‘This scandal could bring down the administration’: Fox military analyst

Trump's tax return is very long and complicated. Probably hundreds of pages. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating the IRS would be screaming it from the rooftops. If he released them, none of the crazed dems or the media cronies would even understand them. But, they would pull out one page and make up lies about it. We all know that is what this is all about.

Trump should hire you. You make a great apologist for him. Now that you have expressed your commitment to Trump's lack of transparency , your loyalties as an American Patriot in solidarity with We The People, are called into question. What red blooded American wouldn't want to know that their president isn't hiding something that could be detrimental to the nation, specifically to the clandestine Intelligence operatives we have ensconced in secret places around the world. Surely the American moles in Russia are nervous about Trump's personal ties with Russia and his adoration of Putin.

Trump's tax returns might be expansive but all of it would fit on a 2 GB flash drive with room to spare. A MAC computer could use Spotify or Finder to zoom in on any query the user might be interested in. But we don't have to do that. There are plenty of analysts willing to narrow the pertinent information down to a few pages and explain them to us on national TV. I wouldn't be interested in any cheating Trump might have done, that is an IRS problem. I would be interested in income or payouts involving deals done in certain time frames, with ties to Russia or Russian interests. If there is nothing there. I would be happy to celebrate in spirit with our at risk Intelligence operatives in Russia and elsewhere.

There is no scandal except in the minds of the corrupt media and the butthurt defeated democrats.

If there is no scandal, then the release of Trump's tax returns ought to be of little concern to you. I just want validation that there is NO scandal... Your saying so just doesn't quite cut it!

Doing business with foreign companies and governments is not illegal. If you have a 401K it is very likely that you own some foreign company stock and have a vested interest in the success of that foreign company.

Your premise here might be ok for an average private citizen,but; high government officials, vested with the secrets of our nation to include the names of our Intelligence operatives cannot be afforded the luxury of having direct opaque personal foreign dealings, especially those involving a known foreign enemy.

This is a ridiculous attempt to create talking points from the desperate alt left in this country and their lying comrades the media.

i would trust all of them before I would trust the known liar, Trump and his Russian KGB ally,Putin!
transparency, oh that double standard thing that only applies to conservatives? guess what? we will be saying fk off a lot in the next four years as we ignore your nonsense games. see below......
When the lack of transparency involves a president's personal dealings with Russia or any other enemy in this country I don't give a rats ass about party affiliation. I want transparency or I want him gone whether he is democrat OR republican.
Sure you don't.
Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election.

Tell us. Flexibility about what?

You don't know because you don't care. Obama was a Democrat.
I don't care because Obama showed his tax returns and had no personal interests in Russia..nor did Russians have personal interests in him!

Trump's tax return is very long and complicated. Probably hundreds of pages. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating the IRS would be screaming it from the rooftops. If he released them, none of the crazed dems or the media cronies would even understand them. But, they would pull out one page and make up lies about it. We all know that is what this is all about.

Trump should hire you. You make a great apologist for him. Now that you have expressed your commitment to Trump's lack of transparency , your loyalties as an American Patriot in solidarity with We The People, are called into question. What red blooded American wouldn't want to know that their president isn't hiding something that could be detrimental to the nation, specifically to the clandestine Intelligence operatives we have ensconced in secret places around the world. Surely the American moles in Russia are nervous about Trump's personal ties with Russia and his adoration of Putin.

Trump's tax returns might be expansive but all of it would fit on a 2 GB flash drive with room to spare. A MAC computer could use Spotify or Finder to zoom in on any query the user might be interested in. But we don't have to do that. There are plenty of analysts willing to narrow the pertinent information down to a few pages and explain them to us on national TV. I wouldn't be interested in any cheating Trump might have done, that is an IRS problem. I would be interested in income or payouts involving deals done in certain time frames, with ties to Russia or Russian interests. If there is nothing there. I would be happy to celebrate in spirit with our at risk Intelligence operatives in Russia and elsewhere.

There is no scandal except in the minds of the corrupt media and the butthurt defeated democrats.

If there is no scandal, then the release of Trump's tax returns ought to be of little concern to you. I just want validation that there is NO scandal... Your saying so just doesn't quite cut it!

Doing business with foreign companies and governments is not illegal. If you have a 401K it is very likely that you own some foreign company stock and have a vested interest in the success of that foreign company.

Your premise here might be ok for an average private citizen,but; high government officials, vested with the secrets of our nation to include the names of our Intelligence operatives cannot be afforded the luxury of having direct opaque personal foreign dealings, especially those involving a known foreign enemy.

This is a ridiculous attempt to create talking points from the desperate alt left in this country and their lying comrades the media.

i would trust all of them before I would trust the known liar, Trump and his Russian KGB ally,Putin!
transparency, oh that double standard thing that only applies to conservatives? guess what? we will be saying fk off a lot in the next four years as we ignore your nonsense games. see below......
When the lack of transparency involves a president's personal dealings with Russia or any other enemy in this country I don't give a rats ass about party affiliation. I want transparency or I want him gone whether he is democrat OR republican.
Sure you don't.

I don't care because Obama showed his tax returns and had no personal interests in Russia..nor did Russians have personal interests in him!
Thank you for validating your partisan faux outrage.

Sure you don't.

he's from pretendland and he is covered by the double standards law of the left.

Sure you don't.

pretendland man with his pretendland double standards. obummer loved putin. who do you think set this whole thing up?

oh blah, blah, blah your fking double standards

Again, there is NO damn double standard. Trump is blazing a new trail into the realm of uncertainty and mistrust.

Sure you don't.

pretendland man with his pretendland double standards. obummer loved putin. who do you think set this whole thing up?
:link::link::link:

Again, there is NO damn double standard. Trump is blazing a new trail into the realm of uncertainty and mistrust.
dude, it's fking all double standard. now go back to pretendland.

Sure you don't.

Not only did Obama love Putin, Clintons got millions from Putin in exchange for political favors.

Sure you don't.

I don't need a link all i have to do is accuse him. It's how it's working right now against trump. so I'm playing by rules now. make shit up as I go.

Sure you don't.

he's from pretendland and he is covered by the double standards law of the left.
Yep. Obama whispering in the Russian ambassadors ear about being more flexible until after the election with Putin is nothing because it was a Democrat.

We went through the entire Tea Party IRS Scandal without Republicans calling for a Special Prosecutor, but NOW they want one for Russia?!!!

dude, it's fking all double standard. now go back to pretendland.
Is this what you call pretendland:????

Under fire, GOP congressman calls for Trump tax returns - CNNPolitics.com

Bernie Sanders spent honeymoon in Russia. I want an investigation
Go ahead, google it. that is about as far as your investigation will go. Do you know if Sanders has released his tax returns or not? Check that out and let us know.

Sure you don't.

Yep. Obama whispering in the Russian ambassadors ear about being more flexible until after the election with Putin is nothing because it was a Democrat.
who was it that put sanctions on the repub russian scum??

Forum List

Back