This REALLY sums up the total idiocy of the modern day libera.

Nobody is forced to pay for abortions. If they are, wanna provide a link? I think what you're talking about is paying for birth control (which isn't the same as abortions).

Uh, actually, yes it does. Here is the information along with a link. And by the way, thanks for reminding me about how it also forces them to pay for contraception. We now have two glaring instances where Americans have lost their 1st Amendment religious rights.

An article by Bill Saunders and Anna Franzonello in the Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics, and Public Policy explains the health law’s shift in federal abortion policy. As they note: “At the time of the health care reform debate, no government health plans covered elective abortion, including Medicaid, the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, the State Children’s Health Insurance Program, and other programs. The ‘status quo’ prior to the PPACA was that federal tax dollars are not used to pay for abortion nor for insurance plans that cover abortions.” What happened after the passage of Obamacare? They go on to explain:

The final Senate bill, H.R. 3590, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, passed on December 24, 2009. The bill, which is now the law, violates the principles of the Hyde Amendment by allowing federal subsidies to be applied to insurance plans that cover abortion. Other provisions of the bill could be used to mandate abortion coverage by exchange plans and even require all insurance providers to cover abortion. Additionally, the Senate bill provides that if the Hyde Amendment ever fails to be renewed, federal funds may pay directly for abortion under health care reform.

The Case Against Obamacare, on Abortion | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Oh...............so you think that it's a good idea to let lunatics with guns run around where the lawmakers are? Good to know.

Oh....so you think American citizen's are "lunatics"? Good to know.

By the way, stupid, if someone was going to kill a "lawmaker" do you really believe they would let that unconstitutional law stand in their way? Criminals don't obey the law - which is what makes them criminals. So outlawing guns in Washington D.C. only disarmed the law abiding citizen. Furthermore, as seen in Texas two days ago, someone could still stab a "lawmaker" to death. Or run them over with an automobile. Or best them to death with a baseball bat (maybe we should outlaw baseball, uh genius?). Or strangle them to death (should we outlaw hands and have everyone's amputated?).

So to answer your question, yes, I firmly believe we should allow everyone to "run around where the lawmakers are". You do realize guns existed when our founders wrote the Constitution and even they did not outlaw guns in Washington D.C. They weren't the least bit scared, so why are you?

There are many instances where a couple has gotten pregnant even in cases where birth control was used. Are you going to ban sex for poor people?

No - I'm simply going to hold them accountable. It's 100% impossible to get pregnant if you don't want to. If a man wore a condom and pulled out while a woman wore a diaphragm and was on the birth control pill, do you honestly think an "accident" could happen? Exactly.

Stop making everyone the victim to fit your agenda. They made their own choices (that's the beauty of freedom), but they are responsible for their choices.

The stock market wasn't even thought of when the Constitution was written.

And? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Greed was "thought of when the Constitution was written" and regulating it wasn't added for a reason.

Furthermore, the Constitution can be amended for thighs that were not "thought of" or didn't exist at the time it was written. So why don't you radical wing-nuts actually abide by the law and amend the Constitution to regulate Wall Street?

That this nation is becoming more repressive is obvious.

But it takes a truly trollish partisan imbecile to think that liberals cannot see it happening as well.

It's not that you can't "see it" - it's that you want it and thus are causing it.

especially when they've become about 70% oppressive over the past 100 years)?

It is so unlucky for Rottie that he was not born in a free country like Nazi Germany, North Korea or Franco's Spain.

I do pity Americans having to suffer in a country with no freedom of speech, no elections, no freedom of religious worship, and all of those terrible prison camps. It must be awful.

My, my, my... what do we have here? Why it's Illinois demanding that you register your gold (so they have a record when it comes time to confiscate it - the same tactic used by the Nazi's).

But...but....but...I thought Saigon said it could "never" happen in America? Oh wait, that's right, he's a European dill-hole communist who is trying to make it happen here in America because he's an envious little parasite who hates the fact that this nation has wealth.

UPDATE: New Bill Requires Gold & Silver*Registration - Home - The Daily Bail

» Illinois Government Wants Gold Registration Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Illinois lawmaker wants gold registration

[ame=http://youtu.be/xBj82QT4f2M]Illinois Gov't wants GOLD Registration - YouTube[/ame]

It all goes back to the same thing every time - their unwillingness to look at history and/or to learn from it.

How fuck'n stupid does one have to be to believe the American government could never become completely oppressive (especially when they've become about 70% oppressive over the past 100 years)? :lmao:

TIME?s Joe Klein: It Is ?Anti-American? And Paranoid to Think the Government Might Oppress You | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh, the IRONY!

Conservatives run around America warning his fellow citizens that our gov't is acting tyrannically and is oppressing them at the very same time that they are telling people in other parts of the world that our gov't is there to liberate them.

THEY don't trust our gov't, but they expect foreigners in other countries we're occupying to trust our motives?

It all goes back to the same thing every time - their unwillingness to look at history and/or to learn from it.

Is that a joke?

