bullshit.

:clap2:

Alright please do explain how I was being partisan. I called Rotty out for being blatantly biased. So maybe I was being partisan against his dumb ass but that's it.

Not going to happen, dupe. Change the channel. lol You people are the scariest EVER, but STILL believe in the constitution. I think.

Alright please do explain how I was being partisan. I called Rotty out for being blatantly biased. So maybe I was being partisan against his dumb ass but that's it.

How can you call anyone biased when you are inherently biased yourself? Is that not a double standard?

especially when they've become about 70% oppressive over the past 100 years)?

It is so unlucky for Rottie that he was not born in a free country like Nazi Germany, North Korea or Franco's Spain.

I do pity Americans having to suffer in a country with no freedom of speech, no elections, no freedom of religious worship, and all of those terrible prison camps. It must be awful.

You mean the past 100 years where we won 2 world wars and became the lone global superpower? You fucking maniac

Ummm, I'm sorry, does winning wars some how mean that a nations government cannot become oppressive? :cuckoo:

Fuck'n moron....

That's seriously the best argument you can come up with for why we don't have to worry about the erosion of Constitutional freedoms over the past 100 years? You can't do any better than that?

What I wouldn't give to encounter a single liberal on USMB who can have an intelligent debate

It is so unlucky for Rottie that he was not born in a free country like Nazi Germany, North Korea or Franco's Spain.

I do pity Americans having to suffer in a country with no freedom of speech, no elections, no freedom of religious worship, and all of those terrible prison camps. It must be awful.

Yeah, it's always better to wait until you're at that extreme point of oppression and complete loss of freedom before standing up and fighting :cuckoo:

Saigon logic: "if another country is doing something worse than yours - sit down, shut the fuck up, and be glad you're not that other country"

You can't make this stuff up folks... it's unbelievable

What I wouldn't give to encounter a single liberal on USMB who can have an intelligent debate

Because you are not capable of holding an intelligent debate.

There are dozens of posters here from right across the political spectrum who can debate very capably - you are not one of them.

Yeah, it's always better to wait until you're at that extreme point of oppression and complete loss of freedom before standing up and fighting :cuckoo:

Saigon logic: "if another country is doing something worse than yours - sit down, shut the fuck up, and be glad you're not that other country"

You can't make this stuff up folks... it's unbelievable

It is - YOU claimed the US suffered "70% oppression". Now you are claiming it is not "that" oppressed.

So how oppressed is it? How did you arrive at the figure of 70%, if 70% is not "that" oppressed?

What countries scored less than 70%, and on what basis?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back