# of times conservative economic policies have succeeded in the past = 0;

As usual, OPPD is such a lost and confused little tool, he doesn't understand his number was supposed to have a 1 and another 0 in front of his number (ie 100% success rate worldwide).

Conversely, liberal economic policy has 100% failure rate worldwide - from collapsing the former Soviet Union to collapsing California to collapsing Detroit. In fact, it has such an obvious and miserable track record, Margaret Thatcher was able to predict it would collapse Europe more than 30 years ago... :lol:

Margaret Thatcher Was Frighteningly Accurate When She Made This Economic Prediction | TheBlaze.com

"The idiocy of the modern LIBERA... "

This about sums up the idiocy of this thread

How fuck'n stupid does one have to be to believe the American government could never become completely oppressive (especially when they've become about 70% oppressive over the past 100 years)? :lmao:

TIME?s Joe Klein: It Is ?Anti-American? And Paranoid to Think the Government Might Oppress You | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh, the IRONY!

Conservatives run around America warning his fellow citizens that our gov't is acting tyrannically and is oppressing them at the very same time that they are telling people in other parts of the world that our gov't is there to liberate them.

THEY don't trust our gov't, but they expect foreigners in other countries we're occupying to trust our motives?

As I pointed out to Saigon above, the 70% oppression we suffer is still better than the 100% oppression Iraq suffered under Saddam Hussein.

You really need this explained to you? What are you, 9 years old?

:lmao: Remind me again, who are we "occupying"? :lmao:

Lets see - we ousted both the Taliban and Al Qaeda from Afghanistan, and then promptly turned the nation over to the Afghan people.

Then we ousted Saddam Hussein and his regime from Iraq and promptly turned the nation over to the Iraqi people.

How embarrassing that you are caught regurgitating MSNBS propaganda that are both known and proven to be lies.

the most oppressive racist act committed in the last 100 yrs was committed by a liberal when hundreds of thousands of Japanese Americans were imprisoned without due process .

Last edited:

Lets see - we ousted both the Taliban and Al Qaeda from Afghanistan, and then promptly turned the nation over to the Afghan people.

Then we ousted Saddam Hussein and his regime from Iraq and promptly turned the nation over to the Iraqi people.

How embarrassing that you are caught regurgitating MSNBS propaganda that are both known and proven to be lies.

Conservatives are such an odd bunch. You really are. You guys have such a poor opinion of human nature when it comes to your fellow Americans in our own country, especially when they're on the other side of any political debate. In such cases, you attribute to them (the opposition) the worst motives imaginable, and you're not shy in sharing those opinions with everyone.

But you somehow can't comprehend it when other people of different faiths in other countries that we've invaded don't see us as the good guys as if it just MUST be readily apparent to anyone and everyone that our invasion was akin to the US Cavalry charging to the rescue of an encircled wagon train full of families with small children and Carmelite Nuns who were being besieged by a group of murderous Comancheros.

Hell, if YOU can't even trust the motives of your fellow Americans, then you're fools of the first order if you can't understand why foreigners don't trust our motives, especially when America has such a long history of intervening in countries in our own hemisphere for little more than our own economic self-interest.

Conservatives are such an odd bunch. You really are. You guys have such a poor opinion of human nature when it comes to your fellow Americans in our own country, especially when they're on the other side of any political debate. In such cases, you attribute to them (the opposition) the worst motives imaginable, and you're not shy in sharing those opinions with everyone.

But you somehow can't comprehend it when other people of different faiths in other countries that we've invaded don't see us as the good guys as if it just MUST be readily apparent to anyone and everyone that our invasion was akin to the US Cavalry charging to the rescue of an encircled wagon train full of families with small children and Carmelite Nuns who were being besieged by a group of murderous Comancheros.

Hell, if YOU can't even trust the motives of your fellow Americans, then you're fools of the first order if you can't understand why foreigners don't trust our motives, especially when America has such a long history of intervening in countries in our own hemisphere for little more than our own economic self-interest.

Come on Mustang, I asked a fair question. How about a fair answer? Who are we "occupying"?

We have not planted the U.S. flag on any foreign soil

We have no declared any foreign soil under the command of the U.S.

We have not enforced U.S. law on any foreign soil

Every nation in which we conducted military operations and ousted leadership we immediately turned over to the people of that nation.

So again I ask, who are we "occupying"?

Come on Mustang, I asked a fair question. How about a fair answer? Who are we "occupying"?

We have not planted the U.S. flag on any foreign soil

We have no declared any foreign soil under the command of the U.S.

We have not enforced U.S. law on any foreign soil

Every nation in which we conducted military operations and ousted leadership we immediately turned over to the people of that nation.

So again I ask, who are we "occupying"?

The US gov't has troops in how many countries now? I don't know the answer, but we're all over the world. Technically, we're not 'occupying' those countries if and when our troops are confined to bases which are technically considered to be under US jurisdiction. But it seems as if once we get there, we end up staying...for decades!

I suppose it's also true that our 'occupation' of Iraq ended several years ago, but I only meant that statement as a representation of how conservatives seem to have an expectation that foreigners should automatically trust our motives when we occupy their countries as if it could not even be possible that we had anything other than the purest of motives in mind. Frankly, it's illogical to expect citizens of other countries (especially countries with a valuable resource like oil) to trust our motives since all gov'ts are motivated by SELF-interest. Additionally, to those people, our troops represent an immoral society, and our presence is seen as defiling their land. And when you come right down to it, how could our gov't been so stupid as to not understand that right from the very beginning since it was our troop presence in Saudi Arabia which motivated Osama bin Laden to attack our country in the first place.

We need more people in gov't who can see a perspective other than our own because not everyone in the world sees us the way we see ourselves. What mystifies me is why that's not already readily understood.

Edit to add: Here's the answer.

The military of the United States is deployed in more than 150 countries around the world, with 172,966 of its 1,372,522[1] active-duty personnel serving outside the United States and its territories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_deployments

Last edited:
I suppose it's also true that our 'occupation' of Iraq ended several years ago, but I only meant that statement as a representation of how conservatives seem to have an expectation that foreigners should automatically trust our motives

I'm not sure what conservatives you've been talking to, but I can assure you that I don't believe anyone should trust the U.S. government - including U.S. citizens.

And when you come right down to it, how could our gov't been so stupid as to not understand that right from the very beginning since it was our troop presence in Saudi Arabia which motivated Osama bin Laden to attack our country in the first place

How was our government "stupid" in that case? Saudi Arabia invited us into their nation to launch operations for the Gulf War (you know, the war to FREE another muslim nation from the occupation by Saddam Hussein?).

Why do you liberals insist in trying to demonize your own nation when it is completely unwarranted? I mean, the U.S. government pisses all over the United States Constitution, and you people give a standing-fucking-ovation. But a host nation INVITES us into their nation - and you try to demonize us for accepting :cuckoo:

That fact that you don't comprehend just what an unhinged radical Osama Bin Laden was genuinely frightens me. If an entire nation - including their leaders - found it completely acceptable for American military boots to hit their soil, doesn't it go to figure that one terrorist turning on us (who had previously been aligned with us) is the unhinged one? And yet you stand with the unhinged, radical, terrorist as pointing to America for being "stupid". I mean, seriously, what the fuck? :cuckoo:

We need more people in gov't who can see a perspective other than our own because not everyone in the world sees us the way we see ourselves. What mystifies me is why that's not already readily understood.

What mystifies me is why you care? You seem more interested in the interests of foreign nations than you own. Who gives a fuck how other nations see us? Who gives a fuck if other nations are happy with us? Our only concern should be what is in the best interest of the United States.

especially when they've become about 70% oppressive over the past 100 years)?

It is so unlucky for Rottie that he was not born in a free country like Nazi Germany, North Korea or Franco's Spain.

I do pity Americans having to suffer in a country with no freedom of speech, no elections, no freedom of religious worship, and all of those terrible prison camps. It must be awful.

Wow - for someone who claims there is no oppression or erosion of rights in America, the evidence to the contrary sure is piling up. But then again, Saigon proved a long time ago he has no fucking clue what's going on in the United States.

Now we have the IRS illegally viewing Facebook posts, online transactions, and more. I guess the Patriot Act wasn't enough violation of the Constitution for our modern day federal government.

IRS High-Tech Tools Track Your Digital Footprints

Do you see how completely uninformed and out of touch you are? You cite the 2nd Amendment without having even the slightest clue about the endless gun laws restricting our rights.

You cite religious freedom without any knowledge of the government imposing their will over the religious beliefs of the people.

You cite "subsidies" for oil companies which have never happened even one time in the 235 year history of this nation.

You're a completely misinformed buffoon. Go ride your little bicycle son and pretend your a hard ass. Leave the conversations to people who are actually informed.

Thanks for addressing this bed wetter's asinine "rebuttal". It was just more regurgitated leftist psycobabble, and really didn't deserve the effort you put into the response.

To address bed wetting sailor, I actually have no problem with legal abortion. Conservative Christians generally avoid the procedure, while liberals are much more inclined to have them. Since I want there to be more conservative Christians, and a LOT LESS bed wetting O-bots I can't oppose a method that promotes that outcome. I do sympathize with people who oppose abortion. They don't do so because they want to oppress other people, they do it because they're righteously appalled that someone could be barbaric enough to suck a tiny human being out of the womb and dispose of them like a tumor.

Liberals are the equivalent of a genetic disease, YOU ASSHOLES are tumors IMO. If common sense doesn't get injected before the age of 30, it's pretty much incurable, and you should be sterilized.

Bed wetters like you might live under some illusion the world will be fairer, or that more people will enjoy a greater standard of life if the sociopaths you follow had the power you wish they had.

I've got news for you, there is a country where the sort of "people" you support rule without opposition. The producers toil endlessly for the collective. They're generally obedient and completely disarmed. It's called North Korea. Instead of struggling with us, who resist your desires to manage us like cattle just move to North Korea. Your politics are well established, utopia awaits!!! Don't delay!!!

Forum List

Back